PDA

View Full Version : Are the people that were held out today expected to play next weekend?

deltadawg99
09-08-2013, 09:45 AM
Obviously I know that Malone and Hughes are out, but I wasn't sure about the other 5. Really need to have Nickoe and Perkins back in action against Auburn.

Jacksondevildog
09-08-2013, 09:58 AM
Everyone should be back except Malone and Hughes.

engie
09-08-2013, 10:11 AM
And quite possibly Russell...

Quaoarsking
09-08-2013, 10:15 AM
Everyone should be back except Malone and Hughes.

And potentially Russell -- concussions are tricky and often last several weeks.

msstate7
09-08-2013, 10:15 AM
And quite possibly Russell...

I want dak to start, but I hope TR is available. If it becomes apparent, we need to pass to win I want TR out there

maroonmania
09-08-2013, 10:17 AM
Do we know for sure Malone is out for the year? Even with a broken foot I don't see why he wouldn't be back in November unless there is a complication. And surprised there hasn't been ANY confirmation from MSU that he indeed has a broken foot. In fact they've just called it a "leg issue".

Jacksondevildog
09-08-2013, 10:23 AM
Mullen announced that he's out for the year in his post game talk with media.
Do we know for sure Malone is out for the year? Even with a broken foot I don't see why he wouldn't be back in November unless there is a complication. And surprised there hasn't been ANY confirmation from MSU that he indeed has a broken foot. In fact they've just called it a "leg issue".

maroonmania
09-08-2013, 10:25 AM
Mullen announced that he's out for the year in his post game talk with media.

OK, well guess that answers that. Still don't see how a broken foot puts you out for 12 weeks though.