PDA

View Full Version : Honestly, I don't believe anyone posting about OM and the NCAA

Bodaski
02-13-2017, 09:35 PM
I can't see how any of you that post about OM and their NCAA situation and coming penalties know anymore than I do, and I know absolutely nothing. I've got family that works in their athletic dept and they know nothing either, for sure. Its been rumored how serious it is and what might happen. My family I mentioned who works there is in a position to know, but I've got enough common sense to read between the lines. How are people hearing what the sanctions supposedly are going to be. I read everything posted about this NCAA stuff and I want them to get popped big time and I'm coming down on the side of believing they are going down hard. I guess I'm searching for re-assurance from where these NOA's, LOIC's, show-causes , bowl-bans, scholarship losses and any other penalties that they will incur. Help me feel confident the hammer will fall heavy on those ass hats.

CadaverDawg
02-13-2017, 09:37 PM
Bear**

missouridawg
02-13-2017, 09:38 PM
Go read up on theNCAA penalty structure and the allegations in NOA.

Uncivilengineer
02-13-2017, 09:38 PM
Just look at the NCAA penalty matrix that has been posted several times. If there are no new violations past the existing NOA ( there will be ), they could get 30 scholarships, bowl bans and show causes.

confucius say
02-13-2017, 09:39 PM
Past is prologue

msstate7
02-13-2017, 09:40 PM
Steve has been the best source throughout. Doesn't he feel OM will be hammered? If so, that's good enough for me be he obviously has one heck of a source

Reason2succeed
02-13-2017, 09:43 PM
Be patient. It's coming.

I seen it dawg
02-13-2017, 09:48 PM
Great thread

Bully13
02-13-2017, 09:49 PM
I can't see how any of you that post about OM and their NCAA situation and coming penalties know anymore than I do, and I know absolutely nothing. I've got family that works in their athletic dept and they know nothing either, for sure. Its been rumored how serious it is and what might happen. My family I mentioned who works there is in a position to know, but I've got enough common sense to read between the lines. How are people hearing what the sanctions supposedly are going to be. I read everything posted about this NCAA stuff and I want them to get popped big time and I'm coming down on the side of believing they are going down hard. I guess I'm searching for re-assurance from where these NOA's, LOIC's, show-causes , bowl-bans, scholarship losses and any other penalties that they will incur. Help me feel confident the hammer will fall heavy on those ass hats.

It is going to happen. In the meantime, concentrate on more meaningful aspects of life.

lamont
02-13-2017, 09:55 PM
Go read up on theNCAA penalty structure and the allegations in NOA.

yeah- its not really hard just to understand from the 1st NOA to see they are facing major problems and that was before their player admitted on national TV accepting money. As well as his stepfather blabbing to the NCAA for over 100 hours

dawgoneyall
02-13-2017, 10:00 PM
It is going to happen. In the meantime, concentrate on more meaningful aspects of life.

That's no fun.

lamont
02-13-2017, 10:06 PM
. How are people hearing what the sanctions supposedly are going to be. I guess I'm searching for re-assurance from where these NOA's, LOIC's, show-causes , bowl-bans, scholarship losses and any other penalties that they will incur. Help me feel confident the hammer will fall heavy on those ass hats.

The NCAA corresponds with OM AND the SEC Office. The SEC office is in on everything that goes on between OM and the NCAA.
The Head of the SEC-Sankey- is on the NCAA COI
SEC schools have graduates that work in the SEC office- take Larry Templeton for example
SEC Presidents and AD's speak with Sankey and other SEC office members every day.
NCAA people speak to other people with whom they work with.
There is in confidentiality law the NCAA is held to. Neither is the SEC office. ITS NOT A COURT OF LAW.

You can bet Sankey warns other schools about what the NCAA is doing to OM and how they have caught them doing certain things. Memos get sent out. He doesnt want it happening to anybody else. People talk and cant keep their mouth shut. Acting all this is going to be some super big secret is ridiculous.

Jack Lambert
02-13-2017, 10:09 PM

I'm not calling you a Bear, you do have 171 post but you should post that at this message board. http://nafoom.yuku.com/forums/1/t/NAFOOM-Board.html

DancingRabbit
02-13-2017, 10:30 PM
I don't think the OP is a bear. Never has set off my bear radar.

Just ready for more tangible news to hit the public scene I guess.

lamont
02-13-2017, 11:04 PM
I don't think the OP is a bear. Never has set off my bear radar.

Its at the point now that nobody outside of of Oxford doesnt think they are getting hammered. Common sense

notsofarawaydawg
02-13-2017, 11:05 PM

Obviously they, your relatives, are in denial about OM being subject to getting it up the arse really hard. It's not going to be a pleasant experience and they are in deny, deny, deny mode until it really gets slammed home with force and it won't be enough lube to make it pleasant for any of their fans.

DeviousDawg
02-13-2017, 11:22 PM
I can't see how any of you that post about OM and their NCAA situation and coming penalties know anymore than I do, and I know absolutely nothing.
You're right, you do know nothing, or either you can't apply simple logic. Just from the first NOA, which is public information that anyone can obtain, OM received 8 level I violations. Level I violations can either be mitigated, standard, or aggravated, on a respective least to worst punishment. Let's be fair and say that all 8 will, on average, be ruled a standard level I violation. Each of those 8 will be a 12%-25% scholarship reduction, as well as possible show causes and bowl bans. Add in the Level II violation Failure to Monitor that will be ruled an aggravated level II violation, which carries the same weight, penalty-wise, as a standard level I violation. Then you can add in the fact that they have atleast 5 more level I violations coming from the adendum, which includes statements from immune ex recruits/players/coaches. Then you can add in a possible, and most likely probable, Lack of Institutional Control charge and they are set up to get 17ed harder than Ivanka at 4am on election night 2k16.

I've got family that works in their athletic dept and they know nothing either, for sure. Its been rumored how serious it is and what might happen. My family I mentioned who works there is in a position to know, but I've got enough common sense to read between the lines.

There is your first problem, you are listening to and relying on the information from the most unreliable source since this whole thing has started, anyone associated with Ole Miss. What are they going to tell you? They can sugar coat a piece of shit and try to sell it as the world's largest tootsie roll, and it seems that you'd buy it. Second, there are no "rumors" on how serious it is, there are only facts. You can read them yourself in the first NOA. Third, you either don't have any common sense, or you are reading between the wrong lines. I'll make it easy for you. | The Ole Miss Football program is 17ed |

How are people hearing what the sanctions supposedly are going to be. I read everything posted about this NCAA stuff and I want them to get popped big time and I'm coming down on the side of believing they are going down hard.

No one is hearing, they are simply just adding. The first NOA is out, as well as the level of violation for each allegation. Then you can google NCAA penalty structure, apply logic on how each will be ruled as far as mitigated/standard/aggravated goes, and then add up the penalties. It's crazy what you can do with a brain, a finger and a calculator. No hearing involved, it's so easy, even a deaf cave man could do it.

I guess I'm searching for re-assurance from where these NOA's, LOIC's, show-causes , bowl-bans, scholarship losses and any other penalties that they will incur

Well, the search for the "NOA's" shouldn't be too hard. Once again, an easy google search will give it to you. The "LOIC's" will never be found in plural form, because there is only one institution, and you will find the one LOIC in 1-3 months when the addendum to the NOA is made public. If you want reassurance, google previous LOIC cases, it's a miracle they didn't get it the first go round. The fact that they had violations occur after receiving the 1st draft of the NOA is all the reassurance you need. If by some miracle they don't get charged with LOIC, the collective ~15 level I violations will more than make up for it penalty wise. Show causes can't be handed down until after the COI hearing, and there is enough on the 1st NOA for multiple assistant coaches to receive show causes, and a percentage of every show cause to assistant coaches is applied to the Head Coach under the new HC accountability rule. Bowl bans are a given at this point, the OM administration themselves have already conceded that they will receive atleast a 1 year bowl ban just from the 1st NOA.

Help me feel confident the hammer will fall heavy on those ass hats.

I believe all of the above should have done that, if not, well then you are an ass hat yourself.

Bodaski
02-13-2017, 11:37 PM
Obviously they, your relatives, are in denial about OM being subject to getting it up the arse really hard. It's not going to be a pleasant experience and they are in deny, deny, deny mode until it really gets slammed home with force and it won't be enough lube to make it pleasant for any of their fans.

No, they (family) aren't in denial. I've been told that its big time quiet up there and the fear of job loss is prevalent for sure. I don't think my kinfolk are at risk to lose his/her job, but you never know and they've been there for over 25 years in their capacity. They did admit to me there are some in the dept that are upset they were lied to when the question of the severity of the investigation and the possible outcome was discussed. I gathered they, the employees were told to keep quiet or they could be gone. basically, they have been warned to keep quiet outside the building. I did ask my family if they were under a non-disclosure law and he said he didn't sign anything but it was more of company agreement. No way in hell am I a bear either.

lamont
02-13-2017, 11:44 PM
No, they (family) aren't in denial. I've been told that its big time quiet up there and the fear of job loss is prevalent for sure. I don't think my kinfolk are at risk to lose his/her job, but you never know and they've been there for over 25 years in their capacity. They did admit to me there are some in the dept that are upset they were lied to when the question of the severity of the investigation and the possible outcome was discussed. I gathered they, the employees were told to keep quiet or they could be gone. basically, they have been warned to keep quiet outside the building. I did ask my family if they were under a non-disclosure law and he said he didn't sign anything but it was more of company agreement. No way in hell am I a bear either.

Just a common sense question- if this isnt a big deal and the NCAA will accept their self-imposed paltry 12 schollys- why would people's jobs be in danger? Losing 4 schollys a year for 3 years is baby shit. Why would talking about baby shit lead to a job loss?????

Todd4State
02-14-2017, 12:06 AM

The very fact that they are threatening their own employees jobs for leaking info should tell you everything that you need to know. Actually that's kind of a scary proposition because if someone offered one of their employees enough money to leak info for a book and five minutes of fame they could have another fire to put out.

3rdGen
02-14-2017, 12:50 AM
Do bears shit in the woods? LOIC is in the works! Now tell your family to abandon ship and throw out any cargo they could use to keep them afloat while the NCAA gathers the survivors. Look at the bear next to you one of them won't make it out alive.

The Federalist Engineer
02-14-2017, 01:37 AM
I don't know anything about NCAA practices other than the NCAA is completely corrupt and has allowed the term "student-athlete" become a total joke in sports like football and basketball

That said i personally hope Ole Miss is given the death penalty and ejected from the SEC. If that happens, I will buy a celebratory cake and drink a $1000 bottle of Champagne. I will celebrate the day as my personal floating holiday.

If you are an OM fan, rest easy that Miami was forgiven for really bad stuff. Penn State is still around. So if Pediphiles and Drug Dealers can survive the NCAA, chances are OM will be back to cheating and 8-win seasons before too long.

blacklistedbully
02-14-2017, 01:46 AM
Think of Samuel L Jackson as the NCAA, and UNM as the Confederate Gen'l & his son (appropriate). This is what's going to happen. Warning, this is graphic, not for the kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q0LuS_gpj4

Bully13
02-14-2017, 07:42 AM
That's no fun.

Agreed but at this point we just need solid rumors and inside information. Not constipation.

PassInterference
02-14-2017, 07:46 AM

You've got a short memory don't ya. Most things said about Ole Miss and the NCAA around here has come true.

Political Hack
02-14-2017, 08:14 AM
yeah- its not really hard just to understand from the 1st NOA to see they are facing major problems and that was before their player admitted on national TV accepting money. As well as his stepfather blabbing to the NCAA for over 100 hours

Not to mention the countless NCAA interviews with 100's of people, some of which were happy to share what they told the NCAA with people they know are friendly to State. That's how Elitedawgs broke the investigation over 3 years ago. We knew interviews were taking place. Meanwhile, people who think it's "impossible to know" that started screaming "tin foil hats" and "black helicopters." Fast forward a few years... I guess I don't have to explain the rest.

BossDawg
02-14-2017, 08:35 AM
The NCAA corresponds with OM AND the SEC Office. The SEC office is in on everything that goes on between OM and the NCAA.
The Head of the SEC-Sankey- is on the NCAA COI
SEC schools have graduates that work in the SEC office- take Larry Templeton for example
SEC Presidents and AD's speak with Sankey and other SEC office members every day.
NCAA people speak to other people with whom they work with.
There is in confidentiality law the NCAA is held to. Neither is the SEC office. ITS NOT A COURT OF LAW.

You can bet Sankey warns other schools about what the NCAA is doing to OM and how they have caught them doing certain things. Memos get sent out. He doesnt want it happening to anybody else. People talk and cant keep their mouth shut. Acting all this is going to be some super big secret is ridiculous.

This is your answer. Long story short: people talk, even when they aren't supposed to. Some people say stuff to show others just what they know, and others talk just to get good conversation going. Either way, usually when someone knows something important that others don't, that person can't wait to tell someone else. Are facts getting exaggerated and twisted here and there? Sure, but generally speaking this grapevine stuff is true. Also, many UM folks are still in denial, so if I was getting any information from them I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Ari Gold
02-14-2017, 08:47 AM
Haven't done this in a while .. but You Just Made the List.!!

basedog
02-14-2017, 09:12 AM
All of my Ole Misses friends are in deep denial, this is nothing new from Cheater U.

The biggest question to me is why hasn't Lying Hugh and Bozo AD been fired, justice will prevail and I believe IT'S COMING.

lamont
02-14-2017, 09:36 AM
Let me remind folks:

If the NCAA was accepting their self-imposed penalties- all this would have been over months ago. This doesn't drag out if things are all hunky dorey

Beaver
02-14-2017, 09:48 AM
They did admit to me there are some in the dept that are upset they were lied to when the question of the severity of the investigation and the possible outcome was discussed.

There ya go. Their athletic department is full of compulsive liars. And it starts at the top with Bdork. The ship is sinking... If 9 over 3 was the real punishment, why did they have such a poor recruiting cycle? Why do they have coaches leaving 1 month after being hired? Why do they have State Legislature drafting bills to limit the time the NCAA has to investigate? Why are they spending millions of dollars on attorney fees?

notsofarawaydawg
02-14-2017, 09:50 AM
Let me remind folks:

If the NCAA was accepting their self-imposed penalties- all this would have been over months ago. This doesn't drag out if things are all hunky dorey

AMEN .. denial, lies, hypocrites, etc. IT's Coming !!

WSOPdawg
02-14-2017, 09:54 AM
You're right, you do know nothing, or either you can't apply simple logic. Just from the first NOA, which is public information that anyone can obtain, OM received 8 level I violations. Level I violations can either be mitigated, standard, or aggravated, on a respective least to worst punishment. Let's be fair and say that all 8 will, on average, be ruled a standard level I violation. Each of those 8 will be a 12%-25% scholarship reduction, as well as possible show causes and bowl bans. Add in the Level II violation Failure to Monitor that will be ruled an aggravated level II violation, which carries the same weight, penalty-wise, as a standard level I violation. Then you can add in the fact that they have atleast 5 more level I violations coming from the adendum, which includes statements from immune ex recruits/players/coaches. Then you can add in a possible, and most likely probable, Lack of Institutional Control charge and they are set up to get 17ed harder than Ivanka at 4am on election night 2k16.

There is your first problem, you are listening to and relying on the information from the most unreliable source since this whole thing has started, anyone associated with Ole Miss. What are they going to tell you? They can sugar coat a piece of shit and try to sell it as the world's largest tootsie roll, and it seems that you'd buy it. Second, there are no "rumors" on how serious it is, there are only facts. You can read them yourself in the first NOA. Third, you either don't have any common sense, or you are reading between the wrong lines. I'll make it easy for you. | The Ole Miss Football program is 17ed |

No one is hearing, they are simply just adding. The first NOA is out, as well as the level of violation for each allegation. Then you can google NCAA penalty structure, apply logic on how each will be ruled as far as mitigated/standard/aggravated goes, and then add up the penalties. It's crazy what you can do with a brain, a finger and a calculator. No hearing involved, it's so easy, even a deaf cave man could do it.

Well, the search for the "NOA's" shouldn't be too hard. Once again, an easy google search will give it to you. The "LOIC's" will never be found in plural form, because there is only one institution, and you will find the one LOIC in 1-3 months when the addendum to the NOA is made public. If you want reassurance, google previous LOIC cases, it's a miracle they didn't get it the first go round. The fact that they had violations occur after receiving the 1st draft of the NOA is all the reassurance you need. If by some miracle they don't get charged with LOIC, the collective ~15 level I violations will more than make up for it penalty wise. Show causes can't be handed down until after the COI hearing, and there is enough on the 1st NOA for multiple assistant coaches to receive show causes, and a percentage of every show cause to assistant coaches is applied to the Head Coach under the new HC accountability rule. Bowl bans are a given at this point, the OM administration themselves have already conceded that they will receive atleast a 1 year bowl ban just from the 1st NOA.

I believe all of the above should have done that, if not, well then you are an ass hat yourself.

Damn, Devious lowering the BOOOOOOM!!!

WSOPdawg
02-14-2017, 10:05 AM
All of my Ole Misses friends are in deep denial, this is nothing new from Cheater U.

The biggest question to me is why hasn't Lying Hugh and Bozo AD been fired, justice will prevail and I believe IT'S COMING.

This, to me, will be the icing on the penalty cake -- because it shows a lack of contrition on the administration's part.

From the get-go when Bdork was spouting off about violations only originating in WBB, men's track & football from past coaching staffs, the administration should've cleaned house when the 1st NOA came out that showed Bdork & Freeze to be the hypocritical liars that they are. This action would've doused the fire before Tunsil used draft night to turn it into the blaze it currently is.

gtowndawg
02-14-2017, 10:10 AM

+1..would read again! Nice work.

Drugdog
02-14-2017, 11:12 AM
Clueless. I guess you think the moon landing was fake. Or Bigfoot and the Lockness monster.

Dawgology
02-14-2017, 11:19 AM
Couple of tsun kids doing work in this thread. Just FYI...you want change perception this way and all of your perception related strategies are about to get hammered in to dust. This is what happened when you build a cardboard house.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
02-14-2017, 12:33 PM
Clueless. I guess you think the moon landing was fake. Or Bigfoot and the Lockness monster.

NCAA say bigfoot is real & it's about to be inserted in Umiss' bigass

War Machine Dawg
02-14-2017, 12:54 PM
Haven't done this in a while .. but You Just Made the List.!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7-51DeTRRQ

wmccgc
02-14-2017, 02:27 PM
Klink didn't know nothing neither.

basedog
02-14-2017, 02:39 PM
Klink didn't know nothing neither.

+1

LMBO!

Bodaski
02-14-2017, 02:54 PM
Damn, Devious lowering the BOOOOOOM!!!

Yea Devious is lowering the boom. I guess he forgot the. Information I pm him concerning a certain recruit and the NCAA. I believe he was working under a different post name then. I'm a big boy, I'm 63 and coached football over 25 years. I would still be going today if I wasn't 100% disabled. These ass chewings are minuet compared to what I go through each day. This board is a plus for my entertainment each day, ass chewing or not

WSOPdawg
02-14-2017, 03:02 PM
Yea Devious is lowering the boom. I guess he forgot the. Information I pm him concerning a certain recruit and the NCAA. I believe he was working under a different post name then. I'm a big boy, I'm 63 and coached football over 25 years. I would still be going today if I wasn't 100% disabled. These ass chewings are minuet compared to what I go through each day. This board is a plus for my entertainment each day, ass chewing or not

I didn't read it as an ass chewing as much as Devious broke your post down item-by-item and provided logical, educated responses to the questions you posed, which he's done on several occasions regarding the subject matter you posed questions about.

Dawgology
02-14-2017, 03:05 PM

Troll gonna troll.

DeviousDawg
02-14-2017, 03:15 PM

You must be thinking I am someone else. I have no previous "post names", and I've never received a PM from you.

I wasn't meaning any ill will towards you, just answering your questions in a slightly sarcastic but accurate way. Definitely wasn't chewing your ass, I apologize if you saw it that way.

Bodaski
02-14-2017, 03:42 PM
You must be thinking I am someone else. I have no previous "post names", and I've never received a PM from you.

I wasn't meaning any ill will towards you, just answering your questions in a slightly sarcastic but accurate way. Definitely wasn't chewing your ass, I apologize if you saw it that way.

I thought you were the old (coach34). Sorry if I was wrong. I didn't do a very good job on my original post and I've paid for that for sure. I was trying to find out what is coming next. I'm very aware of what has been made public and I do realize a lot of that was listed on this site before it went public. I was looking for more info before it went public in the 2nd noa. Sorry for the confusion.

WSOPdawg
02-14-2017, 03:52 PM
I thought you were the old (coach34). Sorry if I was wrong. I didn't do a very good job on my original post and I've paid for that for sure. I was trying to find out what is coming next. I'm very aware of what has been made public and I do realize a lot of that was listed on this site before it went public. I was looking for more info before it went public in the 2nd noa. Sorry for the confusion.

On a different note, if a Bear shits in the woods but is now realizing that he can't "trust" his administrative leaders as a message board rival appears more forthcoming and honest regarding the true operations of the Bear's university (but the bear still shits in the woods mind you) and the Bear may begin to realize that the presence of the Network may be detrimental to the program's health, and along comes a porcupine (the NCAA) and pokes him in his ass (while he's still shitting in the woods), does the Bear's wailing and crying draw any sympathy from the rest of the forest critters to kill the porcupine, or is the Bear just 17'd?

Bully13
02-14-2017, 04:11 PM
Anyone else heard the rumor about Bjork being in a sports bar during draft night?

lamont
02-14-2017, 04:31 PM
DeviousDawg is not C34

DawgPoundtheRock
02-14-2017, 05:05 PM
DeviousDawg is not C34

And who should know better than you?

lamont
02-14-2017, 05:18 PM
And who should know better than you?

of course- I'm a Mod and can check IP's. We also get notifications when people have multiple names

DeviousDawg
02-14-2017, 05:53 PM
DeviousDawg is not C34

Posting styles and certain views are not even similar. If C34 is still around, he could literally be any random poster on the board. I can confirm that he is not DeviousDawg though.

the59dawg
02-14-2017, 06:08 PM
I believe you guys can rest easy with respect to Bodaski. He is a Bulldog thru and thru. Cut him some slack. He is all over the other Bulldog boards and has been for a long time.

Bully13
02-14-2017, 06:44 PM
Bodaski just shares one bad trait with tsun: he's fed bullshit from their athletic dept.

Tripp McNeely
02-14-2017, 07:00 PM
Bodaski just shares one bad trait with tsun: he's fed bullshit from their athletic dept.

Spidey-light

Bodaski
02-14-2017, 07:32 PM

No I'm not fed BS from anyone at tcun. Family comes 1st with me regardless what. I'm the one that asked my family member due to his/her future. His job is more indirectly related to the ath dept at tcun. He is not naive enough to not know what's going on. My concern is his future and we discussed that.

WSOPdawg
02-14-2017, 08:17 PM
Spidey-light

Speaking of which, where's spidey been lately?

ElitedawgRecruiting
02-14-2017, 09:05 PM
iPhone 7 Plus: The future of photography. ... The iPhone 7 Plus camera is so good, we can now stop with the nonsense of categorizing its use as “mobile photography.” The fact that the iPhone 7 boasts two lenses is only part of the story. The dual-lens iPhone 7 Plus gets photographers excited.

lamont
02-14-2017, 09:15 PM
iPhone 7 Plus: The future of photography. ... The iPhone 7 Plus camera is so good, we can now stop with the nonsense of categorizing its use as “mobile photography.” The fact that the iPhone 7 boasts two lenses is only part of the story. The dual-lens iPhone 7 Plus gets photographers excited.

Sooooo- you're saying cell phones have cameras???? Hey Hugh

Acid mouth
02-14-2017, 09:44 PM
Anyone else heard the rumor about Bjork being in a sports bar during draft night?

Heard from multiple people that he was at their home baseball game. It's possible that he peddled to the square to get drink his misery away tho

Spiderman
02-14-2017, 09:59 PM
Spidey-light

Haha, as someone here is so aptly named, If you only knew.

Spiderman
02-14-2017, 10:01 PM
Speaking of which, where's spidey been lately?

After being ridiculed as a Reb lover.. AGAIN.... but being 100% correct AGAIN... I've just been watching all the ones "In the Know"

Bully13
02-14-2017, 10:24 PM
Heard from multiple people that he was at their home baseball game. It's possible that he peddled to the square to get drink his misery away tho

I was told that he blew a gasket. Fbombs that could be heard from the mountaintops.