PDA

View Full Version : Per Fox Sports - 2016 redux of NFL draft would have Dak #1 overall

TaleofTwoDogs
02-13-2017, 08:00 PM
with Chris Jones in at #22 and Nkemdicke out and replaced by Hunter Henry. Sounds good.

Reason2succeed
02-13-2017, 08:24 PM
That's great news for Nick Fitzgerald. Hopefully that motivates him to work extra hard on his accuracy and touch this Spring and Summer. If he progresses he will likely get paid.

WSOPdawg
02-13-2017, 08:50 PM
Treadwell dropped out also.

somebodyshotmypaw
02-13-2017, 08:52 PM
Treadwell dropped out also.

Dropped out of the entire draft, or just the first round?

WSOPdawg
02-13-2017, 09:12 PM
Looks like they just re-draftd the 1st round.

Reason2succeed
02-13-2017, 09:46 PM
I need a job as an NFL scout. They get paid to sit and watch football games and tell teams who is good and who isn't. Where do I sign up?

ShotgunDawg
02-13-2017, 09:58 PM
I need a job as an NFL scout. They get paid to sit and watch football games and tell teams who is good and who isn't. Where do I sign up?

Ugh, it's not exactly that easy.

Homedawg
02-13-2017, 10:59 PM
That's great news for Nick Fitzgerald. Hopefully that motivates him to work extra hard on his accuracy and touch this Spring and Summer. If he progresses he will likely get paid.

Pump the breaks a couple of times. Matter of fact, slam on them!!

3rdGen
02-14-2017, 12:54 AM
Ugh, it's not exactly that easy.

Yeah it's not that easy. You also have to know what positions you need to upgrade or build depth at.***

WHERE DO I SIGN UP!

I seen it dawg
02-14-2017, 07:27 AM
Maybe a third,or somewhere in there, of the NFL has teams that have a GM in place that seems to have no ****ing clue what they are doing. Who in their right mind thought it would be a great idea to draft the train wreck Kimchee in the first round? I just don't understand how my fat ass could sit at home and see what was gonna happen but the Arizona gm couldn't. Shit Treadwell the same. Just watch his tape. Check the stop watch. He's an undersized TE in the league that doesn't know how to run routes. Makes him just a guy. And I could go on about random other players but point is some of these guys with gm jobs are total dumbasses.

99jc
02-14-2017, 08:04 AM
Maybe a third,or somewhere in there, of the NFL has teams that have a GM in place that seems to have no ****ing clue what they are doing. Who in their right mind thought it would be a great idea to draft the train wreck Kimchee in the first round? I just don't understand how my fat ass could sit at home and see what was gonna happen but the Arizona gm couldn't. Shit Treadwell the same. Just watch his tape. Check the stop watch. He's an undersized TE in the league that doesn't know how to run routes. Makes him just a guy. And I could go on about random other players but point is some of these guys with gm jobs are total dumbasses.

Can get. With the Saints # 2