PDA

View Full Version : Stringfellow Not Invited To Combine Due To "Poor Criminal Record"

ShotgunDawg
02-10-2017, 03:11 PM
Hell of an operation they are running up there. Sounds more like a cartel than a football program.

https://www.seccountry.com/mississippi/ole-miss-wr-damoreea-stringfellow-not-receive-nfl-combine

starkvegasdawg
02-10-2017, 03:27 PM
Mistakes were made.

ShotgunDawg
02-10-2017, 03:28 PM
Pablo Freeze and his criminal organization

Maybe El Chapo will speak to the team before the Bama game next year

Ari Gold
02-10-2017, 03:47 PM
It's a battle for who is the shittiest and most corrupt football program in the country...
Baylor or Umiss..
who can top who each day

And for those keeping score and giving the edge To Baylor keep in mind a coach actually left Umiss to go to Baylor.

Tbonewannabe
02-10-2017, 03:50 PM
I forget which one of the convicts this is. Is he the one who raped the younger boy?

K9 Avenger
02-10-2017, 04:38 PM
I forget which one of the convicts this is. Is he the one who raped the younger boy?

No...I think that was Hartsfield...the "anal intruder". I understand it's confusing...there's just so many of 'em...

dawggoneit
02-10-2017, 05:30 PM
No this is the one that actually assaulted a female and caused physical injury. But that's okay because Freeze forgave him of his sins.

Tbonewannabe
02-10-2017, 05:31 PM
No...I think that was Hartsfield...the "anal intruder". I understand it's confusing...there's just so many of 'em...

Yes, it is hard to keep them all straight. They need some kind of patches to wear like when schools have for what college you are getting your degree from. It would help them in their future at Parchment.

oildawg
02-10-2017, 05:33 PM
"What do ya know, that didn't work out either."

"I can't wait to see what this bunch does next"

Tbonewannabe
02-10-2017, 05:34 PM
No this is the one that actually assaulted a female and caused physical injury. But that's okay because Freeze forgave him of his sins.

I just have this picture of Freeze being like Headly Lamar in Blazing Saddles hiring outlaws. Luckily Kimdeechee had enough spice for everyone.

Martianlander
02-10-2017, 05:41 PM
Pablo Freeze and his criminal organization

Maybe El Chapo will speak to the team before the Bama game next year

He would be a great one to go through the tunnel with them.

Reason2succeed
02-10-2017, 08:01 PM
New School Up North slogan "Ole Miss, Where NFL Dreams Go to Die"

I seen it dawg
02-11-2017, 01:52 PM
**** that shitbird

JoseBrown
02-11-2017, 05:06 PM

(Boy) Stinky finger...

JoseBrown
02-11-2017, 05:09 PM
I just have this picture of Freeze being like Headly Lamar in Blazing Saddles hiring outlaws. Luckily Kimdeechee had enough spice for everyone.

And/or Acid.. Prepared..

Wonder if DD "Co Free" Bowie has learnt anything knew cents signing...