PDA

View Full Version : Dak, you know you've made it when.....

grinnindawg
02-19-2017, 05:02 PM
http://imgur.com/a/7EjEC

http://imgur.com/a/7EjEC

Reason2succeed
02-19-2017, 06:17 PM
What can you say? He made sports history.

parabrave
02-19-2017, 07:47 PM
At least it's not a leaked pc of him naked in bed; like his BFF.

jbjones
02-19-2017, 08:58 PM
"Who is Dak Prescott, Alex"

http://tibbee-creek.com/images/trebek.jpg

"I'll take NCAA Death Penalties for $1K, please Alex"

DancingRabbit
02-19-2017, 09:15 PM
At least it's not a leaked pc of him naked in bed; like his BFF.

???

Reason2succeed
02-19-2017, 10:13 PM
"Who is Dak Prescott, Alex"

http://tibbee-creek.com/images/trebek.jpg

"I'll take NCAA Death Penalties for $1K, please Alex"

These self righteous pompous sh!t birds cheated their arse off for a couple of recruiting championships, a Sugar Bowl berth and two wins over Bama only to get their football program nuked by the NCAA

grinnindawg
02-19-2017, 10:18 PM
This had nothing to do with them. Why bring it up in this thread?

Learn to take joy in positive things instead of wishing ill on others.

Many seem to be taking more joy in the pain of others than MSU and Dak's success.

It is truly sad.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
02-19-2017, 10:25 PM
So did the contestant give the correct answer?

grinnindawg
02-19-2017, 10:59 PM
Yes. College tourney.

BayouDawg
02-19-2017, 11:08 PM

Many seem to be taking more joy in the pain of others than MSU and Dak's success.

It is truly sad.

You just diagnosed them as sadistic. Very heavy man

Reason2succeed
02-20-2017, 08:11 AM

It is truly sad.

Guilty as charged.

Everyday I wake up and say to myself "we are one day closer to those sh!t birds getting hammered by the NCAA" and it seems that the sun shines brighter and the sound of the birds singing is sweeter. I say my prayers and end it with GTHOM!!!

Boodawg
02-20-2017, 08:19 AM

It is truly sad.

I don't ever truly wish ill on another, however, I do want the punishment to fit the crime and while I think it's gonna be bad for them, I don't think the punishment will fit the crime. If it did, they would receive the DP, and be ejected from the SEC. If their basketball and baseball were involved, those programs need to go down too. I can't stand a cheater, liar, or thief, and OM is all three, because those 3 words are interchangeable.

GreenheadDawg
02-20-2017, 08:22 AM

It is truly sad.

I have no shame in saying I love it. I hope every last brick of that institution comes crashing down. You're probably on the wrong board if this bothers you. Not many here do the whole, "lets all be friends and have fun".

PassInterference
02-20-2017, 09:57 AM
You know you've made it when you are the starting QB for the Dallas Cowboys.

parabrave
02-20-2017, 10:28 AM
???

E Elliott had a morning smile posted over twitter after a party they went to in Las Vegas.

grinnindawg
02-21-2017, 07:11 AM
Apparently I didn't make my point well.
There are multiple threads a day to bash those mean old Rebels. It's unnecessary to do it in every single thread.

I have no problem with wanting to beat a rival. This board is useful in that it has actual information sometimes.
Bringing your rival up in nearly every thread on the board reveals something about our character.

I realize it's the big story in MS athletics at the moment, but as of 6:09AM 6 of the top 10 threads on the board were about OM,.
The 1st comment in one of the other 4 was about OM.

I seen it dawg
02-21-2017, 07:32 AM
Apparently I didn't make my point well.
There are multiple threads a day to bash those mean old Rebels. It's unnecessary to do it in every single thread.

I have no problem with wanting to beat a rival. This board is useful in that it has actual information sometimes.
Bringing your rival up in nearly every thread on the board reveals something about our character.

I realize it's the big story in MS athletics at the moment, but as of 6:09AM 6 of the top 10 threads on the board were about OM,.
The 1st comment in one of the other 4 was about OM.

Wahhhhh...so what. Right now it's pretty big juicy news so it stays at the forefront. Only thing it says about our "character" is that we hate the shitbirds. And that's a good thing.

Reason2succeed
02-21-2017, 07:45 AM
I thought that JB made a beautiful transition in classic jeopardy style and I simply followed it up. Sorry if that screwed up your Dak thread.

We all love Dak and we enjoy seeing everything positive about him but what else is there to say about him right now. However there is plenty of new info and speculation for OM at the moment.

I am all kumbaya in my personal life but this is a "fan-atic" message board where we are allowed to be over the top. So don't get your panties in a bunch.

maroonmania
02-21-2017, 10:48 AM
I love to hear John Gruden say "Dak Prescott" the way he does. Guess it started back when he had him on his QB camp show.