PDA

View Full Version : OM to get amended NOA by end of month

Boodawg
02-07-2017, 02:45 PM
Stolen from SPS, but they say Rosebowl is saying the amended NOA will arrive by the end of the month.

msstate7
02-07-2017, 02:49 PM
So, the investigation is over?

Reason2succeed
02-07-2017, 02:50 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/XUFPGrX5Zis6Y/giphy_s.gif

starkvegasdawg
02-07-2017, 02:53 PM
They're preparing their defense.

https://omrebelnation.com/a-letter-to-the-ncaa-f2d49abdf1d9#.50rzelids

TrapGame
02-07-2017, 02:59 PM

Evidently one of their finest legal minds.

So according to this idiot every NCAA rule has been made null and void by this court decision.

Uh,...that's not how it works.

Westdawg
02-07-2017, 03:06 PM
and that "light bill" he was referring to wasn't HIS light bill, it was his momma's.....and he (Tunsil) wasn't living at said home. How about them apples?

See, they already are ready to call the bluff. I say fry these ****birds. because what that writer is implying, IF he ends up being right, will put OM out of the ability. because there are a LOT of schools that will then pay far more than either they or MSU ppl could handle. They are nuts. I hope and pray that the NCAA has grown up and manned up and is ready to fight these jokers to the point of running them out of the NCAA when its all said and done.

JoseBrown
02-07-2017, 03:08 PM
Since we've never known when they received anything ahead of time or in real time, what makes us think this date Rosie is speaking of isn't their response. I'm sure the NOA 2 or addendum will be or has been received by one of the attorneys not affiliated with the school. That way they keep it airtight until they come up with their best defense and get back to the NCAA. At which time it is released or they file another extension at which time it is released.

Who knows? Curious to see how it plays out though. Hopefully, in the worst possible light for Umiss.

shannondawg
02-07-2017, 03:17 PM
I can't see them filing extensions knowing that the longer the investigation goes on, that hurts them just as the sanctions will. Or maybe they will. duh!

Boodawg
02-07-2017, 03:36 PM
Well, they are trying to get Cam Akers still, so there's that***

Todd4State
02-07-2017, 03:43 PM
I can't see them filing extensions knowing that the longer the investigation goes on, that hurts them just as the sanctions will. Or maybe they will. duh!

I think that's the quandary that they are in right now. Wanting it to be over vs. trying to hold out as long as possible.

Bodaski
02-07-2017, 03:48 PM
Well, they are trying to get Cam Akers still, so there's that***

They were also trying to get Jeffery Simmons when the university wa waiting to admit him too. Both OM and Bama were trying to convince him to come to them if MSU denied him enrollment. I heard that is why Bo Davis had to resign, but don't know that for fact. This was said on Finebaum during al of the enrollment waiting by a family friend of the Simmons. He called out both OM and Bama for still recruiting JS.

Mjoelner34
02-07-2017, 03:59 PM

Dear RebelNation writer, how much does your university owe the potential student athletes that were never given the chance to obtain that $6,000 nor a scholarship for free tuition due to the ACT academic fraud perpetrated by your university? I mean surely if those players that benefited by your fraud had not made it into school, you would have still filled those scholarship positions with other, academically qualified recruits wouldn't you? Yet, your willingness to commit academic fraud denied several deserving athletes the chance to do so.

starkvegasdawg
02-07-2017, 04:15 PM
Dear RebelNation writer, how much does your university owe the potential student athletes that were never given the chance to obtain that $6,000 nor a scholarship for free tuition due to the ACT academic fraud perpetrated by your university? I mean surely if those players that benefited by your fraud had not made it into school, you would have still filled those scholarship positions with other, academically qualified recruits wouldn't you? Yet, your willingness to commit academic fraud denied several deserving athletes the chance to do so.
Drops mic. Walks out.

BulldogBear
02-07-2017, 04:30 PM
All I really get out of that article is an admission that Ole Miss did these things. Dumbasses.

maroonmania
02-07-2017, 05:01 PM
All I really get out of that article is an admission that Ole Miss did these things. Dumbasses.

Apparently they are now claiming to be smarter than everyone else. Years in advance they knew which NCAA rules they should follow and which they should not based on upcoming court decisions.

Reason2succeed
02-07-2017, 05:05 PM
He just went Mahatma Ghandi, MLK, Nelson Mandela civil disobedience on y'all!!! Hahahahahahahahababaha! Oh Miss refuse to follow and unjust law. They are in the people helping business!***

lamont
02-07-2017, 05:08 PM
They were also trying to get Jeffery Simmons when the university wa waiting to admit him too. Both OM and Bama were trying to convince him to come to them if MSU denied him enrollment. I heard that is why Bo Davis had to resign, but don't know that for fact. This was said on Finebaum during al of the enrollment waiting by a family friend of the Simmons. He called out both OM and Bama for still recruiting JS.

Bo Davis had to resign over a recruit from Texas he met with before he was able to recruit him...had nothing to do with Simmons