PDA

View Full Version : FB season tickets

RocketDawg
02-11-2017, 12:21 PM
It seems awfully early, but I guess it's not. I just ordered mine yesterday. If you order during February, you get 4 extra BDC points; if in March, 2 extra. They'll be delivered in August.

RougeDawg
02-11-2017, 12:33 PM
It seems awfully early, but I guess it's not. I just ordered mine yesterday. If you order during February, you get 4 extra BDC points; if in March, 2 extra. They'll be delivered in August.

They don't Auto renew? Can't say I've ever actually renewed them.

So is full payment required now to get the extra points?

RocketDawg
02-11-2017, 12:36 PM
They don't Auto renew? Can't say I've ever actually renewed them.

So is full payment required now to get the extra points?

Best I can tell, they auto-renew your BDC pledge unless you tell them otherwise but not your purchase of tickets. At some point before BDC priority runs out, they may auto-renew tickets but I wouldn't bank on it.

I paid mine in full, but you can do the 4-payment thing if you want to, and I think that's free of any additional fee and you still get the points.

Tickets are $375 this year, and parking is $150. Can't remember how that compares to last year.

IMissJack
02-11-2017, 12:57 PM
Certain parking lots are not worth the $150. Takes longer to get out from some than walking into Starkville.

notoriousdog
02-11-2017, 03:29 PM
Appears to be a $25 increase per ticket this year. With 7 home games and the odd year home opponents, I'm good with that.

Buddy
02-11-2017, 04:37 PM
Best I can tell, they auto-renew your BDC pledge unless you tell them otherwise but not your purchase of tickets. At some point before BDC priority runs out, they may auto-renew tickets but I wouldn't bank on it.

I paid mine in full, but you can do the 4-payment thing if you want to, and I think that's free of any additional fee and you still get the points.

Tickets are $375 this year, and parking is $150. Can't remember how that compares to last year.

Parking is $175 this year ($150 last year).

RocketDawg
02-11-2017, 05:00 PM
Parking is $175 this year ($150 last year).

Yep, you're right. There's also a $20 application fee, making the total cost for two tickets to be $945. And then there's the "per seat" price, making my total $625/game or $312.50/ticket/game. And then there's hotel ....

Each weekend will come to about $1K by the time travel and other incidentals are added. Is it worth it?

Doc
02-11-2017, 05:09 PM
Worth it if we win