PDA

View Full Version : Troy game

RBritt
09-08-2013, 06:59 PM
Do any of y'all have an idea of what time the game will start? The Alcorn 2:30 was a scorcher.

Jacksondevildog
09-08-2013, 07:10 PM
It will be announced Monday. I'm hoping it will be an evening game.

War Machine Dawg
09-08-2013, 07:19 PM
Honestly, I'd have told CSS they can shove TV where the sun don't shine for Alcorn. 6 PM kick >>>>> Shitty "regional" tv. Although I will say, it wasn't as bad as I feared. The breeze made it almost pleasant at times.

FlabLoser
09-08-2013, 07:21 PM
Honestly, I'd have told CSS they can shove TV where the sun don't shine for Alcorn. 6 PM kick >>>>> Shitty "regional" tv. Although I will say, it wasn't as bad as I feared. The breeze made it almost pleasant at times.

Notice the difference between Scott Stricklin and Bjork. Ole Miss had a night game.

I am believing more & more that Scott Stricklin is a young man's Larry Templeton.

DanDority
09-08-2013, 07:27 PM
Notice the difference between Scott Stricklin and Bjork. Ole Miss had a night game.

I am believing more & more that Scott Stricklin is a young man's Larry Templeton.

I am deathly afraid of that!!!

Will James
09-08-2013, 07:31 PM

The BBBT tells me all I need to know.

Bracky Brett Bullock Toyota.

Todd4State
09-08-2013, 07:42 PM
How much say do we have as far as game time for a game like Alcorn? Could we have said- screw you, we'll just do pay per view?

curmudgeon
09-08-2013, 08:27 PM
It will be the 6 p.m. Fox Sports Net game, in my opinion.

Schultzy
09-09-2013, 08:00 AM

You are correct. It will be six o clock but I didn't know Fox but that makes sense. Heard it on good authority Last night and thank goodness bc Saturday was the hottest day ever at Scott field. No breeze at all!

the59dawg
09-09-2013, 09:57 AM
You are correct. It will be six o clock but I didn't know Fox but that makes sense. Heard it on good authority Last night and thank goodness bc Saturday was the hottest day ever at Scott field. No breeze at all!

Don't know where u sat but I was reasonable comfortable on the west side row 46. The shade came just before KO and had a wonderful cross breeze the entire game. The clouds that came in and out just made it even better. I could tell tho that it must have been Hades on the east side the whole game.

RougeDawg
09-09-2013, 10:13 AM
East side row 4 was brutal. No breeze and a scorching sun all day. Plus I was stone cold sober so it felt like The game lasted 8 hours. I stayed entire game.

WeWillScrewItUp
09-09-2013, 11:12 AM

I just saw on the twitter that you opinion has become fact.