PDA

View Full Version : Any Guesses On What is In the New NOA?

ShotgunDawg
02-10-2017, 08:17 AM
What do you guys expect in the new NOA?

Obviously Barney and others will be named, but what about specific violations?

Will proof of play for play be found like the Albert Means at Alabama?

Burner phones?

Car?

What do you expect?

msstate7
02-10-2017, 08:25 AM
I just want to see freeze tied in with another level 1

MaroonFlounder
02-10-2017, 08:28 AM
The families of 5-star croots get a foot locker full o' cash placed in their free room at the INN. Video footage o' that shit. It's out there somewhere.....

Reason2succeed
02-10-2017, 08:32 AM
1)Allegations pertaining to the Tunsil draft night texts implicating Barney Farrar,
2)allegations that came from players given immunity like inducements to visit,
3)burner phones, and
4)meetings with coaches and boosters to offer compensation package for signing with OM,
5)allegations from coaches given immunity that reinforce other violations but also make it clear that these were not "mistakes" but intentional organized strategies implemented by Hugh Freeze and the Network, 6)and some random minor penalties that any school would have.

I expect it will be explosive due the the departure of almost the entire coaching staff and several new coaches. I think overall it is as bad or worse than the first draft of the NOA. This will be an addendum to that one.

pdawg10msu
02-10-2017, 09:40 AM
How long do y'all expect it to be before the NOA is made public?? I'm ready to read this thing.

lamont
02-10-2017, 09:46 AM
How long do y'all expect it to be before the NOA is made public?? I'm ready to read this thing.

They have 60 days to make it public after receiving it- my guess is that someone breaks it before then. The NCAA isn't going to let them hide it

msstate7
02-10-2017, 09:55 AM
They have 60 days to make it public after receiving it- my guess is that someone breaks it before then. The NCAA isn't going to let them hide it

If a coach is mentioned in the noa/addendum, doesn't said coach receive a copy? If so,with all the coaching turnover you have to think it'll come out soon after release

missouridawg
02-10-2017, 09:57 AM
A large, non-lubed dildo.

pdawg10msu
02-10-2017, 10:01 AM
Gosh I hope it's soon. They are recruiting one of our DEs and he asked them about it and they said they didn't expect anything bad to come of it. I know that's a lie and he knows it to but how many kids out there don't know it is.... makes me sick.

PassInterference
02-10-2017, 10:08 AM
I have seen the future and here it is. National media will break the story.

Ross Bjork will lie, saying he is bound by confidentiality except when he wants to defend Ole Miss. Ross will talk about how excited he is that the case is nearing closure. Ole Miss will defend itself but not answer any media questions.

About a week before their NCAA response is due, "a 3rd party will request a delay". That made up delay will get them within a couple weeks of a holiday weekend. They'll stay quiet for a couple more weeks during which time the Clarion Ledger will not enquire about this overdue response.

They will release their response at 4pm on a Friday of a holiday weekend. They will point out all the coaches and players that have already left. No need to punish new people. Freeze is such a great guy. Hati. They might even issue a legal threat.

Ole Miss fans will declare victory. Everyone else will need a calculator to count the violations and project punishment.

I don't know when the COI meets this year. Hopefully by mid summer so that transfers can leave them.

starkvegasdawg
02-10-2017, 10:11 AM
I think this one is going to make the first one look like child's play after reading that article on the NCAA granting immunity. For those that may not have read it, the NCAA can't just grant immunity anytime they want. It is much like a search warrant. They have to go to a high level committee and explain WHY they want immunity based on the evidence they have so far. They must present a compelling case for immunity to be granted. So for all those bear lurkers that say they were just on a witch hunt you can take that, roll it up nice and tight, and shove where the sun don't shine. They had specific evidence already pointing towards specific violations and based on that, were given the ability to offer immunity to coaches/players to verify that information. The bears are hosed. They're going t get violated like they never imagined. That's why they lost their last two hires (coaches, not players) within a month of them taking the job. They found out what all is going on and 17 that. Peace out.

Dawgbite
02-10-2017, 10:22 AM

Wrapper in barbed wire, doused in gasoline, and set on fire.

QuadrupleOption
02-10-2017, 10:28 AM
Fire and brimstone, baby. Fire and brimstone.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NBR9mXj1RcM/hqdefault.jpg

PassInterference
02-10-2017, 10:29 AM
http://static.srcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Jeffrey-Dean-Morgan-as-Negan-in-The-Walking-Dead.jpg

Turfdawg67
02-10-2017, 10:35 AM
1)Allegations pertaining to the Tunsil draft night texts implicating Barney Farrar,
2)allegations that came from players given immunity like inducements to visit,
3)burner phones, and
4)meetings with coaches and boosters to offer compensation package for signing with OM,
5)allegations from coaches given immunity that reinforce other violations but also make it clear that these were not "mistakes" but intentional organized strategies implemented by Hugh Freeze and the Network, 6)and some random minor penalties that any school would have.

I expect it will be explosive due the the departure of almost the entire coaching staff and several new coaches. I think overall it is as bad or worse than the first draft of the NOA. This will be an addendum to that one.

https://i.imgur.com/y0ybGzn.jpg

Martianlander
02-10-2017, 11:09 AM
The players that were receiving the pay for play are starting to leave and have nothing to lose by talking. The coaches that leave are talking to save their jobs.

Oh, what a tangled web we weave,
when first we practice to deceive!

Sir Walter Scott, 1771 - 1832

What you get by dishonesty you may enjoy like the finest food, but sooner or later it will be like a mouthful of sand. (Proverbs 20:17)

TrapGame
02-10-2017, 11:13 AM
What's in it?

Pain and suffering.

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/wwe-showul-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

Reason2succeed
02-10-2017, 11:16 AM
http://pestkill.org/wp-content/uploads/live-cage.jpg

Tbonewannabe
02-10-2017, 11:33 AM

Probably similar to the device in Seven. Hugh will be the guy crying that he didn't mean to kill the football program but the Network forced him to screw it to death.

starkvegasdawg
02-10-2017, 11:43 AM

Your safe word is network.

MedDawg
02-10-2017, 12:37 PM
The families of 5-star croots get a foot locker full o' cash placed in their free room at the INN. Video footage o' that shit. It's out there somewhere.....

With all the infractions that occurred at The Inn at Ole Miss, that place *should* be disassociated from OM athletics. It's central to OM's plan to 'influence' recruits.

blacklistedbully
02-10-2017, 01:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WZ1ALkP5Ck

Jarius
02-10-2017, 01:40 PM
The only thing I've heard for sure that's in it is Leo Lewis immunity stuff and Freeze once again being in the same room as a booster and a recruit, which should put the final nail in his coffin.

DownwardDawg
02-10-2017, 01:53 PM
http://pestkill.org/wp-content/uploads/live-cage.jpg

I'm excited about seeing step 3!!!!!!!!

Jack Lambert
02-10-2017, 02:18 PM

It got to be something they don't like.

Reason2succeed
02-10-2017, 02:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WZ1ALkP5Ck

You win!!!

Coldsleeve Jr.
02-10-2017, 02:58 PM

Hope you're right. Also, might as well add 30 days for an extension bc you know those asshats will request and receive it.

dogshiek
02-11-2017, 09:23 AM
The longer this drags out the better. They are like Sleprock in the old Flintstones cartoons. That cloud is going to be over UMiss for a long long time. UMiss lawyers keep these extensions rolling.

Political Hack
02-11-2017, 05:16 PM
They'd better hope the 2017 class is mentioned because if it's not, there will be a 3rd NOA. There's also talk that a university laid lobbiest has been implicated. If that comes true, think about the repercussions of that. University money paying a guy to cruit'?!?!? They'd better pray that's just some BS rumor.

Dawgowar
02-11-2017, 05:25 PM
They have the talent for a decent season. Therefore, they will stall this out and hope no judgement comes until the late fall. That will be too late to show cause their staff for the season, their better players will have to play out the schedule, and a bowl ban won't have as much sting for year one. They can then play the victim and seek sympathy from the followers they are betraying. At least in their heads. Reality will be what we experienced.

Competing with MAC schools for talent.

Wondering how you will field certain positions due to one or two injuries.

Cursing how unfair it is to be in such a position because of the actions of your alleged leaders.

Watching all your rivals enjoy post-season bowl trips with no end in sight for your misery.

Dreading seeing your name for away games being listed as HOMECOMING

Losing every February - every February.

Losing all the parties

Todd4State
02-11-2017, 05:54 PM
They have the talent for a decent season. Therefore, they will stall this out and hope no judgement comes until the late fall. That will be too late to show cause their staff for the season, their better players will have to play out the schedule, and a bowl ban won't have as much sting for year one. They can then play the victim and seek sympathy from the followers they are betraying. At least in their heads. Reality will be what we experienced.

Competing with MAC schools for talent.

Wondering how you will field certain positions due to one or two injuries.

Cursing how unfair it is to be in such a position because of the actions of your alleged leaders.

Watching all your rivals enjoy post-season bowl trips with no end in sight for your misery.

Dreading seeing your name for away games being listed as HOMECOMING

Losing every February - every February.

Losing all the parties

I'm willing to trade them going 6-6 this year for all of this dragging out another year.

Dawgowar
02-11-2017, 06:24 PM
I'm willing to trade them going 6-6 this year for all of this dragging out another year.

Oh yeah -

Their foundation will become

One recruiting class in the 30's
Another probably north of 50
Transfers
Inevitable discipline issues when the cash cow dries up

THEN
2 years no bowl = two more classes of 40-60 at best

Worsening on the field results

Come off probation in two to three seasons totally uncompetitive. Unable to resume their old ways of helping recruits.

That's a formula for SEC dominance right there.

Jack Lambert
02-11-2017, 06:31 PM
Oh yeah -

Transfers

THEN

Come off probation in two to three seasons totally uncompetitive. Unable to resume their old ways of helping recruits.

I think they will do what they did this recruiting season. Sign 4 stars that can't into school to keep class higher.

Reason2succeed
02-11-2017, 07:23 PM
Oh yeah -

Transfers

THEN

I just need Mullen & Co. to take advantage of this and stock the cupboard with talent at every position and win big while OM is down. Kick them so hard while they are down that they are NEVER able to catch back up.

gravedigger
02-11-2017, 10:23 PM
I think they will do what they did this recruiting season. Sign 4 stars that can't into school to keep class higher.
Ding, ding

Dawgface
02-11-2017, 10:30 PM
9 over 3. ED meltdown to follow.

Todd4State
02-11-2017, 10:42 PM

And then have their coach call that class a "penalty".

Todd4State
02-11-2017, 10:45 PM
I just need Mullen & Co. to take advantage of this and stock the cupboard with talent at every position and win big while OM is down. Kick them so hard while they are down that they are NEVER able to catch back up.

It looks like he's trying to do that. It's very encouraging so far- especially the hires of Grantham and Loony. We have a legit DC and also mangaged our two worst recruiters with one guy.

PassInterference
02-22-2017, 11:15 PM
I have seen the future and here it is. National media will break the story.

I missed that one.

Ross Bjork will lie, saying he is bound by confidentiality except when he wants to defend Ole Miss. Ross will talk about how excited he is that the case is nearing closure. Ole Miss will defend itself but not answer any media questions.

Check.

About a week before their NCAA response is due, "a 3rd party will request a delay". That made up delay will get them within a couple weeks of a holiday weekend. They'll stay quiet for a couple more weeks during which time the Clarion Ledger will not enquire about this overdue response.

They will release their response at 4pm on a Friday of a holiday weekend. They will point out all the coaches and players that have already left. No need to punish new people. Freeze is such a great guy. Hati. They might even issue a legal threat.

Ole Miss fans will declare victory. Everyone else will need a calculator to count the violations and project punishment.

I don't know when the COI meets this year. Hopefully by mid summer so that transfers can leave them.

Will document this as it happens.