PDA

View Full Version : Briles

PMDawg
02-03-2017, 08:51 AM
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18609288/art-briles-baylor-bears-assistants-buried-player-misbehavior-documents-say

So he pretty obviously will never coach college football again. I'll be surprised if he doesn't get officially banned, but no one will ever touch him.

The longer this goes on, the more obvious it becomes that he is a filthy human being who orchestrated the cover up.

I think the real question now is - does he go to jail?

For anyone who thought he was a good candidate for our HC job (which wasn't even open), I hope you feel as foolish as you now look. At least now you can never call for him to be our HC again, so that will save you some future embarrassment.

smootness
02-03-2017, 08:55 AM
Yep, it was always stupid to push for him in any capacity. There will continue to be more that comes out, I can pretty much guarantee it.

louisvilledawg
02-03-2017, 09:36 AM
He's up there with Joe Paterno on list of scumbags for sure.

Reason2succeed
02-03-2017, 10:07 AM
The Baptist that support Baylor should be ashamed this was done at their university in order to win some games. That's terrible.

Thank God for Mullen running a clean ship. You may not like it and it may cost us some wins but I never want to see State accused of anything close to this.

HSVDawg
02-03-2017, 10:16 AM
I think the folks saying he was gonna land at Auburn or LSU also deserve to be called out for being not even close to right.

msstate7
02-03-2017, 10:19 AM
I think the folks saying he was gonna land at Auburn or LSU also deserve to be called out for being not even close to right.

Who was that Random guy that said that?**

Doggie_Style
02-03-2017, 10:21 AM
The Baptist that support Baylor should be ashamed this was done at their university in order to win some games. That's terrible.

Thank God for Mullen running a clean ship. You may not like it and it may cost us some wins but I never want to see State accused of anything close to this.

Amen!!

smootness
02-03-2017, 10:23 AM
Who was that Random guy that said that?**

Hey, he never made a prediction.

PMDawg
02-03-2017, 10:32 AM
Hey, he never made a prediction.

rep added.

Commercecomet24
02-03-2017, 12:52 PM

+1000 I'm proud Dan represents us with class and integrity!