PDA

View Full Version : Even though we lost, it was a great job to get it to OT

drunkernhelldawg
02-22-2017, 12:17 PM
The score would have been closer if we'd just lost in regulation. Loved seeing us compete though. Long way to go but the talent is there. Peters injury really hurt, especially the layup miss that would have put us up 7. Just hoping we can get tough enough to win some of these games. We've been in just about all of them. I even think we could make a Georgia style run in the SEC tourney, if we can get our horses running in the same direction.

Lady Dawgs have a tough game in Lexington this week. Just wow on that team.

I_Spy
02-22-2017, 04:06 PM
Don't be funny.....

Help side defense if anyone can be in position to take a charge. We would improve tremendously.

If late in the game, while down 5, our offense wouldn't be so spread on the court that we have no rebounders in position, that would help out. I'm a purist close game it gets fed inside and kicked out to a hot shooter. We passed the ball around the perimeter trying to find a hot shooter, while there was not one. When ready drove the ball we looked like a real team. Kudos to IJ

I_Spy
02-22-2017, 04:11 PM
Or in case you missed it, our offense was spread so wide and our rebounders super away from basket, ole miss would rebound and drive to the basket, bc our offense on the sides of the floor. Ole miss caught up and won the game just by driving to the basket or half court passes.

The. You talk about floor coaching - this happened over and over and over again