PDA

View Full Version : Bob Huggins just went down during a TO.. he stayed out but was holding his heart....

RougeDawg
02-20-2017, 10:05 PM
Pointed at the ref and said "you're gonna kill me." Training staff wanted to take him to locker room and now it's halftime.

RougeDawg
02-21-2017, 12:50 AM
Post game presser he talked about officiating. Said they can call a foul at any time during the game, because a hand touch one play can be a foul and the next it's not. He caught himself before he went down that path.

maroonmania
02-21-2017, 10:50 AM
Remembering back to the '96 NCAA regional final game between Cincy and MSU and how physical it was, if it was being officiated today they might have fouled out all starters on both teams.

shoeless joe
02-21-2017, 11:34 AM
I watched the last few minute and overtime between Miami and Virginia and it was being called like it should have been. But that exact play in one of our games would've resulted in 10 foul calls

Saltydog
02-21-2017, 11:40 AM
clearly blocks that were called fouls. One was with 4 seconds to play that could've cost them the game.

MabenMaroon
02-21-2017, 08:07 PM
Remembering back to the '96 NCAA regional final game between Cincy and MSU and how physical it was, if it was being officiated today they might have fouled out all starters on both teams.

I remember the press conference where Dampier was asked about the trash talking the Cincy players were slinging. They went on and on about how intense their off-season workouts were and how much they prided themselves in playing physical. When Dampier was asked about that and his thoughts, he simply looked up, sort of sheepishly grinned and quietly said "we lift weights too".
Note:as I remembered the game, Dampier and Cowboy Walters more or less man-handled the Cincy front court.