PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Da Boys and Dem Dogs have similar issues/situations

Bully13
09-08-2013, 07:56 PM
doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out either... decent/great D...good skill players on O...suck ass O-linemen

another question for those who know more than me on NFL.,,, it appears that the multi purpose QB is the way to go in college...but what about the NFL? I've always hated the 69'rs but I really like that QB they have... of course I want to see AD do well there...but that QB for the 69'rs is awesome in my opinion... do yall think the multi purpose QB is the wave of the future for the NFL?.... are the Dan Marino's and Dan Fout's of the world a thing of the past?....certainly didn't seem so with Peyton doing his shit the other night...what say the elites?

WeWillScrewItUp
09-08-2013, 08:23 PM
I'm not a Manning fan by a long shot but I will also be the first to say he is an unbelievable quarterback. I'm starting to think that a multipurpose QB is the way to go. Only time will tell though.

Jack Lambert
09-08-2013, 10:09 PM
I think 69 is awesome as well.

KB21
09-08-2013, 10:49 PM
The NFL is cyclical. Right now, we are seeing an influx of the dual threat guys because that is what the college game is offering today. The long term prognosis for the dual threat guy in the NFL will be determined by health. RGIII is already having injury issues, and we will see if these other guys start getting dinged up. Plus, there aren't many quarterbacks out there period that have the kind of size that CKap and Cam have to go along with their athleticism and arms.