PDA

View Full Version : MSU women #2 overall seed in latest reveal

starkvegasdawg
02-20-2017, 10:49 PM
Right where we want to be. No chance of seeing UConn until championship game.

BeardoMSU
02-20-2017, 11:09 PM
Absolutely. We've got 2 tough games to go. These girls are fun to watch.

LC Dawg
02-20-2017, 11:09 PM
We've got two tough games to finish out. I'm looking forward to seeing how we play this week after not playing that well on Sunday. Winning the SEC regular season championship would be a phenomenal accomplishment. There's a lot of good teams in the league.

klong-dog
02-20-2017, 11:27 PM
Not playing well on Sunday? Really?. We took A&M's best shot, they didn't miss a 3 all game. Looked like it was destined to be their game and we still found a way. We had to play well to pull that one off on the road in a hostile environment. I thought it was our most impressive W on the year.

I seen it dawg
02-21-2017, 07:26 AM
Just win the next 2. Stay at 2-3 overall and have some fun. Get to the title game and it's like winning the whole thing. Not same but like.

blacklistedbully
02-21-2017, 11:45 AM
At UK is a big challenge. Seems like Makayla Epps saves her best game for us, and they've looked pretty good lately.

UT is up and down, but very talented, and capable of beating just about anyone on any given day.

We have our work cut out for us, but I have confidence in our young ladies and CVS to get the job done. That last regular season home game vs UT should be wild, particularly if we are still a game up on SCar. I am still pissed about that officiating screw-job @ SCar. We should be 2 games up owning the tie-breaker right now. In other words, we deserve to already be regular-season SEC champs.

the59dawg
02-21-2017, 05:03 PM
Not playing well on Sunday? Really?. We took A&M's best shot, they didn't miss a 3 all game. Looked like it was destined to be their game and we still found a way. We had to play well to pull that one off on the road in a hostile environment. I thought it was our most impressive W on the year.

Turning point was putting Blair S. in during Q4 to guard Williams, their shooter with the long hair. Covered her like a blanket, something VV was not doing.