PDA

View Full Version : Today's Boneyard had some nice information

Jarius
02-17-2017, 02:04 PM
"Catastrophic" was the word Steve said is making the rounds about the addendum. Said he expected for OM to release their answer to the addendum in April and for nothing to be given out by them before that. Said that a lot of North Jackson, MS boosters are involved.

TrapGame
02-17-2017, 02:17 PM
It's hammer time!!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/bbpqqa6j4VE7m/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/QoNnBvRp5sLSw/giphy.gif

LeakyD
02-17-2017, 03:31 PM
His timeline would indicate they've had the amended NOA for about a month.

preachermatt83
02-17-2017, 03:38 PM
His timeline would indicate they've had the amended NOA for about a month.

Bout the time Coaches started being let go.

RocketDawg
02-17-2017, 04:32 PM
"Catastrophic" was the word Steve said is making the rounds about the addendum. Said he expected for OM to release their answer to the addendum in April and for nothing to be given out by them before that. Said that a lot of North Jackson, MS boosters are involved.

That pretty much jives with what was stated here two or three days ago.

Johnson85
02-17-2017, 04:46 PM
So is there a leak in the UM administration? The NCAA? Or are some of the boosters named entitled to receive the NOA and they are sharing?

Dolphus Raymond
02-17-2017, 04:52 PM
S. R. has apparently developed a very good source either at Ole Miss or the NCAA. He has been all over this for quite a while. Strange how he has developed such a good source while the Clarion Ledger has apparently opted out.

SDDawg
02-17-2017, 05:12 PM
S. R. has apparently developed a very good source either at Ole Miss or the NCAA. He has been all over this for quite a while. Strange how he has developed such a good source while the Clarion Ledger has apparently opted out.

I don't find it strange at all. It's going down exactly as I would have suspected.

MStateDawg
02-17-2017, 05:29 PM
On multiple occasions Steve has said when he first got the info, he tried to offer it to the Clarion Ledger. They wanted no part in reporting it and thus he decided he'd release it himself. That's all you need to know about the CL. They were served the scoop of the Ole Miss investigation on a platter and simply chose to ignore it rather than report damaging news about UM.

3rdGen
02-17-2017, 05:36 PM
On multiple occasions Clarion Ledger simply chose to ignore it rather than report damaging news about UM.

MAKES ME SICK!!!! Media all over the country is so F'd up. They think they should just voice their opinions/agenda and avoid the facts.

WSOPdawg
02-17-2017, 05:54 PM
MAKES ME SICK!!!! Media all over the country is so F'd up. They think they should just voice their opinions/agenda and avoid the facts.

It's what Trump is now referring to as 'Fake News.'

The argument could be made that had SMU happened today, the media would not have broke the case as they did 25 years ago.

Dolphus Raymond
02-17-2017, 06:44 PM
The CL apparently adheres to the "alternative facts" theory.

JoseBrown
02-17-2017, 06:56 PM
Since they've had the addendum for about a month as we thought, I'm guessing the rumored interviews a few weeks ago were false?

starkvegasdawg
02-17-2017, 06:58 PM
Since they've had the addendum for about a month as we thought, I'm guessing the rumored interviews a few weeks ago were false?

Second addendum?

Tbonewannabe
02-17-2017, 09:19 PM
On multiple occasions Steve has said when he first got the info, he tried to offer it to the Clarion Ledger. They wanted no part in reporting it and thus he decided he'd release it himself. That's all you need to know about the CL. They were served the scoop of the Ole Miss investigation on a platter and simply chose to ignore it rather than report damaging news about UM.
True journalism is dead.

RougeDawg
02-18-2017, 01:49 AM
says more about your hiring practices than anything. Maybe if you weren't deathly afraid of the "majority of educated person" you wouldn't hire a couple of dipshits.

Says more about your ignorance because I had no say so in the hiring. I warranted against it. But nice try.

RougeDawg
02-18-2017, 02:05 AM
Keep it on the political board.

Don't have access. But reality should be that, reality, instead political. Do we need a separate forum to deliberate which cellular company is providing which benefits? And whose cellular company is misleading you?

I didn't state anything that has not happened or been accurately documented in our education system since the 1960's. Not one item. Please go do some researching on actual factual events and political stances. Maybe everyone is too GD lazy to actually look up what actually has taken place and what policies were enacted. Why is that my fault? I didn't propose and enact these policies? I simply analyze them logically. Just look at the cities and states that have digresses. A Pre-K student could connect the dots. I can't make someone learn the facts. All I can do is state the problems. If one is too insecure or politically blinded to see the inherent issues, I can't help them. It's your problem to ignore reality.

BeardoMSU
02-18-2017, 02:11 AM
Don't have access.

Then contact a Mod; you've got a 4500+ post history (I'm personally not a mod, obviously, but I'd assume you'd qualify for access)....As to addressing the rest of your post, I'm going to abstain. Enjoy reality.

JoseBrown
02-18-2017, 03:05 AM
Second addendum?

Sounds good to me...

Joe Schmedlap
02-18-2017, 08:31 AM
says more about your hiring practices than anything. Maybe if you weren't deathly afraid of the "majority of educated person" you wouldn't hire a couple of dipshits.

No, Rougedog speaks the truth. Critical thinking is no longer taught in schools.

Jarius
02-18-2017, 08:38 AM
Then contact a Mod; you've got a 4500+ post history (I'm personally not a mod, obviously, but I'd assume you'd qualify for access)....As to addressing the rest of your post, I'm going to abstain. Enjoy reality.

Good luck with that. I think I contacted 3 or 4 and still don't have access.

codeDawg
02-18-2017, 09:15 AM

At a certain point people realized that doing investigative journalism in entertainment wasn't profitable. People don't want to read bad things about their favorite sports team. They sure as hell don't want anyone digging things up. We now just have fan and opinion based journalism in sports. It is what it is.

archdog
02-18-2017, 02:28 PM
No offense intended. But everyone always thinks younger people are enepta and corrupted.

Reason2succeed
02-18-2017, 02:31 PM
Nm

Barkman Turner Overdrive
02-18-2017, 10:55 PM
Said he expected for OM to release their answer to the addendum in April and for nothing to be given out by them before that.

The only thing that resembles a holiday weekend in April is Easter. Does anybody else see this getting leaked on Maundy Thursday or Good Friday? Huge Sleeze gets crucified on Friday and we see if Freezus rises again on Sunday.

Reason2succeed
02-19-2017, 02:14 AM
The only thing that resembles a holiday weekend in April is Easter. Does anybody else see this getting leaked on Maundy Thursday or Good Friday? Huge Sleeze gets crucified on Friday and we see if Freezus rises again on Sunday.

I think you "nailed it". Saint Hugh will be led down the Via Dolorosa of Oxford, the Grove. He will be take from the Square. Pontus Pilate played by Mark Emmert will read his sentence and the Network will cry "Fire Him" and he will be crucified as the scapegoat for the sins of the whole rebel nation.

But unlike the real Savior there will be no resurrection for the false prophet. The show clause will not be rolled away. Hugh Freeze will be free to take his millions and do mission work in Haiti as long as he wants but he won't be allowed to step back into Oxford or any other place playing collegiate athletics. Amen.

Mjoelner34
02-19-2017, 09:57 AM

With the way they operate, I say Good Friday is a great choice. Of course this will be followed by a nice article in the CL Easter morning about how Freezus shares his faith.

Token Bammer
02-19-2017, 11:25 AM
No, Rougedog speaks the truth. Critical thinking is no longer taught in schools.

I agree 100%. My children are in a top notch homeschool program for this very reason. My kids started in public school and it had become so atrocious I had to pull them out. My kids are now being taught how to think, how to process and articulate information while thinking for themselves. It's a DRASTIC difference in curriculum and my children are better off for it.

The other reason I pulled them out is because they were being told what to think. I will leave it at that.

msstate7
02-19-2017, 11:28 AM
I agree 100%. My children are in a top notch homeschool program for this very reason. My kids started in public school and it had become so atrocious I had to pull them out. My kids are now being taught how to think, how to process and articulate information while thinking for themselves. It's a DRASTIC difference in curriculum and my children are better off for it.

The other reason I pulled them out is because they were being told what to think. I will leave it at that.
Auburn teachers?**

Token Bammer
02-19-2017, 11:30 AM
Auburn teachers?**

I'd burn a barner down if they were trying to lure my kids into joining a cult.

msbulldog
02-19-2017, 11:35 AM
No offense intended. But everyone always thinks younger people are enepta and corrupted.

enepta?

starkvegasdawg
02-19-2017, 11:43 AM

What program do you use?

Token Bammer
02-19-2017, 11:46 AM
What program do you use?

https://www.classicalconversations.com

msbulldog
02-19-2017, 11:47 AM
How many of you work with older people who are convinced they know what they're doing simply and arrogantly due to their age, when in reality they're absolutely clueless because they made no effort to keep up with the changing times and obliviously fell behind? I work with an older gentlemen who holds the title of "office manager" but is only still around because no one has the heart to tell him to go home, who continually gives meaningless instructions until he gets tired and sits down and stops paying attention, at which point real work can be accomplished.

I'm a 61 year old engineer at the highest level of our technical group. My boss is my age, our division is the driving force of a company with a annual revenue of 100M+, 400+ employees and is the largest family-owned business of our type in the southeast. And yes we are schooling younger folks.

Reason2succeed
02-19-2017, 04:04 PM
Where did this thread go wrong?

Political Hack
02-20-2017, 03:04 PM

"Catastrophic" you say?

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?53247-What-s-the-minimum-NCAA-sanctions-for-Ole-Miss&p=704903#post704903