PDA

View Full Version : Baghdad Chuck posted on The Spirit this morning

lamont
02-22-2017, 10:55 AM
That moving forward- The Shitbirds will be "transparent and proactive in its approach moving forward". They will also have to release a lot of information.

So much for the "exemplary cooperation myth". The NCAA didn't take too kindly to all the lying by Bjork and Freeze. They gonna have to pay the piper now.

codeDawg
02-22-2017, 11:20 AM
What the hell does that mean?

ILOATHEBears
02-22-2017, 11:33 AM
What the hell does that mean?

It means the lie about OM being open,honest and transparent about the investigation with NCAA was just tha..,,a lie! Said lies have come back to bite baddorks beaver. Now the school will be forced to make some skeletons known that had hoped would remain buried

BeastMan
02-22-2017, 11:36 AM
So you're saying you believe Cuck Roundsville?

DancingRabbit
02-22-2017, 11:45 AM
ESPN Radio Memphis just said that OM has the 2nd/amended NOA in hand.

lamont
02-22-2017, 11:46 AM
So you're saying you believe Cuck Roundsville?

Offhand- it appears he is preparing the flock for some bad news coming their way

lefty96
02-22-2017, 11:52 AM
Offhand- it appears he is preparing the flock for some bad news coming their way

I have a hard time believing they release anything until they absolutely have to. I still laugh at that damn infographic from the firs letter.

BeardoMSU
02-22-2017, 11:55 AM

Isn't he the sunniest of the sunshine pumpers?

LockeDawg
02-22-2017, 11:58 AM
ESPN Radio Memphis just said that OM has the 2nd/amended NOA in hand.Makes sense that they are releasing statements that they will now be "transparent and proactive in their approach moving forward." :rolleyes:

missouridawg
02-22-2017, 12:06 PM
Makes sense that they are releasing statements that they will now be "transparent and proactive in their approach moving forward." :rolleyes:

If a big dicked man threatened to rape me, I'd probably assume I could figure out a way to get out of the situation. Once he is balls deep, I think I'd start listening to his threats a little more in detail and cooperating.

WSOPdawg
02-22-2017, 12:11 PM
If a big dicked man threatened to rape me, I'd probably assume I could figure out a way to get out of the situation. Once he is balls deep, I think I'd start listening to his threats a little more in detail and cooperating.

Well that's certainly one way to put it, lololololol!!!!

WSOPdawg
02-22-2017, 12:16 PM
That moving forward- The Shitbirds will be "transparent and proactive in its approach moving forward". They will also have to release a lot of information.

So much for the "exemplary cooperation myth". The NCAA didn't take too kindly to all the lying by Bjork and Freeze. They gonna have to pay the piper now.

Now the shitbirds are moving past the denial and anger stages into the bargaining and depression stages of dealing with grief. They are getting ever so closer to the acceptance stage.

I just hope the NCAA doesn't decide to take pity on these cheating bastards because they make Bdork and Freeze sacrificial lambs post-haste and apologize for these two leaderless, hypocritical pricks being some much of an obstacle during the investigation.

fishwater99
02-22-2017, 12:19 PM

Rosebowl needs to file the FOI request...

starkvegasdawg
02-22-2017, 12:23 PM

Assuming they got it today the 90 day clock runs out on 5/22.

lefty96
02-22-2017, 12:24 PM
Rosebowl needs to file the FOI request...

It is probably with their law firm in alabama like last time. So ready for them to fry.

Ifyouonlyknew
02-22-2017, 12:25 PM
Kobe Jones is the new name OM is throwing out there that got them in trouble in the new NOA.

Technetium
02-22-2017, 12:27 PM
Please tell me Kobe ratted on AJ...

Saltydog
02-22-2017, 12:31 PM
NT

DancingRabbit
02-22-2017, 12:31 PM
Assuming they got it today the 90 day clock runs out on 5/22.

It may not be accurate at all. They didn't specifically say they got it today. Said something like, "there's chatter that OM has received the 2nd NOA or amended NOA".

WSOPdawg
02-22-2017, 12:33 PM
I have a hard time believing they release anything until they absolutely have to. I still laugh at that damn infographic from the firs letter.

I'd almost like to see the infographic again just for the laugh.

gtowndawg
02-22-2017, 12:45 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-npqQXRBYos8/Thn3Nbbl6sI/AAAAAAAAADw/-l3IEQ_sJf8/s1600/ShawshankRedempt_060Pyxurz.jpg

lefty96
02-22-2017, 02:05 PM
I'd almost like to see the infographic again just for the laugh.

http://athleticsworking.wp2.olemiss.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/NCAA_Infographic_FINAL.png

WSOPdawg
02-22-2017, 02:29 PM
http://athleticsworking.wp2.olemiss.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/NCAA_Infographic_FINAL.png

Yup, still just as stupidly funny as the 1st time I saw it.

With 16 of the 28 allegations being of the Level I variety (not to mention many being repeated numerous times), they added 4 full-time compliance staff members to monitor athletics to keep this from happening again, and despite additional rules education for involved staff listed in the 1st NOA, the dumbshits proceed to get caught AGAIN in the 2016 recruiting cycle (buuahahahahahahaha).

You can't make this stuff up, lololololol!!! They're so 17'd.

PassInterference
02-22-2017, 02:58 PM
That pie chart looks like its a lot of little things. But they've got 5 pieces of pie for different Level I's. Reality more than 50% of infractions are Level I's.

And the ass kicker is that there are 60-something counts (repeat incidents) of Level I's. That's not represented. Its like getting caught speeding 67 times and telling people you only had one violation. No, you only had one category of violation. And you did it 67 times.

Dawgology
02-22-2017, 03:00 PM
That pie chart looks like its a lot of little things. But they've got 5 pieces of pie for different Level I's. Reality more than 50% of infractions are Level I's.

And the ass kicker is that there are 60-something counts (repeat incidents) of Level I's. That's not represented. Its like getting caught speeding 67 times and telling people you only had one violation. No, you only had one category of violation. And you did it 67 times.

Someone did a breakdown of how many of each Level I violations they had and it was ridiculous.

sandwolf
02-22-2017, 03:20 PM

I don't think that each incident was a Level I....I think that all of the incidents combined added up to a Level I. To use your analogy, it would be like someone having their license suspended because they got caught speeding 67 times. That is the way I understand it anyway.

Leroy Jenkins
02-22-2017, 03:38 PM

Ah yes, the "amazing response" Bdork referred to, amazingly shitty.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-22-2017, 03:47 PM
https://i.imgsafe.org/52952c7.gif

WSOPdawg
02-22-2017, 03:48 PM
Ah yes, the "amazing response" Bdork referred to, amazingly shitty.

And the "we can't wait to tell our story" BS. Man, story time is gonna be glorious, I tell ya!!!

spiral
02-22-2017, 04:11 PM
What is the method for determining fines? I've heard them crying all along that this was over less $15K worth of meals and rooms. However, they self impose $159.325.00 fine. Where dos that number come from?

Mjoelner34
02-22-2017, 04:50 PM
Someone did a breakdown of how many of each Level I violations they had and it was ridiculous.

Here it is. I think Rosebowl came up with this orginially.

Here is the full scope of what the NCAA has charged Ole Miss with in their current Notice of Allegations. These are allegations at this point and Ole Miss and the individuals charged will have the chance to contest them before the committee on infractions.
1. Player loaned 2012 Nissan Titan at no charge.
2. Player loaned 2004 Tahoe at no charge.
3. Player loaned 2008 Nissan Armada at no charge.
4. Player loaned 2013 Chevy Impala at no charge.
5. Player made car purchase listing a down payment that was never made. Ultimately considered interest free loan.
6. Player given $800 in cash.
7. 12 counts of free lodging during 7/2013 and 5/2014
8. Two more counts of free lodging 6/7-8, 2013
9. Three more counts of free loading to attend football games 10/2013 - 11/2013
10. One more count of free lodging March 8, 2014
11. Two more counts of free lodging April 4-5, 2014
12. Another night of free lodging May 10, 2014
13. Three more nights of free lodging May 25-27, 2014
14. OM assistant coach Chris Kiffin alleged of providing two nights of lodging at is personal residence
15. OM assistant coach Chris Kiffin alleged to have arranged for meals for a recruit's extended family members
16. OM assistant coach Chris Kiffin alleged to have arranged lodging for a recruit's extended family members.
17. OM assistant coach Chris Kiffin alleged to have had improper in person contact with a recruit at their high school.
18. A booster is alleged to have assisted in the recruitment of four players.
19. OM assistant coach Maurice Harris alleged to have knowledge of the booster's involvement and alleged to have facilitated the involvement.
20. OM assistant coach Maurice Harries alleged to have arranged improper benefits for two of the four recruits.
21. October 13, 2012 booster alleged to have provided transportation for recruits to and from football game and all parties received meal.
22. November 10, 2012 booster alleged to have provided transportation for recruits to and from football game and all parties received meal.
23. November 24, 2012 booster alleged to have provided transportation for recruits to and from football game and all parties received meal.
24. Booster alleged to have contacted a recruit's mother at Coach Maurice Harris' instruction.
25. Coach Hugh Freeze alleged to have attended an in home visit with Coach Maurice Harris and a booster. Freeze alleged to have had contact with booster during visit.
26. In December of 2012, booster alleged to have paid recruit's phone bill.
27. In December of 2012, booster alleged to have paid recruit's mother's phone bill.
28. January of 2013, booster alleged to have provided transportation, tickets and meals' to Ole Miss bowl game with Coach Maurice Harris' knowledge
29. Coach Maurice Harris alleged to have arranged improper contact with recruit at team hotel.
30. Booster alleged to have contacted a recruit's mother at Coach Maurice Harris' instruction
31. January of 2013, booster alleged to have provided transportation for recruit's mother and sister to attend unofficial visit to Ole Miss.
32. January 18-19, 2013 Coach Maurice Harris alleged to have arranged free lodging for recruit's family members
33. January 20, 2013 booster alleged to have provided transportation for prospects to Coach Hugh Freeze's residence.
34. January 20, 2013 mother and sister allegedly provided meals at Freeze's residence.
35. January 26, 2013 booster alleged to have provided transportation for recruit to campus with Coach Maurice Harris' knowledge
36. January 27, 2013 booster alleged to have provided transportation for recruit.
37. January 30, 2013 booster alleged to have hosted Coach Maurice Harris, a recruit and their family at his home.
38. February 2-3, 2013 booster alleged to have provided transportation for recruit for visit to campus
39. February 2, 2013 Coach Maurice Harris alleged to have arranged free lodging for booster who provided transportation. Ole Miss assistant Coach Chris Kiffin alleged to have been present upon booster's arrival
40. March 24, 2013 booster alleged to have provided transportation for recruits to attend Ole Miss baseball game.
41. 2012-2013 it is alleged that a recruit received improper academic assistance allegedly with Coach Hugh Freeze and Coach Maurice Harris' knowledge.
42. $510 of Ole Miss clothing allegedly provided to recruit
43. It is alleged that a recruiting video was produced with recruits wearing the school's logo. This production alleged took place with Coach Hugh Freeze's knowledge.
44. Former OM assistant Chris Vaughn is alleged to have instructed three recruits to take the ACT at Wayne County and to not answer any questions on the test that they did not know the answers as part of an attempt to cheat on the test.
45. Former OM staffer David Saunders is alleged to have arranged for the three prospects to take the test in Wayne County and alleged to have arranged for their tests to be altered to receive fraudulent scores.
46. Those players were found eligible, received aid and some were members of the Ole Miss football team from 2010 through 2014 and competed in athletic contests.
47. It is alleged that former Ole Miss staff members David Saunders and Chris Vaughn arranged for an Ole Miss booster to provide housing, meals and transportation for five recruits in the summer of 2010. (Ed Center)
46. Saunders is alleged to have arranged the same benefits for a sixth recruit. (Ed Center)
47. Ole Miss assistant coach Derrick Nix is alleged to have taken part in arranging benefits for the sixth recruit. (Ed Center)
48. It is alleged that former Ole Miss staffer Chris Vaughn lied to the NCAA enforcement staff and alleged to have contacted other witnesses in the case despite being told not to.
49. It is alleged that former Ole Miss staffer David Saunders lied to the NCAA enforcement staff.

So for those keeping score that's over 70 alleged violations and we still have more to come with the final notice including the rest of the Tunsil story one way or another.