PDA

View Full Version : WWFBD

FlabLoser
09-08-2013, 03:03 PM
What did Fred Brown do to get ejected?

I saw the first down ball spike. Missed the other thing.

msstate7
09-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Pulled a cell phone out on the field and called his boys in j-town**

Really I've got no idea

starkvegasdawg
09-08-2013, 03:14 PM
Offered to autograph the ref's flag**

I think I heard he shoved a player after that interception but didn't see it.

Original48
09-08-2013, 03:20 PM
Offered to autograph the ref's flag**

Bracky just saw this post and forwarded to NCAA compliance. Looks like Ross is out for the year.

I seen it dawg
09-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Bracky just saw this post and forwarded to NCAA compliance. Looks like Ross is out for the year.

Hahaha well played

CooterDavenport
09-08-2013, 03:35 PM
I think he got into a small shoving match.

NorCalDawg
09-08-2013, 03:36 PM
2 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties on consecutive plays is what I heard them say.

Todd4State
09-08-2013, 04:32 PM
From my view- he was jawing with the CB for Alcorn and the guy for Alcorn took a swing at him. Brown walked off but was still talking. I don't remember there being a push, but there could have been one.

I was glad to see a WR for us with some swagger.

hacker
09-08-2013, 04:59 PM
2 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties on consecutive plays is what I heard them say.

This is wrong, they were wrong. He spiked the ball on one drive, then got into a little skirmish on a later drive.

ETA: The announcers got confused because they didn't eject FB immediately after his second penalty. They caught it a play later. So there was a flag on FB, then after the next play they announced his ejection.

Bo Darville
09-08-2013, 05:30 PM
Acted like an idiot not once, but twice. Two unsportsmanlike conduct penalties (both well deserved) means automatic ejection. He will learn.

NorCalDawg
09-08-2013, 05:53 PM
This is wrong, they were wrong. He spiked the ball on one drive, then got into a little skirmish on a later drive.

ETA: The announcers got confused because they didn't eject FB immediately after his second penalty. They caught it a play later. So there was a flag on FB, then after the next play they announced his ejection.

That makes sense because I don't remember seeing two flags in a row. I was thinking it was another WTF call from the same crew that brought us the WTF time out.

Jack Lambert
09-08-2013, 05:59 PM
On the second I think you automatically get ejected.

archdog
09-08-2013, 07:34 PM
Acted like an idiot not once, but twice. Two unsportsmanlike conduct penalties (both well deserved) means automatic ejection. He will learn.

The first one was understandable. I like a guy with a little passion. Hell of a play. I believe that was his first catch, also a good tipped concentration grab. I would have spiked the ball twice then and called it quits. I liked Fred Brown's intensity. Mullen does too.

Now the second one, well I didn't see it so I cannot comment.