PDA

View Full Version : I think the words up north will be "mitigate" & "damage control"

Indndawg
02-16-2017, 09:08 AM
from now until June 14

RocketDawg
02-16-2017, 05:50 PM
What's happening June 14? Are you assuming that they got the "second notice" on Feb 14, 90 day response time, and 30 day requested and granted extension?

Indndawg
02-16-2017, 06:19 PM
What's happening June 14? Are you assuming that they got the "second notice" on Feb 14, 90 day response time, and 30 day requested and granted extension?

Should be a fun summer

dogshiek
02-17-2017, 08:40 AM
Should be a fun summer

I think the umiss cry (while holding their collective ankles) will be, "please sir, may I have another!" They're about to get spanked!

tesa8034
02-18-2017, 05:05 PM
A guy I worked with played at om in the 70s and he's in the m club said there only way out is to sue the NCAA. I asked him on what grounds and he said " for taking four years " . Haha you can't make this stuff up!

Reason2succeed
02-18-2017, 06:13 PM
A guy I worked with played at om in the 70s and he's in the m club said there only way out is to sue the NCAA. I asked him on what grounds and he said " for taking four years " . Haha you can't make this stuff up!

Please encourage him to call and send letters to the OM administration to do just that. I'd love to see them try and get kicked out of the NCAA and SEC.

tesa8034
02-18-2017, 09:27 PM
Please encourage him to call and send letters to the OM administration to do just that. I'd love to see them try and get kicked out of the NCAA and SEC.

He doesn't think the players that got immunity are going to hurt them at all because that's proof that the school they went to instead of om paid em more. The way they think is mind blowing

SDDawg
02-18-2017, 09:38 PM
They got it earlier. Response will be earlier than June. Not sure if some other event happens in June though. Be prepared for Ole Miss to become a "baseball school" in the coming weeks.

Reason2succeed
02-18-2017, 10:05 PM
He doesn't think the players that got immunity are going to hurt them at all because that's proof that the school they went to instead of om paid em more. The way they think is mind blowing

Just be gentle with him then. He is still in the first stage of the grieving process: denial. Unfortunately he is going to have a rude awakening in April I hear.