PDA

View Full Version : Just got back....

Liverpooldawg
02-18-2017, 05:21 PM
You can't fault the effort. We played pretty decent defense for most of the game. This one came down to poor shooting, both from the field and from the line. We were getting some really good looks, they just weren't fallen by. This team really is getting there, sooner or later it's going to show up in the win column.

Bodaski
02-18-2017, 06:33 PM
Herard has to develop better hands. A couple of drills I've seen and used personally creates having better hands. I'm sure most of you will laugh, but standing behind a pole about the size of a light pole in diameter and learn to catch the ball with your hands does wonders for players. The 2nd drill is catching ping pong balls thrown to him. These drills help improve your hands. Use them on your son or daughter and see for yourself.

Liverpooldawg
02-18-2017, 07:50 PM
Herard has to develop better hands. A couple of drills I've seen and used personally creates having better hands. I'm sure most of you will laugh, but standing behind a pole about the size of a light pole in diameter and learn to catch the ball with your hands does wonders for players. The 2nd drill is catching ping pong balls thrown to him. These drills help improve your hands. Use them on your son or daughter and see for yourself.

Agree. I still think Herard is going to be one of the better post players ever to play at MSU before he is done. He has the tools, he just needs to learn NOT to bring the ball down and go back up immediately. It took Eric Dampier a long time to learn that too. One more comment from today: That was actually a well officiated game. There were, as always, a few calls I didn't like but for the most part the officials weren't that noticeable today. I was beginning to think that would never happen again.

Drugdog
02-19-2017, 12:23 AM
We need more tattoos and more misses on free throws.