PDA

View Full Version : Lets see who gets the closest to what's in the addendum (after Tunsil)

Bodaski
02-15-2017, 10:01 PM
The following are guesses only from hearsay:

-3 Bama players granted immunity
-2 MSU players granted immunity
-ACT test scores changed on several OM players
-GED certificates fixed from a juco in the northern west part of the delta.
-Multiple visits at different locations to recruits with Head coach, asst coach and Boosters
-multiple football players receiving cars/cash
-Mutiple boosters involved and who knows to what extinct meeting at the INN.
-It will be shown HF was knowledgeable about all of it.

There will be many separate instances from each of the things I listed. So these are the things I've heard more than once. This is fun and getting to read what others have heard will be fun too.

Reason2succeed
02-15-2017, 10:19 PM
Add backpacks full of cash for recruiting visits, burner phones, Taco Tuohy negotiating player salary and family housing arrangements, hopefully someone rate out the prostitution, etc.

Homedawg
02-15-2017, 10:45 PM
There will be one auburn player in it,I'm pretty sure.

TNDawg35
02-15-2017, 10:56 PM
Wasnt a FL & Aub player also given Imm?

AlSwearengen
02-15-2017, 10:57 PM
There will be one auburn player in it,I'm pretty sure.

Golson, right?

Bucky Dog
02-15-2017, 11:01 PM
There is no more Taco Bell in Oxford
The Inn is OM Watergate
HF set up meetings with boosters and WAS present. Especially when tacos were being served.
Players paid. Grades fixed. Extra benefits.
You can throw in interviews with multiple coaches and players from Texas, Oklahoma, Georgia, Michigan, Auburn, Texas A&M, and about 3-4 others.
Barney! Has an accounting record of cash paid, burner phones, bills paid. And the NCAA most likely has it as well.
There are also the petty things with loaner cars and shit from the first NOA that will be so small compared to what has really been uncovered.

I have a good friend that is an OM grad and we have never talked about the investigations and such, and over the past two months, I can say he knows they are guilty and the hammer is falling!

HYPOTHETICALLY!***. Aren't rumors always encouraged?

99jc
02-15-2017, 11:07 PM
Golson, right?

Witnessed by 2 family members that also talked to the NCAA and the recruit that went to Michigan also had a similar version of what was offered to him. No way 2 players that did not know each other could make up that up by chance. Hugh has his nutts in a vice and ther is no way out.

Reason2succeed
02-16-2017, 12:22 AM
Witnessed by 2 family members that also talked to the NCAA and the recruit that went to Michigan also had a similar version of what was offered to him. No way 2 players that did not know each other could make up that up by chance. Hugh has his nutts in a vice and ther is no way out.

Was it Rashan Gary?

missouridawg
02-16-2017, 06:58 AM
Was it Rashan Gary?

Rashan Gary and CeCe a Jefferson both made that "last minute" visit to Oxford in their recruiting cycles. Gary and his family attended a game I believe. CeCe did a January visit. We all know what goes down on those types of trips.

RocketDawg
02-16-2017, 07:55 AM
It seems there was ACT/(possibly SAT as well) fixing, along with high school grade fixing to be eligible for entry. Could there also have been grade fixing with college courses, or even similar to UNC where players took courses that didn't really even exist?

WSOPdawg
02-16-2017, 09:22 AM
Wasn't there housing for a player's family down in the Biloxi or Ocean Springs area that could possibly be included?

Technetium
02-16-2017, 09:33 AM
This is an interesting topic. Can we get an official thread of predictions among those "with sources" on what will be in the NOA (aka, what the NCAA has found)? Have it restricted only to posters willing to make an official prediction, no discussion among members. Posters could list what they believe will be in it, along with a confidence rating (up to 100%). We could then use it as a benchmark for future rumor-breaking to determine how reliable a given poster is. Obviously, it's unlikely any poster is 100% accurate, but it would be telling to see what people are willing to put out as an official prediction of findings based on their sources and to keep it for future reference.

Cary Hudson's little bro
02-16-2017, 10:18 AM
If their program gets nuked, heading that way it seems, then they will stop at nothing to wreck ours. They know they can't hurt Saban, Richt, etc