PDA

View Full Version : OT: boogie Cousins to the pelicans

DudyDawg
02-20-2017, 09:38 AM
NBA fans, huge trade happened last night after the all star game as I'm sure you've seen. Boogie cousins and Omri Casspi sent to New Orleans for Buddy Heild, Tyreke Evans, Langston Galloway, and some draft picks. New Orleans is a few games out in the west and just got the best front court in the league. What do you think? I would love to see them play the warriors in the first round. Probably would only go 5 but it would be incredibly entertaining.

RougeDawg
02-20-2017, 09:45 AM
NBA fans, huge trade happened last night after the all star game as I'm sure you've seen. Boogie cousins and Omri Casspi sent to New Orleans for Buddy Heild, Tyreke Evans, Langston Galloway, and some draft picks. New Orleans is a few games out in the west and just got the best front court in the league. What do you think? I would love to see them play the warriors in the first round. Probably would only go 5 but it would be incredibly entertaining.

Going to be very interesting. As a Pelicans season ticket holder this season has been frustrating to say the least. Too many huge leads blown. Hopefully he will bring some life to the team and make a run. Sucks for The players who left. I really wanted to watch Buddy for a while in a Pelicans uni. Oh well we needed more presence down low and now have it.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-20-2017, 09:53 AM
The Kings havent been shit. The only thing they had going for them, they traded. They are awful!!

Acid mouth
02-20-2017, 11:25 AM
The team obviously improves a lot but Terrance Jones (who I've always felt needed more minutes) will struggle to get minutes. I read where they are shopping him and I think that's a must. Outside of Jrue Holiday (who's a stud), the frontcourt is bad. Welcome to my favorite team Boogie but I still don't like you. I still remember him pretending to be on a cell phone saying call me after they stole one in OT from us at the Hump.

Dawg61
02-20-2017, 11:47 AM
Boogie & The Brow is a nasty combo! Gotta think that's enough to push them into the playoffs

archdog
02-20-2017, 01:55 PM
The sixers made out like a bandit in this deal. They have the Kings top overall pick, Lakers 4th pick etc. They will revamp their team in one year with young players. Too bad they are a terrible franchise and will somehow blow it.

jumbo
02-20-2017, 03:07 PM
What a joke of a trade. Kings got absolutely raped.

jumbo
02-20-2017, 03:08 PM
The sixers made out like a bandit in this deal. They have the Kings top overall pick, Lakers 4th pick etc. They will revamp their team in one year with young players. Too bad they are a terrible franchise and will somehow blow it.

I believe the sixers only get the Kings pick if it's 11 or higher. Which now it won't be.