PDA

View Full Version : CONOR 17ING MCGREGOR IS THE 17ING GOAT

BeastMan
02-15-2017, 06:13 PM
Did an epic interview with GQ discussing what he thinks of the Kardashians and what he'll do to Mayweather.

http://www.gq.com/story/conor-mcgregor-gq-style-cover-story

On the Kardashians:

Maybe I'll search for Khlo's big fat ass she's been floating around Malibu. I don't give a **** about them. I just like to see them in the flesh.

You mean the Kardashians?

Yeah, just see what the big fat asses on them look like.

Just to admire them from a distance?

Not about admiring. Admire? Never. What's the saying? Never put the ***** on a pedestal, my friend. I just want to see it. I want to see them.

On Mayweather:

Yeah, of course we are. We're talking about boxing. That's it. But again, age waits for no man. He's 40 years of age. He's a little?he's got a little head on him. Honestly, my fist is bigger than his head. I sleep people. I put people unconscious. I'm stating facts. If I hit that man, his head is gonna go into the bleachers. You understand that? If I crack that little head of his, it's gonna go clean off his shoulders and up into the bleachers.

On his confidence:

It's all in the nutsack. It's all in the ball sack. I just have confidence that comes from my big ball sack, and I know when I smack you, you're going down. And that's it.

https://media.giphy.com/media/ysIrfcQjWr4qY/giphy.gif

AlSwearengen
02-15-2017, 07:18 PM
Those kardashian comments are gold. As long as he doesn't start in on Trump, I love him.

BeardoMSU
02-15-2017, 07:23 PM
Haha, that's some drippin' wet awesome right there.

My two favorites:

1. "I sleep people"
2. "It's all in the nutsack"

I may have to adopt these phrases into my daily vocabulary, lol.

Spiderman
02-15-2017, 08:53 PM
Did an epic interview with GQ discussing what he thinks of the Kardashians and what he'll do to Mayweather.

http://www.gq.com/story/conor-mcgregor-gq-style-cover-story

On the Kardashians:

On Mayweather:

On his confidence:

https://media.giphy.com/media/ysIrfcQjWr4qY/giphy.gif

Mayweather, in shape and taking it serious, would box circles around his ass

Dawg61
02-15-2017, 09:19 PM
How long is that article? I gave up

Bass Chaser
02-15-2017, 09:41 PM
Problem is he'll never connect with Mayweather.

BeastMan
02-15-2017, 10:14 PM
Mayweather, in shape and taking it serious, would box circles around his ass

Mayweather in the octagon... McGregor would put him in assisted living. What's your point?

BeardoMSU
02-15-2017, 10:20 PM
Mayweather in the octagon... McGregor would put him in assisted living. What's your point?

Because this is going to be a boxing match....totally different sport, and Mayweather will kill him.

BeastMan
02-15-2017, 10:59 PM
Because this is going to be a boxing match....totally different sport, and Mayweather will kill him.

True but folks acting like CM is a bum for losing to Floyd is retarded. It's actually incredibly ballsy to take a challenge like that in a totally different discipline. CM said it best in the article, Floyd is a great boxer but not a great fighter. CM is the better fighter and CM potentially losing a decision to Floyd in a boxing match doesn't change that.

Sacrifice
02-15-2017, 11:03 PM
This fight will never happen. Conor
Just loves verbally abusing Mayweather

preachermatt83
02-15-2017, 11:10 PM
In the octagon mayweather wouldn't stand a chance... in the ring he would dominate

BeardoMSU
02-15-2017, 11:36 PM
True but folks acting like CM is a bum for losing to Floyd is retarded. It's actually incredibly ballsy to take a challenge like that in a totally different discipline. CM said it best in the article, Floyd is a great boxer but not a great fighter. CM is the better fighter and CM potentially losing a decision to Floyd in a boxing match doesn't change that.

Oh, I totally agree with your first two sentences. The whole "fighter vs boxer" thing, not so much. That's the point with boxing; for this weight class, it's a finesse game, and Floyd is the master of that game. Boxing isn't just standing toe to toe and beating the **** out of each other, and it seems that's all CM thinks it is.

ETA: and to add, I really can't see this going to a decision, honestly. And in the slim chance it does, there's no way CM would have enough points to be close. Hell, Manny is one of the best boxers of his generation, and that match went to a decision, and he was pretty much a non factor the whole match (again, not the most fun boxing to watch as a fan, but you've got to respect the strategy and finesse of it all...).

BeastMan
02-15-2017, 11:59 PM
Floyd just doesn't knock out anyone anymore. That's why I say it would go to a decision. Floyd knows how to defend better than any boxer in history and he's a hell of a counter puncher. As far as the boxing vs fighting argument, its more than 2 guys pummeling each other imo. Boxing is fighting but limiting kicks, elbows, knees, takedowns, submission, etc... To me, mixed martial arts is "fighting" in its truest form. Don't give me wrong, I love boxing but you put boxers in the octagon and they're getting drug a lot of the time.

Spiderman
02-16-2017, 09:05 AM

They were talikg boxing, not octogon. Mayweather would kill him boxing

BeastMan
02-16-2017, 09:27 AM
They were talikg boxing, not octogon. Mayweather would kill him boxing

Have you ever watched a Mayweather fight? He hasn't "killed" anybody in 15 years. He has no punching power. None. He defends and counter punches enough to dominate the scorecard. Floyd kills the scorecard but he hasn't beaten anybody up in a long long time.

Ifyouonlyknew
02-16-2017, 09:41 AM
This is McGregor's chance for a big life changing payday. Of course he's going to talk it up. He stands 0 chance in the ring but an extra $20-25mil in the bank account is worth being boxed circles around.

Spiderman
02-16-2017, 09:48 AM
Have you ever watched a Mayweather fight? He hasn't "killed" anybody in 15 years. He has no punching power. None. He defends and counter punches enough to dominate the scorecard. Floyd kills the scorecard but he hasn't beaten anybody up in a long long time.

Every single one. He is one of the best of all time at his sport. Connor would never hit him and Money would use his head as a speed bag.

Be like the World Long Drive champ challenging Jordan Spieth, who doesn't drive it, relative to other pros, very long.

Speith would kill him anyway

BeastMan
02-16-2017, 10:04 AM
In the last decade he's knocked out 2 guys and the most recent is 6 years ago. Floyd outboxes people in a technical fashion. Floyd would kill CM on the scorecard like CM woukd literally kill him in the octagon.

Spiderman
02-16-2017, 10:10 AM
In the last decade he's knocked out 2 guys and the most recent is 6 years ago. Floyd outboxes people in a technical fashion. Floyd would kill CM on the scorecard like CM woukd literally kill him in the octagon.

You actually think he could go 12 whole rounds with Money? What's the longest he has ever had to fight?

his face would look like Mia Kalfia's twat after 12 if it went that long. An ass whooping is an ass whooping

Ifyouonlyknew
02-16-2017, 10:40 AM

I don't think it's so much about the knockout as it is about getting hit in the face for 12 rds straight while barely landing any punches. Being a human punching bag isn't good for the brain even if he doesn't get knocked out. He wouldn't be competitive & there lies the question could he make it 12 rds.

BeastMan
02-16-2017, 11:02 AM
I don't think it's so much about the knockout as it is about getting hit in the face for 12 rds straight while barely landing any punches. Being a human punching bag isn't good for the brain even if he doesn't get knocked out. He wouldn't be competitive & there lies the question could he make it 12 rds.

The bombs he absorbed in the Diaz fight with MMA gloves makes me believe he'd be fine with Floyd no power with pillows on his hands. A stoppage due to a cut would be much more likely than a knockout in my opinion.

Ifyouonlyknew
02-16-2017, 11:13 AM
The bombs he absorbed in the Diaz fight with MMA gloves makes me believe he'd be fine with Floyd no power with pillows on his hands. A stoppage due to a cut would be much more likely than a knockout in my opinion.

http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/2857646_andremayweatherfight_jpeg9589bb17a2a5db697 d362c8717792285

This is Andre Berto's face after his fight with Floyd which was Floyd last fight. He has a little more thump in those hands than you give him credit for.

Dawg61
02-16-2017, 11:53 AM
his face would look like Mia Kalfia's twat after 12 if it went that long

http://cdn.niketalk.com/4/4a/500x1000px-LL-4acc24dc_wade_laugh_Lol.gif

louisvilledawg
02-16-2017, 01:11 PM

You say ballsy, i say business decision.

Talk the potential fight up about how you're going to beat Mayweather, get the fight scheduled, get destroyed (imo), collect $100 million, retire.