PDA

View Full Version : Neal say...

preachermatt83
02-21-2017, 01:28 PM
Noa not bad. More incriminating to state than OM and no Tunsil stuff. You can't make this stuff up guys. He did mention Haley Sewell being mentioned. I used to think Neal was prob there most credible guy.

msstate7
02-21-2017, 01:29 PM
Not a chance in hell OM let Neal see the NOA.

MetEdDawg
02-21-2017, 01:30 PM
Noa not bad. More incriminating to state than OM and no Tunsil stuff. You can't make this stuff up guys. He did mention Haley Sewell being mentioned. I used to think Neal was prob there most credible guy.

So an NOA being sent to OM is more incriminating of MSU than to OM? Sounds reasonable

Liverpooldawg
02-21-2017, 01:32 PM
So an NOA being sent to OM is more incriminating of MSU than to OM? Sounds reasonable

Yep, perfectly logical.*****************************************

TrapGame
02-21-2017, 01:39 PM

So, their NOA has stuff about State violating NCAA rules?

Excuse me while I laugh hysterically.

http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af26/Mamma4ever/Gifs%20for%20Blogging/funny/Ashton-Kutcher-laughing.gif

msstate7
02-21-2017, 01:45 PM
I assume the state comment implies that some of our current players are mentioned. Apparently Neal doesn't understand immunity

Commercecomet24
02-21-2017, 01:45 PM
Yes because the NCAA always sends NOAs to schools with allegations about other schools****************************
Really how dumb are those people?

Boodawg
02-21-2017, 01:53 PM
Maybe he meant more incriminating to "the state" since government officials are rumored to be involved.***

Mjoelner34
02-21-2017, 01:54 PM
I bet Neal thinks the following things are also true:
1. The majority of allegations are not about football
2. None of it is about the current football staff
3. Most everything is secondary violations that they have already reported
4. The investigation is over

MetEdDawg
02-21-2017, 01:57 PM
Well I think what he doesn't understand (or understands but is trying to spin) is that giving a player at another school immunity isn't implying guilt by the university they are attending of wrongdoings because there isn't a guarantee of wrongdoings. They are giving the player immunity for accepting benefits from the school being investigated.

Yes stuff can come up in an investigation of a school giving benefits and that can be given immunity, but I don't think that's what we are talking about here. We are talking about players potentially at MSU being given immunity for accepting benefits by OM, not MSU. Don't let the spin fool us into thinking they are giving immunity to our players because we aren't on the up and up. They are giving them immunity for benefits they either received or took from OM. Just so happens they decided not to commit to OM.

Acid mouth
02-21-2017, 02:05 PM
This simply tells me that Neal is a pawn for the network. He's merely stating the newest company line. I feel sorry for the people that continue to pay good money to be lied too.

Really Clark?
02-21-2017, 02:06 PM
Sounds like Barney has a good wrongful termination lawsuit case, if Neal is accurate....of course why he would tell the truth at this point doesn't make sense either.

BeardoMSU
02-21-2017, 02:07 PM
I listened to his podcast. I found it interesting he stuck up for the female grad/recruiting assistance saying something like "you can't expect a young person at the beginning of their career to put her job, education, future, etc. in jeopardy by not being truthful".....BUT....he made absolutely no similar statements about the players who may have been interviewed by the NCAA; basically made them out to be snitches who are totally non-credible as witnesses, and since they are at 'rival schools', are totally capable of making up their testimony. He spent a lot of time talking about Leo. Also, he essentially said a recording of Leo's mother is absolutely real, and his sources are totally credible on this....Hmm, would those be the same sources who have been providing him info throughout this entire shit show?

msstate7
02-21-2017, 02:09 PM
I listened to his podcast. I found it interesting he stuck up for the female grad/recruiting assistance saying something like "you can't expect a young person at the beginning of their career to put her job, education, future, etc. in jeopardy by not being truthful".....BUT....he made absolutely no similar statements about the players who may have been interviewed by the NCAA; basically made them out to be snitches who are totally non-credible as witnesses, and since they are at 'rival schools', are totally capable of making up their testimony. He spent a lot of time talking about Leo. Also, he essentially said a recording of Leo's mother is absolutely real, and his sources are totally credible on this....Hmm, would those be the same sources who have been providing him info throughout this entire shit show?

All that crying sounds like me in a game thread haha

lefty96
02-21-2017, 02:09 PM
This is going to be interesting - seems both school's recruiting/scouting services are all in on their version of the truth. You'd think at some point, things would start to congeal into some sort of common narrative. This is just absolutely insane - 1) who would have access to say this and 2) even if you did, how the hell do you draw this as a conclusion?

BeardoMSU
02-21-2017, 02:11 PM
All that crying sounds like me in a game thread haha

Is your name Neal?*** ;)

MetEdDawg
02-21-2017, 02:11 PM
This is going to be interesting - seems both school's recruiting/scouting services are all in on their version of the truth. You'd think at some point, things would start to congeal into some sort of common narrative. This is just absolutely insane - 1) who would have access to say this and 2) even if you did, how the hell do you draw this as a conclusion?

Well the facts are that OM has 2 NOA's. We have zero.

lefty96
02-21-2017, 02:16 PM
Well the facts are that OM has 2 NOA's. We have zero.

Yeah, I know. I don't doubt rosebowl one bit - it's just interesting that neither side is hedging their bets. Being that wrong on something this big would be a career ender.

Ifyouonlyknew
02-21-2017, 02:20 PM
Yeah, I know. I don't doubt rosebowl one bit - it's just interesting that neither side is hedging their bets. Being that wrong on something this big would be a career ender.

Not really. OM fans pay $9.99/month for their recruiting guys to lie & talk up kids they have no chance at. They never lose a kid it's always they've moved on, he wasn't high enough on the board, or local pressure was too much. This isn't any different just lying about a different subject.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-21-2017, 02:21 PM

I missed this part...is she a big part of the investigation?

BeardoMSU
02-21-2017, 02:24 PM
I missed this part...is she a big part of the investigation?

He mentioned her by name (she is apparently no longer at OM, but works in the Florida athletic dept.), and said she was likely interviewed by the NCAA, stemming from Leo testimony.

stalkingpoon
02-21-2017, 02:34 PM
All i know is that one side has been spot on this entire time while the other couldn't have further from the truth. Some one is gonna get burned when this comes to a close and its looking like the folks up north are gonna go down with the ship. I guess they are just too invested now to change their narrative.

Political Hack
02-21-2017, 02:35 PM
State is in so much trouble Ole Miss is going to get the death penalty.

Did Neal admit the 2nd NOA is in? Thought there wasn't a 2nd one?

ILOATHEBears
02-21-2017, 02:40 PM

Someone mail Neal a ROSEBOWL WAS RIGHT shirt. He needs it

Ari Gold
02-21-2017, 02:43 PM
Kyrie Irvin's the world is flat is actually more believable than. Neal's take ...

starkvegasdawg
02-21-2017, 02:51 PM

http://i.imgur.com/NjWTDr0.gif

Homedawg
02-21-2017, 02:55 PM

Did Neal admit the 2nd NOA is in? Thought there wasn't a 2nd one?

No. He said they didn't have it yet. Nor did there attorney's. But that they knew what was in it. At least thats what he said.

Homedawg
02-21-2017, 02:59 PM

I guess you hear what you want to hear, but i didnt think he said it was more incriminating to us than them. he did say, that one would think, pharaphrasing, they would come looking at us due to Leo signing w us. I didnt hear him say there wasn't any tunsil stuff either. he did say, there was some info that was minute and other stuff would have to be "explained away". And it would look bad without a proper response.

WSOPdawg
02-21-2017, 03:04 PM

Now this ^^^^ is funny, I don't care who you are.

smootness
02-21-2017, 03:08 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Beaver
02-21-2017, 03:38 PM
No. He said they didn't have it yet. Nor did there attorney's. But that they knew what was in it. At least thats what he said.

Ha. Just like they knew exactly what was in the 1st NOA.

maroonmania
02-21-2017, 03:40 PM
I assume the state comment implies that some of our current players are mentioned. Apparently Neal doesn't understand immunity

Yep, in the typical OM mind I'm sure if they are shown to have offered something to a guy that eventually signed with MSU (like Leo) then it automatically means that we offered more. They believe that every recruit really wants to go to the Plantation anyway. Of course I have no doubt that a number of recruits have committed to OM over the past several years just to get the "commitment bonus" even when they never had any intention of signing there.

Dawgology
02-21-2017, 03:53 PM

Neal and the Ole Miss Spin Network has been wrong throughout the ENTIRE investigation. Literally....everything...they have floated out there as "truth" has been proven false so many times that it has become a joke. But it hasn't stopped them. When the truth comes out they will just report it and act like they never said any of the other stuff. They have done this several times now.

No one holds their feet to the fire on this.

SandlotDawg
02-21-2017, 04:11 PM
I went to ICC with Haley lol

AlSwearengen
02-21-2017, 04:28 PM
What is the deal with this Sewell girl? Hot to say the least. I won't say too much b/c I don't want to get sued, but I wonder if she is one of those good 'ol alumni's daughters they talk about.

Mimi's Babies
02-21-2017, 04:30 PM
Sounds like Barney has a good wrongful termination lawsuit case, if Neal is accurate....of course why he would tell the truth at this point doesn't make sense either.

Barney will NOT be working in any position at any university for a long time...
Wrongful termination lawsuit -- not going to happen,
Barney should have been FIRED for illegal NCAA recruiting violations....
At certain High schools......
Neal is WRONG....
I am POSITIVE.....

Boodawg
02-21-2017, 04:32 PM
Thing is the shit they say will end up in the news or be talked about on local radio, but all the shit that's going on right now about them, all you hear is crickets.

Liverpooldawg
02-21-2017, 04:36 PM
So Barney got to fired for telling Lewis not to to take money. OK.

Bully13
02-21-2017, 04:38 PM
Barney will NOT be working in any position at any university for a long time...
Wrongful termination lawsuit -- not going to happen,
Barney should have been FIRED for illegal NCAA recruiting violations....
At certain High schools......
Neal is WRONG....
I am POSITIVE.....

Cool 1st post

Chip
02-21-2017, 04:41 PM
Cool 1st post

I liked it too

Mimi's Babies
02-21-2017, 04:43 PM
Hang on this mess is about to get REALLY ugly.......
When someone starts bringing minor children ( recruits, yes, they are still minors) into illegal, moral, unethical activities
someone has to step forward to talk.... Read the allegations when they come out as a "Mom of a recruit"
and then make your own judgement......

TrapGame
02-21-2017, 04:45 PM

https://img.clipartfest.com/3f6e3e6cf43e734440bc1de5700e962e_vice-blasts-joe-rogan-for-confused-animated-clipart_320-240.gif

Chip
02-21-2017, 05:04 PM
When someone starts bringing minor children ( recruits, yes, they are still minors) into illegal, moral, unethical activities
someone has to step forward to talk.... Read the allegations when they come out as a "Mom of a recruit"

Wow. Care to give specificity on "illegal, immoral, unethical activities" that you may be privy to?

Dawgface
02-21-2017, 05:12 PM
Finebaum just gave Freeze a ringing endorsement as to his character so it must all be much a do about nothing. ;) As much grief as he has given other coaches over the years I can't figure out why he continues to give him a pass.

Acid mouth
02-21-2017, 05:12 PM
Neal and the Ole Miss Spin Network has been wrong throughout the ENTIRE investigation. Literally....everything...they have floated out there as "truth" has been proven false so many times that it has become a joke. But it hasn't stopped them. When the truth comes out they will just report it and act like they never said any of the other stuff. They have done this several times now.

No one holds their feet to the fire on this.

If Neal ever decided to tell the truth, he better have an updated resume. Again, this pawn is toeing the company line. His comments should surprise no one.

Perpetual Underachiever
02-21-2017, 05:20 PM

You must be confusing these guys for actual journalist...

Mimi's Babies
02-21-2017, 05:22 PM
Wasn't necessarily Lewis.... but at least 8 more....... that may have TAKEN the MONEY ..... show me the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$'s

Mimi's Babies
02-21-2017, 05:26 PM
Know what I saw...... Saw 1st hand what I know......

Tunsil is NOT what the NCAA was looking into in Early April of 2016....

Then the Tunsil episode happened -- thus an extension.....

Does anyone WONDER how many MORE EXTENSIONS are going to happen before OM is sanctioned?

Is another extension in the making?????

Political Hack
02-21-2017, 05:40 PM

Please Lord tell me he didn't really say that.

StatesboroBlues
02-21-2017, 05:43 PM
Please Lord tell me he didn't really say that.

Was thinking the same. Hell, Neil didn't know what was in it when they had the 1st in hand.

tireddawg
02-21-2017, 05:53 PM

I don't see how Freeze keeps his job. From what I've been told, it's about to get worse than you guys can imagine. Unprecedented shit. Hope it all comes out.

Mjoelner34
02-21-2017, 05:55 PM

Visitors from Memphis and Tunica??

Corn Bread
02-21-2017, 06:13 PM
Know what I saw...... Saw 1st hand what I know......

Tunsil is NOT what the NCAA was looking into in Early April of 2016....

Then the Tunsil episode happened -- thus an extension.....

Does anyone WONDER how many MORE EXTENSIONS are going to happen before OM is sanctioned?

Is another extension in the making?????

You damn sure got my attention. But, how many more extensions is like asking how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll sucker? The world may never know.

RougeDawg
02-21-2017, 07:24 PM
Visitors from Memphis and Tunica??

Yes, I posted this a couple weeks ago. The NCAA was extremely interested in the accusations and stories similar to Chris Jones' acquaintance, who posed as being interested in him, but was actually a paid call girl from Memphis. Applebees waitress if I'm not mistaken. Some of these recruits were not yet 18 at the time of these encounters and these encounters were corroborated by the immunity deals and burner phones collected. That's where some of this crosses into extremely consequential illegal activity beyond NCAA laws. He immunity deals were as much about this as they were the payments. Look at the focus of the Louisville basketball investigation. The NCAA is hitting harder for sexual fouls than they are monetary benefits.

Political Hack
02-21-2017, 08:06 PM
Ole miss gets to be present for any NCAA interviews in which ole miss reps are being interviewed. All of their info has been coming from that. Everyone is toting the party line. "Nothing to see here."

What they don't realize is that OM compliance isn't there for a single interview of anyone outside of OM coaches, players, boosters, and administrators. The recruits, players for other teams, ex-coaches, ex-administrators, recruiting reporters, opposing coaches, possibly former players, etc... all spoke to the NCAA without OM compliance being there. What was said and accepted as fact by the NCAA in those interviews will be in the NOA and OM will not know about those allegations until the NOA is either delivered via paper or possibly if they're briefed on it over the phone, if that's even possible. If the NCAA did not feel it needed to corroborate the information with Ole Miss, it won't. They didn't in our case several years ago.

They have CONSISTENTLY made this mistake. For 3+ years. They've been wrong at every turn. Surprised at every turn. Lied at every turn. It's absolutely amazing that anyone, even die hard ole miss fans, would give one shred of credibility to anything any of their propagandist are spewing at this point.

Mimi's Babies
02-21-2017, 08:13 PM
Yes........ UGH..... Contributing to the delinquency of a MINOR......

Mimi's Babies
02-21-2017, 08:29 PM
You damn sure got my attention. But, how many more extensions is like asking how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll sucker? The world may never know.

What about the use of burner phones during dead week to contact the recruits????

Yes........ UGH..... "Contributing to the delinquency of a MINOR"...... Remember that bringing an "escort" across the state line is a federal charge (anyone under age 21 is considered a minor (where escorts are concerned)).....
When a child comes home and tells someone that he had "eye candy"..... And this was NOT the only child who had this given to the for the visit weekends....
I have a serious issue, with OM continuing with the illegal NCAA violations while under investigation as should the NCAA.
I do know of at least one meeting where OM representative was NOT present when people were interviewed.
The propaganda at OM runs very deep......

Just how low will OM go????

Jack Lambert
02-21-2017, 08:37 PM
You know how I know it is BS, if the NCAA was investigating MSU the CL would be all over it and we are not hearing anything from them.

Chip
02-21-2017, 08:40 PM
What about the use of burner phones during dead week to contact the recruits????

Yes........ UGH..... "Contributing to the delinquency of a MINOR"...... Remember that bringing an "escort" across the state line is a federal charge (anyone under age 21 is considered a minor (where escorts are concerned)).....
When a child comes home and tells someone that he had "eye candy"..... And this was NOT the only child who had this given to the for the visit weekends....
I have a serious issue, with OM continuing with the illegal NCAA violations while under investigation as should the NCAA.
I do know of at least one meeting where OM representative was NOT present when people were interviewed.
The propaganda at OM runs very deep......

Just how low will OM go????

You are my new favorite poster. Devious Dawg and IYOK can take a back seat.

Mimi's Babies
02-21-2017, 08:40 PM
I don't see how Freeze keeps his job. From what I've been told, it's about to get worse than you guys can imagine. Unprecedented shit. Hope it all comes out.

Freeze should NOT keep his position -- would guess 10 "SHOW CAUSE".... if not more. It doesn't matter IF you turn a blinded eye to something--
if it is going on under your 'watch' and you do NOTHING about it...... please....... If everything I know doesn't come out.... Then it will be time to go public.... and I won't be the only one.....

Mimi's Babies
02-21-2017, 08:44 PM
You are my new favorite poster. Devious Dawg and IYOK can take a back seat.

I wish I could tell everything I know (and have known for over a year).... but there are MINORS involved....
and we MUST be very careful not to hurt the young men.... There are also High school athletic programs involved..... which means even more students and administration were involved....

As for Hugh Freeze-- I want a meeting with him.... I have a few things that I want to say as a mother 1st..... and NO, I am not joking.....

Chip
02-21-2017, 08:45 PM
I wish I could tell everything I know (and have known for over a year).... but there are MINORS involved....
and we MUST be very careful not to hurt the young men.... There are also High school athletic programs involved..... which means even more students and administration were involved....

As for Hugh Freeze-- I want a meeting with him.... I have a few things that I want to say as a mother 1st.....

I understand, as a parent, I would as well

blacklistedbully
02-21-2017, 08:45 PM
Yes because the NCAA always sends NOAs to schools with allegations about other schools****************************

Never....NEVER underestimate just how dumb they really are.

Jack Lambert
02-21-2017, 08:46 PM

As for Hugh Freeze-- I want a meeting with him.... I have a few things that I want to say as a mother 1st..... and NO, I am not joking.....
Why can't you tell? We don't know who you are. As far as we know is you could be a mother bear or a catfish fisherman.

Chip
02-21-2017, 08:50 PM
Why can't you tell? We don't know who you are. As far as we know is you could be a mother bear or a catfish fisherman.

I believe her. What she is writing sounds like the exasperation of a mother who trusted her child in someone's care, and that someone didn't honor that trust.

blacklistedbully
02-21-2017, 08:51 PM

Mimi's Babies
02-21-2017, 08:52 PM

It will come out very soon...... ALL of it... IF ANYONE locates the OM NCAA NOA, that was I told OM received on February 14, 2017, PLEASE post it here...... It would be good reading this weekend...... #HAILSTATE.....

Chip
02-21-2017, 08:54 PM
Hail State, and come back.

BeardoMSU
02-21-2017, 08:54 PM

#headinthesand

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/lalalala.gif

BeardoMSU
02-21-2017, 08:55 PM
It will come out very soon...... ALL of it... IF ANYONE locates the OM NCAA NOA, that was I told OM received on February 14, 2017, PLEASE post it here...... It would be good reading this weekend...... #HAILSTATE.....

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-36562-valentines-day-bummer-gif-Bill-ODzr.gif

BeardoMSU
02-21-2017, 08:56 PM
If not for Tunsil, Ghostbusters 2 might have made headlines. A Year too late***

https://i.imgur.com/dNW8e1X.jpg

blacklistedbully
02-21-2017, 08:59 PM
Finebaum just gave Freeze a ringing endorsement as to his character so it must all be much a do about nothing. ;) As much grief as he has given other coaches over the years I can't figure out why he continues to give him a pass.

Because he believes Freeze invited him into the "inner-sanctum". It's an ego trip for PF. Hugh tells him they are close buddies...confidants, and PF eats it up. PF going to look mighty foolish when the truth comes out.

Chip
02-21-2017, 09:02 PM
Because he believes Freeze invited him into the "inner-sanctum". It's an ego trip for PF. Hugh tells him they are close buddies...confidants, and PF eats it up. PF going to look mighty foolish when the truth comes out.

Finebaum should be reminded of his lunacy weekly for years to come

parabrave
02-21-2017, 09:31 PM
Well Na$$$m is back up. 3 Page thread on how Leo lewis and MSU is going to get the death penalty cause their guy told LL mom not to take the money offered. Dam these people including some family members are just beyond the outer limits of the galaxy now.

Acid mouth
02-21-2017, 09:53 PM

I'd like to think that what you know will come out in the 2nd NOA and allow you to remain anonymous. Should you feel the need to voice something specific, I'd highly reccomend sending a PM to one of the admins (Hack, ISID, RP, or Cadaver). As far as your meeting with Hey Hue, I hope you get it. He should be held accountable.

tireddawg
02-21-2017, 10:37 PM
Freeze should NOT keep his position -- would guess 10 "SHOW CAUSE".... if not more. It doesn't matter IF you turn a blinded eye to something--
if it is going on under your 'watch' and you do NOTHING about it...... please....... If everything I know doesn't come out.... Then it will be time to go public.... and I won't be the only one.....

I agree. I'm still not sure that it will all be in the 2nd NOA. Do you think it makes it in there? Like I said unprecedented. It's just so hard for me to see Freeze keeping his job after hearing what I've heard. You touched on it & I'll confirm the minor(s) issue. Wow.

tireddawg
02-21-2017, 10:43 PM
I'd like to think that what you know will come out in the 2nd NOA and allow you to remain anonymous. Should you feel the need to voice something specific, I'd highly reccomend sending a PM to one of the admins (Hack, ISID, RP, or Cadaver). As far as your meeting with Hey Hue, I hope you get it. He should be held accountable.

I fully understand why he's not going into specifics. Neither am I & I think most of you guys would do the same. I'm just not confident it's all going to be in there with the massive amounts of damage control taking place. There are still some powerful people pulling strings.

Mjoelner34
02-22-2017, 09:04 AM
I fully understand why he's not going into specifics. Neither am I & I think most of you guys would do the same. I'm just not confident it's all going to be in there with the massive amounts of damage control taking place. There are still some powerful people pulling strings.

I don't think it'll be in there either. Chris Jones was interivewed almost 4 years ago. If something like what is being referred to here actually happened back then, I feel pretty sure it would have been in the first letter and all over the news by now. If the NCAA has known about it for 4 years and didn't alert law enforcement, they would be just as culpable would they not?

Political Hack
02-22-2017, 09:10 AM
I don't think it'll be in there either. Chris Jones was interivewed almost 4 years ago. If something like what is being referred to here actually happened back then, I feel pretty sure it would have been in the first letter and all over the news by now. If the NCAA has known about it for 4 years and didn't alert law enforcement, they would be just as culpable would they not?

The NCAA actually could be liable if someone decides to seek civil damages for a crime. The NCAA has a bad habit of telling people they're not allowed to discuss the contents of a meeting with anyone else. Problem is, 1) that's a blatant 1st amendment violation; 2) they have absolutely ZERO legal authority to that (or over anything for that matter), and 3) they could potentially be telling people to not report crimes.

Reason2succeed
02-22-2017, 09:20 AM
Mimi's Babies should set up an interview with a national journalist like Fox Sports. Avoid Mississippi press and ESPN because they bury stories because they have OM ties.

Activated Alpha
02-22-2017, 09:32 AM
After our jumpers meeting with msstate7 I have missed what's going on here. What's with the minor issue?

blacklistedbully
02-22-2017, 09:45 AM
The NCAA actually could be liable if someone decides to seek civil damages for a crime. The NCAA has a bad habit of telling people they're not allowed to discuss the contents of a meeting with anyone else. Problem is, 1) that's a blatant 1st amendment violation; 2) they have absolutely ZERO legal authority to that (or over anything for that matter), and 3) they could potentially be telling people to not report crimes.

Hack, I'm no lawyer, but are you sure about that? We're talking about voluntary membership in an organization with membership rules. It's not as if the NCAA is threatening anything more than expulsion from the "club" if you don't obey the membership rules you agreed to when you joined.

And I doubt very seriously they are prohibiting people from reporting crimes. I suspect their "gag order" only pertains to discussing the case as it relates to rules violations that aren't also actual crimes. Also, is there a rule against schools discussing, or is it only the NCAA that has rules about their side discussing? If there is something in place for schools and/or witnesses, is it actually a rule, or just something "frowned upon"?

Dawgology
02-22-2017, 10:13 AM
Hack, I'm no lawyer, but are you sure about that? We're talking about voluntary membership in an organization with membership rules. It's not as if the NCAA is threatening anything more than expulsion from the "club" if you don't obey the membership rules you agreed to when you joined.

And I doubt very seriously they are prohibiting people from reporting crimes. I suspect their "gag order" only pertains to discussing the case as it relates to rules violations that aren't also actual crimes. Also, is there a rule against schools discussing, or is it only the NCAA that has rules about their side discussing? If there is something in place for schools and/or witnesses, is it actually a rule, or just something "frowned upon"?

I don't know what/if the SEC or NCAA has a gag order on certain information but IF they do and IF it something that is illegal or criminal then it is a crime. It's called collusion. If a person or organization is involved in that then they can be charged for the same activity in which they are seeking to cover up or deceive and receive the same punishment resultant of that crime. As a hypothetical example: IF someone were providing prostitutes to a minor and real evidence was uncovered to confirm this and it WASN'T reported to law enforcement then that would probably fall under collusion.

On the other:

If it was reported it would become a criminal case and any investigation by an outside party into the case would probably be frowned upon by the investigating law enforcement agency.

food for thought.

rbdog82
02-22-2017, 10:33 AM
Mimi's Babies should set up an interview with a national journalist like Fox Sports. Avoid Mississippi press and ESPN because they bury stories because they have OM ties.

I know someone that could get her in touch with Forde, Andy Staples, Pete Thamel, etc simply by sending a text. Could be interesting...

blacklistedbully
02-22-2017, 10:34 AM
I don't know what/if the SEC or NCAA has a gag order on certain information but IF they do and IF it something that is illegal or criminal then it is a crime. It's called collusion. If a person or organization is involved in that then they can be charged for the same activity in which they are seeking to cover up or deceive and receive the same punishment resultant of that crime. As a hypothetical example: IF someone were providing prostitutes to a minor and real evidence was uncovered to confirm this and it WASN'T reported to law enforcement then that would probably fall under collusion.

On the other:

If it was reported it would become a criminal case and any investigation by an outside party into the case would probably be frowned upon by the investigating law enforcement agency.

food for thought.

Thx for the response, but that's assuming the NCAA is telling people they can't report crimes to appropriate authorities. I'm suggesting I doubt that is the case. I think, if there is a "gag rule" it only applies to what is leaked outside of law enforcement and/or only pertains to NCAA rules violations that aren't also criminal in nature.

I do not believe the NCAA is telling anyone they can't report a potential crime to law enforcement.

Dawgology
02-22-2017, 10:39 AM
Thx for the response, but that's assuming the NCAA is telling people they can't report crimes to appropriate authorities. I'm suggesting I doubt that is the case. I think, if there is a "gag rule" it only applies to what is leaked outside of law enforcement and/or only pertains to NCAA rules violations that aren't also criminal in nature.

I do not believe the NCAA is telling anyone they can't report a potential crime to law enforcement.

I agree. I don't think they would either. That would lead to the whole thing being taken down. That being said....if a parent or guardian knows it's taking place and DOESN'T report it then they could be charged as an accomplice (among other things).

whatever
02-22-2017, 12:00 PM
Didn't the NCAA prove that Louisville basketball had a COACH setting up hookers for recruits and players for 5 years? I don't remember any criminal charges coming from that, and I think their penalty was just a 1 yr NCAA ban and 1 scholarship per year for 2 years. I assumed at first this was about taking recruits to strip clubs, which I'd bet a lot of programs do.

All this is fun to read and it's entertaining to think about the rumors and their potential possibilities, but I still think we're going to be disappointed if we're expecting a "scorched earth" conclusion which seems to be the consensus on here.

Corn Bread
02-22-2017, 12:33 PM
Didn't the NCAA prove that Louisville basketball had a COACH setting up hookers for recruits and players for 5 years? I don't remember any criminal charges coming from that, and I think their penalty was just a 1 yr NCAA ban and 1 scholarship per year for 2 years. I assumed at first this was about taking recruits to strip clubs, which I'd bet a lot of programs do.

All this is fun to read and it's entertaining to think about the rumors and their potential possibilities, but I still think we're going to be disappointed if we're expecting a "scorched earth" conclusion which seems to be the consensus on here.

Just PM Mimi and have her call into Finbaum. Captain Falashio will learn the truth about Da Rev.

Mimi's Babies
02-22-2017, 08:27 PM
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-36562-valentines-day-bummer-gif-Bill-ODzr.gif

This came out quicker than I thought......

No to wait on the written copy...... and to see the NAMES......

Mimi's Babies
02-22-2017, 08:29 PM

Did Finebaum know that the video would be released this PM????? HUM.......

msstate7
02-22-2017, 08:33 PM
After our jumpers meeting with msstate7 I have missed what's going on here. What's with the minor issue?

Haha

Mimi's Babies
02-22-2017, 08:33 PM
I know someone that could get her in touch with Forde, Andy Staples, Pete Thamel, etc simply by sending a text. Could be interesting...

I have sent emails.... NO one was interested at that time.... might be different NOW....

Mimi's Babies
02-22-2017, 08:41 PM

What I want to say to Freeze is NOT for anyone's ears but the 2 of us.... I promise that I will NOT be cleaned mouthed for sure... FOR HIS COACHES to subject CHILDREN to PROSTITUTES.... is beyond my comprehension as these guys as STILL children and under the age of 21....... To promise a child something $$$$$$$$$$$$'s.... and for a Dad to "sell" his son's soul to OM...... oh my....

Corn Bread
02-22-2017, 08:41 PM
Don't stop.

Mimi's Babies
02-22-2017, 08:47 PM
I agree. I'm still not sure that it will all be in the 2nd NOA. Do you think it makes it in there? Like I said unprecedented. It's just so hard for me to see Freeze keeping his job after hearing what I've heard. You touched on it & I'll confirm the minor(s) issue. Wow.

Freeze looked really BAD this pm..... I would suggest that he start looking for another position... and NOT in football....
I believe that Freeze and the rest of the bunch are still in shock..... for what they CLAIM they did not know was going on...... hehe... LOIC.... is just the icing on TOP of the cake.....

There could possibly be ANOTHER NOA for the Recruiting Violations that occurred from August 2015 until February 2016..... because some KNOW that the NCAA was still investigating issues from signing day, February 2016, in December 2016.

RocketDawg
02-22-2017, 09:04 PM

Fox has OM ties too in the person of Shepard Smith. Not sure exactly what the relationship of Fox News and Fox Sports is though.

RocketDawg
02-22-2017, 09:07 PM
This came out quicker than I thought......

No to wait on the written copy...... and to see the NAMES......

The players' names will be redacted, but not the coaches'.

Mimi's Babies
02-22-2017, 09:18 PM

Wait for it... wait for it...... It is coming.... Would be a GREAT Mother's day present.... or even a Father's day present.....

Mimi's Babies
02-22-2017, 09:19 PM
The players' names will be redacted, but not the coaches'.

I know several of the players..... want to see the HIGH SCHOOL Coaches that are involved..... and ALL of the Alums at OM

Mimi's Babies
02-22-2017, 09:52 PM

Legal AGE is different in EVERY STATE.... In Mississippi it is 21... To bring a hooker across the state line is a whole different issue.... I asked this question and was given this answer by a law enforcement officer (retired).

Mimi's Babies
02-22-2017, 10:30 PM

IF OM is not held accountable this Mother wants to know WHY???????

rbdog82
02-22-2017, 10:35 PM
I have sent emails.... NO one was interested at that time.... might be different NOW....

I'm almost certain you could find someone with quite a following that's interested after today.

Virgil Caine
02-22-2017, 10:53 PM

You're absolutely right. There's no way that the NCAA could be held liable for something OM does.

Westdawg
02-22-2017, 11:00 PM
Wasn't this "lady/mom" on here earlier today making some statements? And then all HADES broke loose this afternoon?
I think we have a l got person in some form of " THE KNOW" knowledge-wise pertaining to this ordeal. I'd pay attention to what they say 😁👍

spbdawg
10-11-2017, 10:39 AM
#

Indndawg
10-11-2017, 10:45 AM

and make that a double

Ari Gold
10-11-2017, 01:03 PM
We need a Bump Thread .. holy shit at the content ..
The Shitbird Bumps

AlmostPositive
10-11-2017, 01:21 PM
I guess the only remaining question is Will MSU survive the penalties expected next month from the COI?

Dolphus Raymond
10-11-2017, 01:45 PM
Bump because it feels so good to know that Ole Miss fans will read this little blast from the past.

Political Hack
10-11-2017, 04:33 PM
They have CONSISTENTLY made this mistake. For 3+ years. They've been wrong at every turn. Surprised at every turn. Lied at every turn. It's absolutely amazing that anyone, even die hard ole miss fans, would give one shred of credibility to anything any of their propagandist are spewing at this point.

Fun bump. Theyve been consistent. That's for sure.

Todd4State
10-12-2017, 01:19 AM
I guess the only remaining question is Will MSU survive the penalties expected next month from the COI?

It could be December. I don't have any inside information but that's my guess as to when it will be released.

Mimi's Babies
10-12-2017, 05:21 AM
Rumored that the NCAA will hold the COI until after the Egg bowl.

JDog13
10-12-2017, 07:09 AM
Damn, Kneel defended himself like crazy on twitter last night. He mad.

Todd4State
10-12-2017, 07:55 AM
Damn, Kneel defended himself like crazy on twitter last night. He mad.

This lawsuit should put an end to his "not a fan" shtick. He needs to own up to the fact that he is what he is. And that's not a legitimate journalist.

Bully13
10-12-2017, 10:18 AM
Bump for rueness. So funny to go back down shit bird memory lane on all this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q46ZiLa3Xqs

Mimi's Babies
10-13-2017, 12:09 PM
Rueing.....

Political Hack
10-13-2017, 02:41 PM

If the NCAA had knowledge of sex trafficking for underage kids and demanded people not discuss it in accordance with their gag order, they'd potentially be opening themselves up to a civil suit should anyone involved be charged in a criminal case.

I actually think there's a significant chance the FBI probe into basketball ends up looking into the NCAA as the governing body of college basketball. They turned a blind eye to bribery despite knowing what was going on. And they did this because he true blue bloods of college basketball are their biggest money makers. Most of the NCAA budget comes from the NCAA basketball tournament. When they ban Kentucky, Lousivlle, UNC, Duke, or others it hurst their annual budget. That, in my opinion, is why you see them go after major football programs like USC, Ohio State, Bama, Miami, etc... while never seeing U.K. or Duke serving a postseason suspension. Hell, another blue blood basketball program skated today. I understand their rationale for that though.

Mimi's Babies
10-13-2017, 04:04 PM
If the NCAA had knowledge of sex trafficking for underage kids and demanded people not discuss it in accordance with their gag order, they'd potentially be opening themselves up to a civil suit should anyone involved be charged in a criminal case.

I actually think there's a significant chance the FBI probe into basketball ends up looking into the NCAA as the governing body of college basketball. They turned a blind eye to bribery despite knowing what was going on. And they did this because he true blue bloods of college basketball are their biggest money makers. Most of the NCAA budget comes from the NCAA basketball tournament. When they ban Kentucky, Lousivlle, UNC, Duke, or others it hurst their annual budget. That, in my opinion, is why you see them go after major football programs like USC, Ohio State, Bama, Miami, etc... while never seeing U.K. or Duke serving a postseason suspension. Hell, another blue blood basketball program skated today. I understand their rationale for that though.

The NCAA has no jurisdiction over any thing sexual trafficking... All the NCAA could do, would be to turn over to the FBI any information the NCAA could have/did have knowledge of concerning illegal activities. Bribery, federal racketeering both would have to be investigated by the FBI.