PDA

View Full Version : Vic's Chicks set another milestone

starkvegasdawg
02-08-2017, 08:56 AM
#3 in USA Today poll now.

MetEdDawg
02-08-2017, 09:04 AM
#3 in USA Today poll now.

I hate we don't get a return game against SC at home. That would be one heck of a matchup. We should be a shoe in for a 1 seed if we continue on this path.

smootness
02-08-2017, 10:03 AM
I hate we don't get a return game against SC at home. That would be one heck of a matchup. We should be a shoe in for a 1 seed if we continue on this path.

If we win out in the regular season, we will likely get one, though FSU could make it interesting if they, SC, and Baylor all win out. At that point, we would likely need to win the SECT to be assured of a 1.

I think we'll win the next 3, though @ Ole Miss may not be easy. The last 3, on the road against A&M and Kentucky and home against UT, will be tough to get through unscathed. If we do, though, even if we somehow slip to a 2, we would be the top 2 seed and should avoid UConn, Baylor, and SC until the Final 4.

Tbonewannabe
02-08-2017, 10:37 AM
If we win out in the regular season, we will likely get one, though FSU could make it interesting if they, SC, and Baylor all win out. At that point, we would likely need to win the SECT to be assured of a 1.

I think we'll win the next 3, though @ Ole Miss may not be easy. The last 3, on the road against A&M and Kentucky and home against UT, will be tough to get through unscathed. If we do, though, even if we somehow slip to a 2, we would be the top 2 seed and should avoid UConn, Baylor, and SC until the Final 4.

1 or 2 seed, as long as we don't play UConn until the Final 4 then I think we are good. When we are even close to on our game only UConn can beat us (unless you play at USCe and have refs that let them throw elbows but call you for being in their personal space).

99jc
02-08-2017, 04:43 PM
1 or 2 seed, as long as we don't play UConn until the Final 4 then I think we are good. When we are even close to on our game only UConn can beat us (unless you play at USCe and have refs that let them throw elbows but call you for being in their personal space).

To beat UCONN were state and Baylor. That they were beatable because of our inside outside presence. Said that Vitoria Vivans had to have a big game but that it wasn't out the question. Mentioned we got robbed at SC which we all knew.

I hope Baylor is in UCONNs bracket.