PDA

View Full Version : Cam Akers to ole miss!!!!!11!!!1

JDog13
02-05-2017, 12:34 AM
ole miss posters on the secret board are saying Cam is unhappy at FSU. They believe they can get him to ole miss this summer, and they know a loophole to get him eligible for the coming season.

They really believe this.

SDDawg
02-05-2017, 12:56 AM
Cam Akers to Co-Lin. ** You heard it here first (nope).

Reason2succeed
02-05-2017, 01:12 AM
Those idiots. Did he sign early and enroll?

BeardoMSU
02-05-2017, 01:17 AM
Did he sign early and enroll?

yep....but....

thedawg
02-05-2017, 07:54 AM
In defense of their dillusion they did get Anthony Alford and Jeremy Liggins after they signed elsewhere.. Those assholes never quit meddling

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-05-2017, 09:07 AM
Cam Akers to Co-Lin. ** You heard it here first (nope).

Of course he wouldn't go to Co-Lin....it would be EMCC.

Turfdawg67
02-05-2017, 11:16 AM
Must be the draw of that beautiful campus.***

Jack Lambert
02-05-2017, 11:37 AM
He'll have some hoosp to jump through if he has already sign with FSU.

CadaverDawg
02-05-2017, 11:41 AM
Must wanna be a part of that great crootin class**

Why the **** would he want to go there now? It is less appealing now than it even was a week ago, ha. Dipshits

SDDawg
02-05-2017, 12:46 PM
Of course he wouldn't go to Co-Lin....it would be EMCC.

Dude, do you even **? **

I seen it dawg
02-05-2017, 01:53 PM
Stupid shitbirds

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-05-2017, 02:02 PM
ole miss posters on the secret board are saying Cam is unhappy at FSU. They believe they can get him to ole miss this summer, and they know a loophole to get him eligible for the coming season.

I cannot believe they think this will happen.

msbulldog
02-05-2017, 02:07 PM

Check the source, these dip$hits also believe that their getting off light with the NCAA.

gravedigger
02-05-2017, 02:34 PM

So is this om 's secret board or ours. If theirs, doesn't seem to be a secret. If ours wtf is an om poster doing on it.

JDog13
02-05-2017, 02:36 PM
I cannot believe they think this will happen.

Oh they believe it. My buddy is in a group text with a couple ole miss boosters. He said they been talking about it since Friday morning. I told him to screenshot it, but he can't. The other three are ole miss and he didn't want to risk it since they'd know it was him.

Really Clark?
02-05-2017, 03:59 PM
In defense of their dillusion they did get Anthony Alford and Jeremy Liggins after they signed elsewhere.. Those assholes never quit meddling

Alford had to sit a year after signing at USM, they couldn't bypass the transfer rules for him. Liggins went JUCO after signing with LSU, so again they didn't do anything special with him either.

I_Spy
02-05-2017, 04:16 PM
You can tell by the media, the pro level, other colleges ..that nobody is high on ole miss anymore. Must be a reason and if you can play football at all, go somewhere else and do your thing bc there is no sparkle in a pile of poo.

I_Spy
02-05-2017, 04:22 PM
Wasn't it Tunsil that said on national tv that ole miss writers were lame. Yet people still signing up.

Didn't Robert and Denzel both admit, they didn't care about football in college bc the drug culture was so fun.

So these 1st rounders chose to go 7-5 for most of their career - falling how much

Yet people sign

I_Spy
02-05-2017, 04:27 PM
Or Chad jelly kelly while ranked top 10 team in the nation was rolling blunts on pictures for people and we wonder why ole miss was losing before he got hurt even. It's not serious at Ole Miss make sure your buy in price is 10 mil or so...then I'd even go

thedawg
02-05-2017, 05:24 PM
Alford had to sit a year after signing at USM, they couldn't bypass the transfer rules for him. Liggins went JUCO after signing with LSU, so again they didn't do anything special with him either.

I get that.. I was just making the point they have done this shit before.. Their boosters continued to manipulate and "recruit" after both those guys were enrolled elsewhere..