PDA

View Full Version : EliteLeaks is been informed

EliteLeaks
02-14-2017, 11:26 AM
Old Miss fans are trying to spin that if Leo Lewis talked to the NCAA- that State is in trouble also.

EliteLeaks would like to take this opportunity to inform everyone that when a player is given immunity- he can't get himself or his school in trouble. The NCAA is there to ask specific questions related to their investigation- not about other schools. The NCAA is not going to give a player immunity to then turn around and harm them after they were honest with them. Not the way it works.

Old Miss fans tried this rumor before the Egg Bowl and it was BS then just as it is now. Thank you and good day.

Jarius
02-14-2017, 11:39 AM
Is Ole Miss fans thinking Leo Lewis is going to get in trouble really still a thing? I thought they had moved passed that idiocy after they "turned in the tapes" and he continued to play and kick their ass. Guess not.

WSOPdawg
02-14-2017, 11:48 AM
As remote as the possibility is, this is why TCUN runs the risk of being removed from the SEC.

Again, I don't think it's likely to happen, but if the TCUN administration refuses to accept their fate once the COI meets and administers the penalties -AND- if these same leaders try to take other SEC schools down with them, they run the risk of being removed from the conference.

Their administrative leaders have mishandled this NCAA investigation from the get-go, thinking they could circumvent the investigative process, find loopholes to exploit and even pursue legal options against the NCAA if and when the time comes. They better get a grip fast and realize (own up to) their transgressions have placed them in a very precarious position.

SailingDawg
02-14-2017, 11:53 AM
I wonder how many TSCUN 'fans' have tried to contact the NCAA with 'information?'

msstate7
02-14-2017, 11:54 AM
Seems like a school that has a law school would understand how immunity works

SaintDawg
02-14-2017, 12:04 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/1jmo25.jpg

tireddawg
02-14-2017, 12:06 PM
As remote as the possibility is, this is why TCUN runs the risk of being removed from the SEC.

Again, I don't think it's likely to happen, but if the TCUN administration refuses to accept their fate once the COI meets and administers the penalties -AND- if these same leaders try to take other SEC schools down with them, they run the risk of being removed from the conference.

Their administrative leaders have mishandled this NCAA investigation from the get-go, thinking they could circumvent the investigative process, find loopholes to exploit and even pursue legal options against the NCAA if and when the time comes. They better get a grip fast and realize (own up to) their transgressions have placed them in a very precarious position.

Word of the day, Precarious
Dangerously likely to fall or collapse.

Dawgology
02-14-2017, 12:16 PM

Agreed. I don't think the penalties (barring some YUGE smoking gun that isn't known yet) would get them kicked out BUT their insistence that they are innocent, their refusal to correct the situation immediatly, and the fact that their fanbase is saying they are going to "take downt he rest of the SEC" may ACTUALLY get them removed. If you sit on a Board of Directors of a major company and you have the ability to vote a member off and a member is publically stating that they are going to burn down your company from within would you not vote them out? It's pretty simple, actually.

Apoplectic
02-14-2017, 12:42 PM
I'm hearing Bo Scarborough dirt on freeze is enough alone to sink freeze.

gtowndawg
02-14-2017, 12:49 PM
Side note...I've never really watched this close but #88 in the punt block video (from dawgology) has to be the weakest attempt at a block I've ever seen.

SaintDawg
02-14-2017, 12:52 PM
the fact that their fanbase is saying they are going to "take down the rest of the SEC" may ACTUALLY get them removed

I don't think that the SEC or the NCAA cares one way or another about what the OM fanbase does or says in this case. They can scream and attempt to 'tattletail' as much as they want.

It is happening. There is nothing they can do to stop it. Just turn around, grab the wall, grit your teeth, close your eyes and get ready to be screwed by the long dick of the NCAA.

Bully13
02-14-2017, 12:54 PM
Side note...I've never really watched this close but #88 in the punt block video (from dawgology) has to be the weakest attempt at a block I've ever seen.

He already sees his 2 other guys have it nailed

BossDawg
02-14-2017, 12:58 PM
Here's another EliteLeak I've heard: UM fans are a bunch of desperate windbags right now and they are grabbing at everything they can on their way down, trying to drag someone down with them.

What's the old saying? Misery loves company?

maroonmania
02-14-2017, 01:01 PM
Agreed. I don't think the penalties (barring some YUGE smoking gun that isn't known yet) would get them kicked out BUT their insistence that they are innocent, their refusal to correct the situation immediatly, and the fact that their fanbase is saying they are going to "take downt he rest of the SEC" may ACTUALLY get them removed. If you sit on a Board of Directors of a major company and you have the ability to vote a member off and a member is publically stating that they are going to burn down your company from within would you not vote them out? It's pretty simple, actually.

From an NCAA perspective that would actually be THE most disturbing thing. UNM administration has done absolutely nothing proactive to show that they have any intention of monitoring and changing the current ongoing recruiting practices to perform any differently after the NCAA hands down penalties from what has been going on that got them into this mess to start with.

BeastMan
02-14-2017, 01:01 PM
Rumor is that CeCe Jefferson's info was worse anyway

TrapGame
02-14-2017, 01:10 PM

That BS law school is for ambulance chasing, trial lawyers. Their understanding of the law is in dollar signs.

Jack Lambert
02-14-2017, 01:48 PM

Considering that their top Law School Grads went to jail they may not really know the law.

FISHDAWG
02-14-2017, 01:55 PM
I wonder if the NCAA has requested the missing (withheld) E-mails

patinodawg
02-14-2017, 02:05 PM
Rumor is that CeCe Jefferson's info was worse anyway

Please enlighten us here...cliffhanger.

BeastMan
02-14-2017, 02:10 PM
Please enlighten us here...cliffhanger.

Rumor is that a 2nd round of immunity interviews too kind place including Cece Jefferson at Florida. The first round included players at MSU, Alabama, and Auburn. Also speculation that the 2 coaches pushing this investigation the most are Jimbo Fisher and Kevin Sumlin.

patinodawg
02-14-2017, 02:13 PM
Rumor is that a 2nd round of immunity interviews too kind place including Cece Jefferson at Florida. The first round included players at MSU, Alabama, and Auburn. Also speculation that the 2 coaches pushing this investigation the most are Jimbo Fisher and Kevin Sumlin.

Nice...thanks for info!

TNDawg35
02-14-2017, 02:16 PM
Want Little suppose to go A&M before he saw the Grove and shit supposedly? Who did they take from Jimbo or is he just pissed they tried buying Akers and are still trying apparently?

CadaverDawg
02-14-2017, 02:19 PM
Want Little suppose to go A&M before he saw the Grove and shit supposedly? Who did they take from Jimbo or is he just pissed they tried buying Akers and are still trying apparently?

Gholson among others.

BeastMan
02-14-2017, 02:36 PM
Nice...thanks for info!

All of that info came from OM guys so take that fwiw considering their NCAA track record. Their theory was Strick facilitated the Cece thing. A different OM guy told me Freeze and Sumlin/Jimbo absolutely hate each other. He said there is a media narrative that Sumlin and Freeze are buddies and that's 100% false.

Jack Lambert
02-14-2017, 02:37 PM
Gholson among others.

Was Tunsil committed to FSU or Georgia and he flipped?

thf24
02-14-2017, 02:42 PM

From Georgia, committed to Georgia for almost two years prior to days before signing day if I remember correctly.

BrunswickDawg
02-14-2017, 02:43 PM

UGA

Ifyouonlyknew
02-14-2017, 02:48 PM
Tunsil was never publicly committed to UGA but the assumption was he was a private commit.

WSOPdawg
02-14-2017, 02:57 PM
Gotta hand it to those Oxford shitbirds -- they don't discriminate when it comes to pissing others off...

UGA (Tunsil)
Bama (Scarboro & a few others)
aTm (Little)
MSU (Leo, Simmons, Chris Jones)
Aubie (Gohlson)
LSU (b/c of Orgeron)
Michigan (b/c of Harbaugh)
FSU (b/c of Jimbo)

Its one thing to have one or two schools reporting you, but when there are many turning on you for similar transgressions, well I'll just say where there's smoke, there's fire. Time to burn the Grove to the ground, NCAA!!!

Bully13
02-14-2017, 03:01 PM
My FSU boss says they were in on Tunsil too.

Dawgology
02-14-2017, 03:10 PM

Was he the one that never visited tsun before he committed? Was supposedly committed to Texas or Oklahoma and then gets a visit from an asst. coach from tsun and verbally commits to them the next day?

SailingDawg
02-14-2017, 03:41 PM
Was he the one that never visited tsun before he committed? Was supposedly committed to Texas or Oklahoma and then gets a visit from an asst. coach from tsun and verbally commits to them the next day?

The one and only. Moved momma there and set her up with a home.

I truly believe that Bowie was bought as well. He has two kids and a baby momma or two, and his mother.

SaintDawg
02-14-2017, 03:41 PM
That BS law school is for ambulance chasing, trial lawyers. Their understanding of the law is in dollar signs.
Rep given

Reason2succeed
02-14-2017, 04:09 PM
From an NCAA perspective that would actually be THE most disturbing thing. UNM administration has done absolutely nothing proactive to show that they have any intention of monitoring and changing the current ongoing recruiting practices to perform any differently after the NCAA hands down penalties from what has been going on that got them into this mess to start with.

You're right. Has OM fired any of their inept compliance officers or restructured? I can't remember if they did. You would think with all the issues with Tunsil and loaner cars alone someone's head should have been rolling. They have really just burrowed in like a beaver.

archdog
02-14-2017, 04:50 PM

dude wasn't trying to plant the kid kicking.

FISHDAWG
02-14-2017, 06:07 PM
Gotta hand it to those Oxford shitbirds -- they don't discriminate when it comes to pissing others off...

UGA (Tunsil)
Bama (Scarboro & a few others)
aTm (Little)
MSU (Leo, Simmons, Chris Jones)
Aubie (Gohlson)
LSU (b/c of Orgeron)
Michigan (b/c of Harbaugh)
FSU (b/c of Jimbo)

Its one thing to have one or two schools reporting you, but when there are many turning on you for similar transgressions, well I'll just say where there's smoke, there's fire. Time to burn the Grove to the ground, NCAA!!!

some guy from Nebraska as well

beretta
02-14-2017, 08:41 PM
Considering that their top Law School Grads went to jail they may not really know the law.

i laughed...... a lot....

msbulldog
02-15-2017, 07:35 AM
some guy from Nebraska as well

I may be mistaken, but I think Bo Pellini was after Stringfellow.

Schultzy
02-15-2017, 08:46 AM
Jimbo told his money grips, one of them a surgeon, that if they get in a bidding war over a player w/OM that they will bow out and move on to the next guy bc for that amount of money it just isn't worth it.

PassInterference
02-15-2017, 08:52 AM
Jimbo told his money grips, one of them a surgeon, that if they get in a bidding war over a player w/OM that they will bow out and move on to the next guy bc for that amount of money it just isn't worth it.

OM has to be tapping a source that others don't have the balls for. Forward Rebels. Forward Together. A lobbyist's building fund. University money.

Tbonewannabe
02-15-2017, 12:28 PM
OM has to be tapping a source that others don't have the balls for. Forward Rebels. Forward Together. A lobbyist's building fund. University money.

If that is the case then there needs to be a criminal investigation for misappropriation of government funds.