PDA

View Full Version : Yancy interview on 105.9

Buddy
02-02-2017, 02:17 PM
Yancy with "interesting" info concerning Cordarrian Richardson (4 star RB out of Memphis) who chose Maryland over OM yesterday but signed with UCF today.

Yancy says OM pulled his offer Tuesday night/Wed morning in order to offer the 2 star academy RB out of Hattiesburg. Richardson wanted to come to OM but was
left scrambling after that.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-02-2017, 02:20 PM
Yancy with "interesting" info concerning Cordarrian Richardson (4 star RB out of Memphis) who chose Maryland over OM yesterday but signed with UCF today.

Yancy says OM pulled his offer Tuesday night/Wed morning in order to offer the 2 star academy RB out of Hattiesburg. Richardson wanted to come to OM but was

Yes. A coach obsessed with stars wanted a 2* over a 4*. Yea that makes total sense. The TRUTH is C. Richardson DROPPED them Tuesday night and they were left scrambling.

louisvilledawg
02-02-2017, 02:21 PM

http://media2.giphy.com/media/Fml0fgAxVx1eM/giphy.gif

Commercecomet24
02-02-2017, 02:22 PM
Hahahahahahahaha! If the bear sheep believe that they're more gullible than I thought!

Buddy
02-02-2017, 02:31 PM
The Hattiesburg kid's house was evidently destroyed by the tornado. It was implied that OM made this decision to help he and his family. I think we all know better.

starkvegasdawg
02-02-2017, 02:50 PM
The Hattiesburg kid's house was evidently destroyed by the tornado. It was implied that OM made this decision to help he and his family. I think we all know better.

Is there no level of low they won't sink to in order to make themselves look good? I get more and more physically nauseous every day when stories come out of just what a sleazy dirt bag operation they run while trying to come off as holier than the Pope and Billy Graham combined.

SDDawg
02-02-2017, 02:55 PM
I blame Hugh for the tornadoes. Jesus is comin' for ya, Hugh!!! **

jumbo
02-02-2017, 03:00 PM

So OM pulled his offer on Tuesday night causing him to scramble, yet he had time to get with guys at bleacher report to make that commitment video?

Ari Gold
02-02-2017, 03:13 PM

Right.. and chicks like Brad Pitt because he cares about New Orleans..

Jack Lambert
02-02-2017, 03:49 PM
Hahahahahahahaha! If the bear sheep believe that they're more gullible than I thought!

We have to stop assuming those asses are not stupid foolish gullible.

Spiderman
02-02-2017, 06:59 PM
So OM pulled his offer on Tuesday night causing him to scramble, yet he had time to get with guys at bleacher report to make that commitment video?

Thumbs Up. Spot on

Political Hack
02-02-2017, 07:21 PM
They're either 1) lying because they got left at the alter by yet another kid or 2) screwed a kid over hours before signing. I'm not sure how either is good news for them. What's funny is they probably are lying just to save face even though it makes them look like complete assholes for pulling a kids offer a few hours before he's expected to sign.

Reason2succeed
02-02-2017, 07:40 PM
But they didn't sign 25 either. He is flat out lying. Someone ask him what color the sky is?

TUSK
02-02-2017, 08:21 PM
Well, since they (OM) is a football "power", now... why don't they just offer a grayshirt?*

like this:

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recruiting/2017/2/1/14456310/jarez-parks-alabama-national-signing-day-2017

msbulldog
02-03-2017, 07:08 AM
Well, since they (OM) is a football "power", now... why don't they just offer a grayshirt?*

like this:

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recruiting/2017/2/1/14456310/jarez-parks-alabama-national-signing-day-2017

Hell, ya'll screwed Parks.

TUSK
02-03-2017, 07:18 AM
Hell, ya'll screwed Parks.

Parks says otherwise: https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/826843247213420545

louisvilledawg
02-03-2017, 10:02 AM
I'm still LOL'ing at Yancy Porter's dumbass.

They "pulled" the number 10 rb in the nation's offer for a private school running back in Hattiesburg? lololol and people believe that nonsense. They went after him hard when Akers left them high and dry.

The Porter Spin Machine out in full force.

Why would they pull his offer?? They got too many high caliber rbs? Lolz at that angle
He got too many issues? Chad Kelly, Trae Elston, the Nkemdiche brothers, Stringfellow, Bobby Hill, and Breeland Speaks say hi
Hell even Cuppy Cup's little brother put out an article on NSD that Richardson could still sign with them. They also said Freeze may have overreacted and offered the PCS kid whenever Richardson delayed his commitment.

No way in hell they pulled that kid's offer unless they pulled it after he committed to Maryland just to say he didn't have a committable offer.

I just envision it going like:

Richardson - "Coach Freeze, i'm not going to Ole Miss, just feel like Maryland (UCF) is a better fit. Y'all don't use the RB position hardly at all. Hell, I'Tavius Mathers may get drafted and y'all didnt use him. Plus, NCAA stuff yall are going through right now could get bad."
CHF - *Inserts Bible verse* yada yada yada Ole Miss is like family. The Grove is pretty. We is all in to win the day.
Richardson - "I agree with your points, I just feel like other schools fit me more."
CHF - Oh yeah?? YOUR OFFER IS PULLED SO YOU CAN'T COMMIT ANYWAY, someone get Yancy on the phone and tell them we pulled the offer!! *offers no star rb* *pouts* *sour grapes* *I remember the negative recruiting*