PDA

View Full Version : So....still think tsun being removed from the SEC is "impossible"?

Dawgology
02-21-2017, 09:27 AM
After all of this broke over the long weekend with potential criminal investigations at the state and possibly federal level occuring and a "catastrophic" amendment being delivered...is anyone beginning to see the light?

TrapGame
02-21-2017, 09:31 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/dystl.gif

Lumpy Chucklelips
02-21-2017, 09:36 AM
After all of this broke over the long weekend with potential criminal investigations at the state and possibly federal level occuring and a "catastrophic" amendment being delivered...is anyone beginning to see the light?

Been out of the loop for several days....where did the talk of criminal, state and federal originate from? Just rumor at this point?

Liverpooldawg
02-21-2017, 09:36 AM
Penn State is still in the BIG.

Reason2succeed
02-21-2017, 09:39 AM
Nm

Reason2succeed
02-21-2017, 09:41 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/dystl.gif

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii633/TallyBean18/GIF/tumblr_m2qj9oSvcb1qe2c25.gif

1bigdawg
02-21-2017, 09:48 AM
I think a death penalty is highly unlikely. That said, if (and only if) they get the death penalty, then I believe there is a real chance that the SEC will vote them out.

TrapGame
02-21-2017, 09:54 AM
At this point it would not surprise me if om gets the DP. They're making SMU look like small time street hoods. The Network can only be thwarted by the death penalty. It' time to cut the head off the snake.

Dawgface
02-21-2017, 09:58 AM
Nope.

basedog
02-21-2017, 09:59 AM
Ain't gonna happen. Sanctions yes, Sec dropping the Cheaters, no.

starkvegasdawg
02-21-2017, 10:14 AM
While we're dreaming...if the SEC was to give them the old heave ho, what conference would likely be their landing spot? I can't imagine the power 5's would be lining up to take them in. So would they be the newest member of C-USA or Sunbelt? MAC?

confucius say
02-21-2017, 10:23 AM
We have to stop with these threads. They are not getting kicked out of the sec.

lamont
02-21-2017, 10:30 AM
No chance OM gets kicked out.

MedDawg
02-21-2017, 10:32 AM
Penn State is still in the BIG.

Unlike OM and Baylor, Penn State's horrible scandal involved zero players, zero boosters, possibly just one coach (Paterno), and possibly not even a coverup (the admins involved still haven't been indicted over 5 years later). Whereas both Baylor's and OM's scandals are all about the players and coaches and Baylor's most definitely involves multiple coverups.

When the NCAA allowed all Penn State players to transfer freely, the B1G and other schools did get a few, but not as many transferred as everyone thought would. (The kicker leaving cost Penn State 3 games early the next season.) OM is keeping Freeze as long as they can, probably betting that the deeper their blue chip players get into their time at OM, the less chance they transfer.

Cooterpoot
02-21-2017, 10:34 AM
No way possible it happens. Only a nut job conspiracy theorist would even consider it a possibility.

THE Bruce Dickinson
02-21-2017, 10:37 AM
I do not know why any State fan would want them kicked out of the SEC other than the short term enjoyment we would get when it first happened.

I can think of many reasons why I would want them to stay in the league:

1. An almost guaranteed SEC West Victory every year for a decade.

2. Getting to witness the extreme butthurt when we kick their ass year after year after year

3. IF they were replaced, who would their replacement be ? FSU, Clemson? Why in the hell would any state fan want another juggernaut to deal with every year.

4. After the numerous ass kickings we hand out, it might drive them to cheat on a high level again. Repeat offender =======> Death Penalty.

This is going to be a really fun 8-10 years.

Ifyouonlyknew
02-21-2017, 10:38 AM
Let's move on from the kicked out or death penalty. Let's keep our sights on program crippling penalties bc anything more than that you're going to be disappointed.

TrapGame
02-21-2017, 10:43 AM
And seriously, we don't want them kicked out!! They will be the homecoming patsy for no telling how many teams over the next ten years. They will be an easy SECW win for everybody. Kicking them out of the SEC gives them a chance to start over and create their own narrative. I want them abused, scorned and forever the poster child of arrogance, hubris and entitlement in college football. The bottom of the SEC for twenty years should do it. And then we take the initiative and become the LSU of Mississippi.

1bigdawg
02-21-2017, 10:52 AM
And seriously, we don't want them kicked out!! They will be the homecoming patsy for no telling how many teams over the next ten years. They will be an easy SECW win for everybody. Kicking them out of the SEC gives them a chance to start over and create their own narrative. I want them abused, scorned and forever the poster child of arrogance, hubris and entitlement in college football. The bottom of the SEC for twenty years should do it. And then we take the initiative and become the LSU of Mississippi.

The easiest and best way for us to become the LSU of Mississippi and to sustain it, is to be the only SEC team in the state and preferably the only P5 team.

Acid mouth
02-21-2017, 11:04 AM
Everyone agrees that it's extremely unlikely that they get the DP or removed from the SEC but it's fun to troll the bearshark lurkers. I find it amuzing that some of you BLAST our current athletes/coaches and call state posters morons for even mentioning the death penalty/removal from the SEC. Hey degenerates, let's get rid of this em state mantra and start trolling some bears. Death penalty or not, your program will be worse obsolete for the next decade

Reason2succeed
02-21-2017, 11:07 AM
The easiest and best way for us to become the LSU of Mississippi and to sustain it, is to be the only SEC team in the state and preferably the only P5 team.

Exactly! And why not speculate?!? It's just a message board. This ain't CNN, ABC, NBC or another fake news site.*** We should have as much fun with this as we can.

And no one can say what will not happen in the future. Anything CAN happen.

Acid mouth
02-21-2017, 11:15 AM
Exactly! And why not speculate?!? It's just a message board. This ain't CNN, ABC, NBC or another fake news site.*** We should have as much fun with this as we can.

And no one can say what will not happen in the future. Anything CAN happen.

Have some rep points for "getting it!" You've been on a tear lately!

Dawgology
02-21-2017, 11:39 AM
Everyone agrees that it's extremely unlikely that they get the DP or removed from the SEC but it's fun to troll the bearshark lurkers. I find it amuzing that some of you BLAST our current athletes/coaches and call state posters morons for even mentioning the death penalty/removal from the SEC. Hey degenerates, let's get rid of this em state mantra and start trolling some bears. Death penalty or not, your program will be worse obsolete for the next decade

This guy gets it! Jesus...some folks on here are really slow on the uptake...lmao

lamont
02-21-2017, 11:48 AM
Because OM fans and people from other State boards go around saying "those obsessed nuts on Elitedawgs ALL think OM is getting kicked out of the SEC. They are so delusional"

I'm good with it being brought up- but it's not going to happen. Crippling sanctions???? Yeah- that's happening

DancingRabbit
02-21-2017, 12:02 PM
Any more news on the "misuse of state funds" rumor?

That would be juicy.

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/snidely-whiplash_6902.jpg

Tbonewannabe
02-21-2017, 12:08 PM
Probably just go to the Big 12. Wouldn't hurt them to much.

TrapGame
02-21-2017, 12:15 PM
Probably just go to the Big 12. Wouldn't hurt them to much.

They could go to CUSA and USM could be their "real" rival from now on.

blacklistedbully
02-21-2017, 12:28 PM
Because OM fans and people from other State boards go around saying "those obsessed nuts on Elitedawgs ALL think OM is getting kicked out of the SEC. They are so delusional"

I'm good with it being brought up- but it's not going to happen. Crippling sanctions???? Yeah- that's happening

Do you truly give a damn what they say? In particular the OM fans are asshats of the highest order....incapable of rational thought. They are going to take their shots no matter what we post. Hell, a bunch of them are still trying to claim we made this NCAA shit up, or at least greatly exaggerated it.

They still don't acknowledge we have been right, and they wrong nearly every step of the way. They still trust their sources more than ours, even though ours have proven to be right over and over and over again,

Reason2succeed
02-21-2017, 12:40 PM

I wish you cared as much about what we say as you do what Bears say. Jeez! Get your priorities straight bruh. You're never going to win them over or make them "respect" your opinion. The only opinion they respect is that OM is better than us. But I guess that has been your spiel for awhile now.

Let me show you what show you what OM fans should see in every post when they come here. Two basic messages:
1) 17 those sh!t birds!
2) Click an ad!

sandwolf
02-21-2017, 12:41 PM
Probably just go to the Big 12. Wouldn't hurt them to much.Please tell me you are being sarcastic....if you don't think getting kicked out of the SEC would hurt OM too much, then you have clearly lost your mind. It would be absolutely devastating for them.

Political Hack
02-21-2017, 12:43 PM
While we're dreaming...if the SEC was to give them the old heave ho, what conference would likely be their landing spot? I can't imagine the power 5's would be lining up to take them in. So would they be the newest member of C-USA or Sunbelt? MAC?

they're too arrogant to do that. they'd try to be the next Notre Dame for years before they realized they've become the next Jacksonville State.

I don't know if the SEC would kick them out if they got the death penalty, but I do agree that's likely the only way it would happen. I don't think they're going to get the death penalty, but I sure as hell wouldn't remove it as a possibility. If the NCAA is truly out to protect the amateurism of collegiate athletics, then they need to harshly punish those who are skirting academic eligibility standards.

sandwolf
02-21-2017, 12:48 PM
I wish you cared as much about what we say as you do what Bears say. Jeez! Get your priorities straight bruh. You're never going to win them over or make them "respect" your opinion. The only opinion they respect is that OM is better than us. But I guess that has been your spiel for awhile now.

Let me show you what show you what OM fans should see in every post when they come here. Two basic messages:
1) 17 those sh!t birds!
2) Click an ad!

It's a matter of credibility. When people are on here spewing ridiculous bullshit all the time (like the idea that OM is going to get kicked out of the SEC), no one pays attention to the legitimate stuff that is put out on this board.

Acid mouth
02-21-2017, 01:01 PM

Every message board has their obsessed/delusional posters. Some posters are obsessed with bunting, others with the all-time winningest basketball coach in the history of their program. Point is, every message board has them. I don't think the validity of some of the posters on this board can be disputed (IYOK, Hack, Eliteleaks, etc) nor the info provided by these posters. Personally, I'd like to think the death penalty/removal from the SEC is in play. I don't know what is in the second NOA or the persons implicated but we can all agree that it's "colossal!" Most of us would also agree that orchestrated cheating amongst bear coaches and their AD took place WHILE under investigation. Death penalty very very unlikely but certainly not off the board. So I'd have to say yeah about getting the boot from the SEC after their football program is shut down.

blacklistedbully
02-21-2017, 01:11 PM
Saying UNM will definitely get kicked out of the SEC is a little foolish.

Saying UNM will definitely not get kicked out of the SEC is a little foolish.

Saying UNM could conceivably get kicked out of the SEC if they get the DP is not foolish, particularly if their connected fans/Network threaten to take other SEC schools down with them.

At least this is my humble opinion.

hobiedawg
02-21-2017, 01:36 PM
No chance OM gets kicked out...this time.

FIFY

They won't stop, it's not in their DNA.

WSOPdawg
02-21-2017, 02:57 PM
No way possible it happens. Only a nut job conspiracy theorist would even consider it a possibility.

Man, people are so willing to give 3rd and 4th (and 5th) chances to those incapable of following the rules and laws to which society has agreed to be governed by, and more than anything, people are so damn unable to THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!!!.

Ok, so if as advertised, TCUN does find itself guilty of new allegations originating around November 2016 and knowing that the NCAA has had them under investigation for violations of similar nature originating in 2013 (give or take a year), and knowing that these violations for which they were already being investigated for carry penalties conservatively estimated at 30-35 lost schollies, multiple year bowl ban and numerous show causes for coaches,...

...does the NCAA simply say "enough is enough, Rebels, we're gonna forget about your latest transgressions? While you guys are trying to make us look foolish, we've grown tired of chasing you. Here's the penalties for everything leading up to the last recruiting cycle, 17 you and the latest BS you've gone and pulled." (Hell, the November 2016 violations may even be the 3rd or 4th recruiting cycle spanning this investigation).

And then next year when the same sh!t gets repeated, will we just simply wait for the next time and even though you're already on probation, golly-gee we'll just extend you another year?

The NCAA's new classification of Level I, II and III violations with prescribed penalties originating in 2013 were for transgressors violating rules within a single, finite time period. Who the hell ever thought some ass-clown organization would continue violating the NCAA's laws in perpetuity (while mocking the NCAA in the process, even when under investigation)?

Do I think TCUN gets kicked out of the SEC -- probably not as we've never seen anything remotely similar happen, but we've also never seen anything of the magnitude of TCUN's transgressions (think scope, quantity and depth) happen either so it is possible, however remote.

One thing I do know is that the nuclear option NEVER gets taken off the table less you run the risk of some nefarious group pushing the limits (which these Oxford bastards have certainly done). I don't care if your talking corporate america, the middle east or 17n Oxford, you never let the other side know that the nuclear option has been taken off the table!!!

TrapGame
02-21-2017, 03:14 PM
Man, people are so willing to give 3rd and 4th (and 5th) chances to those incapable of following the rules and laws to which society has agreed to be governed by, and more than anything, people are so damn unable to THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!!!.

Ok, so if as advertised, TCUN does find itself guilty of new allegations originating around November 2016 and knowing that the NCAA has had them under investigation for violations of similar nature originating in 2013 (give or take a year), and knowing that these violations for which they were already being investigated for carry penalties conservatively estimated at 30-35 lost schollies, multiple year bowl ban and numerous show causes for coaches,...

...does the NCAA simply say "enough is enough, Rebels, we're gonna forget about your latest transgressions? While you guys are trying to make us look foolish, we've grown tired of chasing you. Here's the penalties for everything leading up to the last recruiting cycle, 17 you and the latest BS you've gone and pulled." (Hell, the November 2016 violations may even be the 3rd or 4th recruiting cycle spanning this investigation).

And then next year when the same sh!t gets repeated, will we just simply wait for the next time and even though you're already on probation, golly-gee we'll just extend you another year?

The NCAA's new classification of Level I, II and III violations with prescribed penalties originating in 2013 were for transgressors violating rules within a single, finite time period. Who the hell ever thought some ass-clown organization would continue violating the NCAA's laws in perpetuity (while mocking the NCAA in the process, even when under investigation)?

Do I think TCUN gets kicked out of the SEC -- probably not as we've never seen anything remotely similar happen, but we've also never seen anything of the magnitude of TCUN's transgressions (think scope, quantity and depth) happen either so it is possible, however remote.

One thing I do know is that the nuclear option NEVER gets taken off the table less you run the risk of some nefarious group pushing the limits (which these Oxford bastards have certainly done). I don't care if your talking corporate america, the middle east or 17n Oxford, you never let the other side know that the nuclear option has been taken off the table!!!

Slim Pickens approves of the nuclear option.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-24-2015/AzEAPZ.gif

WSOPdawg
02-21-2017, 03:20 PM
Saying UNM will definitely get kicked out of the SEC is a little foolish.

Saying UNM will definitely not get kicked out of the SEC is a little foolish.

Saying UNM could conceivably get kicked out of the SEC if they get the DP is not foolish, particularly if their connected fans/Network threaten to take other SEC schools down with them.

At least this is my humble opinion.

And I share your humble opinion, black. Never say never.

Dawgology
02-21-2017, 03:44 PM
It's a matter of credibility. When people are on here spewing ridiculous bullshit all the time (like the idea that OM is going to get kicked out of the SEC), no one pays attention to the legitimate stuff that is put out on this board.

Dammit! They may revoke our press credentials.... oh wait...

travis
02-21-2017, 04:47 PM
Nope. Not going to happen.