PDA

View Full Version : OT: had a Kawasaki mule and trailer stolen in Sumner

defiantdog
02-02-2017, 03:19 PM
I know it's not the best of places to post this, but my buddy and I had a mule and trailer stolen at our duck camp over in Tallahachee County. If anyone hear's of a piece of shit trying to sell a damn Kawasaki Mule and / or Lawrmore 6 1/2 X 14 trailer with a box up front..... please let me know or local law enforcement in the area since they have my police report filed.

Thank you and **** those shitbirds!

99jc
02-02-2017, 10:03 PM
I know it's not the best of places to post this, but my buddy and I had a mule and trailer stolen at our duck camp over in Tallahachee County. If anyone hear's of a piece of shit trying to sell a damn Kawasaki Mule and / or Lawrmore 6 1/2 X 14 trailer with a box up front..... please let me know or local law enforcement in the area since they have my police report filed.

Nm

Westdawg
02-02-2017, 10:26 PM

I am in Clarksdale. I will check the resale pages and talk to some buddies I have at CPD AND Sherrif's office and see if they hear anything too. Hope you get it all back or at least catch those responsible.

defiantdog
02-02-2017, 11:35 PM
I am in Clarksdale. I will check the resale pages and talk to some buddies I have at CPD AND Sherrif's office and see if they hear anything too. Hope you get it all back or at least catch those responsible.
Thanks..... completely annoying how some assholes would do this.

Westdawg
02-03-2017, 12:42 AM
Defiant, send me your email or cell #. Found at least one Kawasaki mule for sale in the area. Want to send you pic with info for you to check out

JohnnyQuid
02-03-2017, 02:35 AM
I live in Charleston I'll keep a eye out

defiantdog
02-03-2017, 08:22 AM
Defiant, send me your email or cell #. Found at least one Kawasaki mule for sale in the area. Want to send you pic with info for you to check out
I sent you a pm westdawg