PDA

View Full Version : Good to see Morten Anderson make the HOF.

RougeDawg
02-04-2017, 10:52 PM
He seemed to be the consistent bright spot on some very bad Saints teams. Can't believe his last season in black and gold was 22 years ago. Seemed like yesterday we were watching him in the dome. I can forced his days in atnalta. He will go in the HOF a Saint(I presume?)!

Skydawg1
02-04-2017, 11:03 PM
Wow, 22 years ago. I am one old ass mofo.

msbulldog
02-04-2017, 11:05 PM
25 year career!

archdog
02-05-2017, 11:31 AM
Single bar facemask. Wish they still allowed those.

Commercecomet24
02-05-2017, 12:38 PM
The day they let Morten go was the day I quit caring about the saints. Just couldn't believe they let him go after all he'd done.

msbulldog
02-05-2017, 01:48 PM
The day they let Morten go was the day I quit caring about the saints. Just couldn't believe they let him go after all he'd done.

Man, I hated it too, especially when he ended up at the Dirty Birds. Still love my Saints though, Who Dat! I have adopted the Cowboys now.

Commercecomet24
02-05-2017, 01:57 PM
Man, I hated it too, especially when he ended up at the Dirty Birds. Still love my Saints though, Who Dat! I have adopted the Cowboys now.

I feel your pain. I was a lifelong saints fan and endured all the bungling all those years but morten was the last straw for me AND to the Falcons. It was just to much. I mean for a long time he was the most exciting thing on the field lol. And he loved New Orleans!

Always hated the cowboys growing up, well Dak changed all that lol!

Heck Dak should run for president one day! Guy has a knack for bringing people together!

msbulldog
02-05-2017, 02:12 PM
I feel your pain. I was a lifelong saints fan and endured all the bungling all those years but morten was the last straw for me AND to the Falcons. It was just to much. I mean for a long time he was the most exciting thing on the field lol. And he loved New Orleans!

Always hated the cowboys growing up, well Dak changed all that lol!

Heck Dak should run for president one day! Guy has a knack for bringing people together!

Nah, if somebody went after Dak like their going after Trump, I'm afraid I would shoot somebody!

Commercecomet24
02-05-2017, 02:23 PM
Nah, if somebody went after Dak like their going after Trump, I'm afraid I would shoot somebody!

Hadn't thought about that lol! I'd be the same way!