PDA

View Full Version : Really happy with this class

Coach007
02-02-2017, 09:59 AM
I think this is probably the most important class to a team under Mullen while at MSU.

dawgday166
02-02-2017, 10:25 AM
I'm happy with it too. But as Gene Hackman said in Hoosiers "I wanna see it on the court!!"

SaintDawg
02-02-2017, 10:30 AM
We might see it on the field this season. 2018 and 2019 will be true indicators, I believe. Overall, I'm happy with the effort that was put out to get these kids. Looks like a good group. I'm excited for us and them.

NCDawg
02-02-2017, 11:06 AM
I'm satisfied with it also, with the exception of our losing those 2 OL to South Carolina. I have no doubt it was pointed out to them that our OL coach has never placed a recruit in the NFL.

Really Clark?
02-02-2017, 11:11 AM
I'm satisfied with it also, with the exception of our losing those 2 OL to South Carolina. I have no doubt it was pointed out to them that our OL coach has never placed a recruit in the NFL.

I think their hire of Wolford, who has spent the last 2 years as an assistant OL coach in the NFL, as well as a good track record in college probably helped them a good bit.

BB30
02-02-2017, 11:21 AM
I think their hire of Wolford, who has spent the last 2 years as an assistant OL coach in the NFL, as well as a good track record in college probably helped them a good bit.

I also think the fact that they were from the general area probably played a role in it as well. At least one of them was from SC. Boom put together a pretty solid class. It will be interesting to see how he does at SC and if he managed to learn from mistakes he made at FL.

biscuit
02-02-2017, 12:49 PM
Solid group. They should keep our program consistent for the future.