PDA

View Full Version : Get your popcorn ready with today's Boneyard

Jarius
02-20-2017, 02:28 PM
Misappropriation of state funds, coaches burning OM on the way out the door, freeze getting fired possibly, and players losing eligibility. Also, Steve said this is the biggest off the field sports story of his lifetime.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
02-20-2017, 02:44 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

AROB44
02-20-2017, 05:37 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

Might not be enough popcorn.....

Reason2succeed
02-20-2017, 05:50 PM
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XYgpX8WM3DA/V6zVgN7sj0I/AAAAAAAAF_E/4nxkSx-joosxxBKPDGBIX2it1Xw99WiPgCLcB/s1600/oh-shit.gif

Jsndawg
02-20-2017, 06:18 PM
I hope they shut the program down and set tsun back 50 years. But no way this could ever be bigger than Penn St.

messageboardsuperhero
02-20-2017, 06:31 PM
I hope they shut the program down and set tsun back 50 years. But no way this could ever be bigger than Penn St.

To be fair, he said biggest off-field Mississippi sports story of his life... Penn State would not count.

Turfdawg67
02-20-2017, 06:48 PM
Delete - 17'n Imgur app on iPhone sux! Trust me it was funny!

lamont
02-20-2017, 07:03 PM
To be fair, he said biggest off-field Mississippi sports story of his life... Penn State would not count.

The OM saga is actually bigger NCAA-wise than Penn State. Penn State broke law- not NCAA regulations. OM is doing both

msbulldog
02-20-2017, 07:20 PM
The OM saga is actually bigger NCAA-wise than Penn State. Penn State broke law- not NCAA regulations. OM is doing both

turkey hunting

3rdGen
02-20-2017, 07:25 PM
**** YEAH!!!!

Reason2succeed
02-20-2017, 07:49 PM
Delete - 17'n Imgur app on iPhone sux! Trust me it was funny!

Sometimes you have to use classic mode on the website addresses to get videos to show up. On YouTube it has to be the long web address not the shortened version.

Quaoarsking
02-20-2017, 08:00 PM

Enabling a child molester and ignoring repeated accusations is definitely against NCAA regulations.

lamont
02-20-2017, 08:01 PM
Enabling a child molester and ignoring repeated accusations is definitely against NCAA regulations.

what NCAA regulation is that?

Quaoarsking
02-20-2017, 08:08 PM
what NCAA regulation is that?

I don't have my NCAA regulation numbers memorized, but you can't utilize your position as an NCAA athlete, coach, etc., to do something illegal. Which is what Sandusky did - he used his position as a well-known coach as tool to meet vulnerable young boys to abuse. It's not like Penn State happened to have a coach that was a sexual predator on the side, completely unrelated to the university. It's because he parlayed his status as a famous Penn State coach that he had access to his victims.

On top of that, Paterno and Penn State's administration knew about this crime (and NCAA violation), or at least that he had been accused of it multiple times, and did nothing, which is an additional NCAA violation.

lamont
02-20-2017, 08:24 PM
I don't have my NCAA regulation numbers memorized, but you can't utilize your position as an NCAA athlete, coach, etc., to do something illegal. Which is what Sandusky did - he used his position as a well-known coach as tool to meet vulnerable young boys to abuse. It's not like Penn State happened to have a coach that was a sexual predator on the side, completely unrelated to the university. It's because he parlayed his status as a famous Penn State coach that he had access to his victims.

On top of that, Paterno and Penn State's administration knew about this crime (and NCAA violation), or at least that he had been accused of it multiple times, and did nothing, which is an additional NCAA violation.

the news that broke was after Sandusky was no longer employed by Penn State. He was hosting clinics at their facilities- but not an employee of their University. Sandusky broke the law- but did not break NCAA regulations. The Penn State ordeal was awful- but wasnt about NCAA rules- it was about human law.
The OM ordeal is about NCAA regulations as well as human law- making it worse than Penn State

QuadrupleOption
02-20-2017, 08:28 PM
Misappropriation of state funds, coaches burning OM on the way out the door, freeze getting fired possibly, and players losing eligibility. Also, Steve said this is the biggest off the field sports story of his lifetime.

https://m.popkey.co/1dde5a/lNY0L_s-200x150.gif

QuadrupleOption
02-20-2017, 08:29 PM
the news that broke was after Sandusky was no longer employed by Penn State. He was hosting clinics at their facilities- but not an employee of their University. Sandusky broke the law- but did not break NCAA regulations. The Penn State ordeal was awful- but wasnt about NCAA rules- it was about human law.
The OM ordeal is about NCAA regulations as well as human law- making it worse than Penn State

From the NCAA's point of view it might be worse - as a human being, Penn State was WAY worse than UM has been so far.

lamont
02-20-2017, 08:34 PM
as a human being, Penn State was WAY worse than UM has been so far.

I agree with that.

But the NCAA doesnt have a rule about a clinic director ****ing a young boy in the ass. What happened at Penn State was absolutely awful and Sandusky should be hung in the town square. BUT- AS FAR AS NCAA RULES- Ole Miss is far and away much worse. The NCAA regulates intercollegiate rules- and OM has severely broken those rules- PLUS human law.

Turfdawg67
02-20-2017, 09:55 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Random Poster again. -Tried, great post(s).

Tbonewannabe
02-20-2017, 11:17 PM
I agree with that.

But the NCAA doesnt have a rule about a clinic director ****ing a young boy in the ass. What happened at Penn State was absolutely awful and Sandusky should be hung in the town square. BUT- AS FAR AS NCAA RULES- Ole Miss is far and away much worse. The NCAA regulates intercollegiate rules- and OM has severely broken those rules- PLUS human law.

One thing you won't see in the CL: Ole Miss worse than child molesters per NCAA. Lol