lamont
02-10-2017, 08:41 PM
a coach left OM to go work for Baylor instead. Baylor

Left OM for Baylor

IMissJack
02-10-2017, 08:46 PM

Left OM for Baylor

Obviously this guy needs to get a Life Coach.

Dolphus Raymond
02-10-2017, 08:54 PM
Another coach left?

Jarius
02-10-2017, 09:02 PM
Also, the DL coach that just left for Georgia to take the same position took a 50 thousand dollar pay cut.

Dawgowar
02-10-2017, 09:08 PM
The longer they stretch this part out the worse it will be. That roster is going to be demoralized, depleted, and barely fillable BEFORE the penalties get read. There is no real appeal to what is coming. And better still - the UNC has now totally pissed off the NCAA. Per an interview with Stuart Mandel, that is one of the reasons for the 3rd NOA. They had almost BS'd their way out of further scrutiny and the AD gave an interview where he arrogantly spouted off about the NCAA. Letter/Amendment/ Addendum whatever #3 arrived shortly thereafter. The NCAA has to act on UNC - TSUN is F'd.

And there sits the Bears. Lying liars telling lies. Caught. Not realizing they are being marinated and soon to be breaded for the fryer.

Who will be their University of Maine?

RougeDawg
02-10-2017, 09:08 PM
Did all of the trees in the grove die? Why are all these people leaving the program and top 5 classes now a thing of the past?

Dawgowar
02-10-2017, 09:09 PM

Left OM for Baylor

Next thing you are going to tell us, some new assistance coach left after only two months! Yeah, right!

TrapGame
02-10-2017, 10:10 PM
Also, the DL coach that just left for Georgia to take the same position took a 50 thousand dollar pay cut.

50k?!

Holy Excrement!!! That says everything right there.

WSOPdawg
02-10-2017, 10:23 PM
The longer they stretch this part out the worse it will be. That roster is going to be demoralized, depleted, and barely fillable BEFORE the penalties get read. There is no real appeal to what is coming. And better still - the UNC has now totally pissed off the NCAA. Per an interview with Stuart Mandel, that is one of the reasons for the 3rd NOA. They had almost BS'd their way out of further scrutiny and the AD gave an interview where he arrogantly spouted off about the NCAA. Letter/Amendment/ Addendum whatever #3 arrived shortly thereafter. The NCAA has to act on UNC - TSUN is F'd.

And there sits the Bears. Lying liars telling lies. Caught. Not realizing they are being marinated and soon to be breaded for the fryer.

Has UNC's latest NOA (addendum) been made public?

Dawgowar
02-10-2017, 10:29 PM
Has UNC's latest NOA (addendum) been made public?

I didn't bother to look. I know they acknowledged it publicly. Contents unknown to me. How you have a course that does not exist, 1500 athletes take, nobody in that department's leadership knew - unfathomable. Needs to be a harsh penalty for that.

Jack Lambert
02-10-2017, 11:23 PM
I think the entire staff knows what is coming.

SDDawg
02-11-2017, 01:23 AM

You mean... IT'S COMING?!!!? Whodathunk it?! :cool:

Todd4State
02-11-2017, 02:31 AM

The only people that don't know what's coming are Ole Miss fans and apparently DD Bowie.

Todd4State
02-11-2017, 02:33 AM

I've been wanting to ask for some time and just kind of forgot about it- but how does UNC's situation compare to Ole Miss's? I know that UNC's has been going on longer if I am not mistaken.

starkvegasdawg
02-11-2017, 02:43 AM
The only people that don't know what's coming are Ole Miss fans and apparently DD Bowie.

And I can't wait to see their reactions when the NCAA goes in dry. Not just no lube dry. I'm talking shoot some talcom powder and sand in their first to make sure it's good and dry and then go in raw and hard.

KB21
02-11-2017, 08:33 AM

Poor kid. He got his family taken care of, but his talent is going to be completely wasted.

Tbonewannabe
02-11-2017, 08:54 AM
Poor kid. He got his family taken care of, but his talent is going to be completely wasted.

Completely short sighted. I guess they hope the NFL will draft him no matter how much he is developed. His biggest problem is that NFL teams now know what kind of coaching you get at UM because of Paidwell and kimdeechee.

Reason2succeed
02-11-2017, 09:07 AM
Completely short sighted. I guess they hope the NFL will draft him no matter how much he is developed. His biggest problem is that NFL teams now know what kind of coaching you get at UM because of Paidwell and kimdeechee.

He may have enough time to be able to transfer once the penalties come down and go to a real program.

WSOPdawg
02-11-2017, 09:32 AM
I've been wanting to ask for some time and just kind of forgot about it- but how does UNC's situation compare to Ole Miss's? I know that UNC's has been going on longer if I am not mistaken.

That's why I was wanting to see the latest NOA. As I recall, for UNC to be the almighty "academic" institution that it is (where professors and leaders actually care about their academic and teaching reputation), a program put in place in the early 2000s basically gave athletes degrees with sham courses. Now, 15 years later, you've got thousands of student athletes that should have never remained eligible but did, thus allowing the university to enjoy tremendous athletic (and sometimes championship) success at the expense of others. That, combined with a degree from UNC being so tainted nationally, have seen calls for suspension of accreditation.

What's the end-game gonna be, who knows (primarily because this has gone on for so long under the NCAA's watchful eye).

Bucky Dog
02-11-2017, 09:53 AM

I believe that basically UNC involves massive academic fraud. Athletes taking fake classes, not going to class, having kids take test for them, along with grade fixing, etc.

BossDawg
02-11-2017, 10:51 AM

That right there isss.........

F'n hilarious! Lololol You know there's some trouble a-brewin' to have something like that happen.

RocketDawg
02-11-2017, 11:04 AM
That's why I was wanting to see the latest NOA. As I recall, for UNC to be the almighty "academic" institution that it is (where professors and leaders actually care about their academic and teaching reputation), a program put in place in the early 2000s basically gave athletes degrees with sham courses. Now, 15 years later, you've got thousands of student athletes that should have never remained eligible but did, thus allowing the university to enjoy tremendous athletic (and sometimes championship) success at the expense of others. That, combined with a degree from UNC being so tainted nationally, have seen calls for suspension of accreditation.

What's the end-game gonna be, who knows (primarily because this has gone on for so long under the NCAA's watchful eye).

To me, that was the biggest surprise about UNC's situation ... I couldn't believe that a school so conscious of its academic reputation (and with good reason, I thought) would allow that to go on. At least UMiss doesn't have an academic reputation to worry about ....

msbulldog
02-11-2017, 11:10 AM
To me, that was the biggest surprise about UNC's situation ... I couldn't believe that a school so conscious of its academic reputation (and with good reason, I thought) would allow that to go on. At least UMiss doesn't have an academic reputation to worry about ....

But, but, I thought mississippi was "The Harvard of the South"? Rep given!