PDA

View Full Version : Seen some bears mocking our class on the interwebs...

Tripp McNeely
02-02-2017, 08:42 PM
Here's the skinny, according to 247, 12 of our commits has official offers from you douches. Me thinks that number has not been updated as well as it should...probably 17-18+

Again, according to 247, 4 of their commits had offers from them, Dixon, Winters, DD and Reed...we didn't offer Dixon. So, officially, that's 12-3...eat a dick douches!

blacklistedbully
02-02-2017, 09:49 PM
Here's the skinny, according to 247, 12 of our commits has official offers from you douches. Me thinks that number has not been updated as well as it should...probably 17-18+

Again, according to 247, 4 of their commits had offers from us, Dixon, Winters, DD and Reed...we didn't offer Dixon. So, officially, that's 12-3...eat a dick douches!

fify

ElectroDawg
02-02-2017, 09:53 PM
Well we did have the worst recruiting class in the Top 25 ***

Tripp McNeely
02-02-2017, 10:02 PM
fify

Preesheeayt it!

defiantdog
02-02-2017, 11:52 PM
OM is slowly becoming a short football team. Until they learn to recruit LBs over 6 feet tall, they will get trucked by every team with any kind of run game. They got too many tweeners.

Jack Lambert
02-03-2017, 08:38 AM
Whats funny i am reading a thread about ole miss and there is a U of North Carolina ad above.

Martianlander
02-03-2017, 08:50 AM
OM is slowly becoming a short football team. Until they learn to recruit LBs over 6 feet tall, they will get trucked by every team with any kind of run game. They got too many tweeners.

Very true, but they fit in so well with the Haitians.

BossDawg
02-03-2017, 09:08 AM
I've heard some people say that UM might even have 5 or 6 that won't qualify.

MedDawg
02-03-2017, 09:09 AM

Again, according to 247, 4 of their commits had offers from them, Dixon, Winters, DD and Reed...we didn't offer Dixon. So, officially, that's 12-3...eat a dick douches!

Yep, they were mocking State for not being able to take advantage of OM at their low point.

Do they actually believe this is their low point?

BB30
02-03-2017, 09:42 AM
Yep, they were mocking State for not being able to take advantage of OM at their low point.

Do they actually believe this is their low point?

Ha ha this is what I find funny. They just can't comprehend the fact that this is only the very very very beginning. If they thought this class was bad for them, just wait until next year. And once the Nuke drops it will get extremely ugly. We do have to find a way to take over our state recruiting though and that means landing a couple of the guys like the Akers that are still going out of state.

Fortunately, not having to worry about OM will allow the staff to spend more time on some of these guys and not worry about losing a recruit to OM's shenanigans.

Reason2succeed
02-03-2017, 10:14 AM
When you are star chasing and Bama already got the highly rated players with elite size then you end up with guys who were productive in HS but really don't have the measurables for the next level. That's why I like Mullen's philosophy of getting big athletic kids who are willing to work hard and develop.

IMissJack
02-03-2017, 11:26 AM
What's funny is they just had possibly their BEST class for the next 10 years. Let them think about that. This probably means that this could be one of our lower classes in the next 10 years, as our classes seem to affect each other inversely....:cool: We are about to find out what it is like to be the only SEC school in your own state.

blacklistedbully
02-03-2017, 01:26 PM
What's funny is they just had possibly their BEST class for the next 10 years. Let them think about that. This probably means that this could be one of our lower classes in the next 10 years, as our classes seem to affect each other inversely....:cool: We are about to find out what it is like to be the only SEC school in your own state.

Our class ranking in 2003 - #9

Our class rankings after NCAA hit us with 4 yrs probation, 1-yr bowl ban and 8 scholarship reductions over 2 yrs:
2004 - #73
2005 - #33
2006 - #49
2007 - #40

Does anybody doubt UNM is going to get hit a helluva lot harder than we did in 2004?