PDA

View Full Version : I think it is about time to start talking about the Bear baseball team and the NCAA.

dawgclub99
02-21-2017, 11:01 PM
There is no way several highly rated players turned down millions to play in Oxford for 3 years. Looks like to me the big boys have turned away from the football program and have turned their attention to the baseball program. Hopefully the NCAA does as well.

msstate7
02-21-2017, 11:04 PM
I thought you were done with your trolling ways, but apparently not. Yep, you guys won basketball, but you still won't have postseason play like we got for raping your mighty football team.

Noxdog
02-21-2017, 11:04 PM
There is no way several highly rated players turned down millions to play in Oxford for 3 years. Looks like to me the big boys have turned away from the football program and have turned their attention to the baseball program. Hopefully the NCAA does as well.

Not this shit again, please!!

GTHOM
02-22-2017, 12:24 AM
Haha hope you guys enjoyed your greatest days of the sports season. They wont last long. Btw 10,000 plus crowds is the norm at the Dude not a big deal but we are talking about a place that thinks throwing beer is a cool tradition

CadaverDawg
02-22-2017, 12:50 AM

Picked the wrong night for this. Bye