PDA

View Full Version : Pompous and delusional to the end.

starkvegasdawg
02-21-2017, 03:33 PM
I can't wait until reality bitch slaps them in the face and tells them to go make it a sandwich.

http://i.imgur.com/XSPzcwa.png

Reason2succeed
02-21-2017, 03:42 PM
The delusion is very strong. He thinks they too honest and forthcoming. Omg! It's going to hurt when reality comes crashing in.

And dude sleeps with fat chicks. Lol!

lastmajordog
02-21-2017, 06:58 PM
The quote about the fat chick........drops microphone....

EngDawg
02-21-2017, 08:18 PM
Because Chuck calling Robertson a liar proves he is such.**

Jack Lambert
02-21-2017, 08:43 PM
This quote is from Bafoom. This kind of make sense.

["On another note do you think OM is holding out on releasing specifics until after the season ticket deadline? Lot of money at stake."]

BossDawg
02-22-2017, 10:39 AM
How exactly did Chuck prove that Rosebowl was a liar? First of all, Rosebowl hasn't been wrong yet. Second of all, when the hell has Chuck ever been right about anything of this magnitude? Third of all, I love how they're trying so desperately to be like State in baseball.

They're so cute.

Dawgology
02-22-2017, 10:43 AM
How exactly did Chuck prove that Rosebowl was a liar? First of all, Rosebowl hasn't been wrong yet. Second of all, when the hell has Chuck ever been right about anything of this magnitude? Third of all, I love how they're trying so desperately to be like State in baseball.

They're so cute.

I keep waiting for them to create a TOTALLY unique idea: the Right Field Reststop. I'm always interested to see which catchphrase Freeze steals every year also.

The only unique idea that lot up there has ever come up with is new ways to cheat.

WSOPdawg
02-22-2017, 12:22 PM

They're so cute.

Lyin' Chuck cannot change his message now because he realizes he'll lose what little credibility he has left with TCUN's cult following. He can only hope to spin it in the end as he was "right" when he said what he said at the time (forget about Steve and others calling him out immediately on his propaganda-based message full of lies and deceit).