PDA

View Full Version : Is it true??? Hearing MORE Ole Miss recruiting violations in this class...

Dawgology
02-02-2017, 08:55 AM
WTF??? Is it audacity or stupidity???

This may be completely untrue so take it with a grain of salt. It may be folks late to the party regurgitating what we already know from the first NOA but I'm hearing the Bucky brought a booster to see a recruit again and the NCAA has been questioning folks about it.

Also, Willie Gay had the "goods" on Ole Miss and rolled on them. Don't know if that ones true....seems a little too convenient.

jumbo
02-02-2017, 08:56 AM
Steve mentioned the second booster visit last week

RC3
02-02-2017, 08:57 AM
There has been some smoke about Willie mentioned already. But I am skeptical that they would be foolish enough to try expose themselves there with it being know it was really an msu vs lsu battle

msstate7
02-02-2017, 09:00 AM
Steve mentioned the second booster visit last week

If this is true, doesn't the NCAA have to expedite the process? I mean you can't keep letting a coach cheat bc the process moves at a snail's pace

Saltydog
02-02-2017, 09:01 AM
NT

PassInterference
02-02-2017, 09:03 AM
They definitely did some more of the same this time around.

turkish
02-02-2017, 09:08 AM
I have seen mentioned multiple times that Freeze and Oher were seen together with a recruit in Hattiesburg. Is that a no-no?

thf24
02-02-2017, 09:20 AM
I have seen mentioned multiple times that Freeze and Oher were seen together with a recruit in Hattiesburg. Is that a no-no?

If Oher intentionally accompanied or met up with Freeze on the trip then yes, it's a violation.

smootness
02-02-2017, 09:27 AM
If this is true, doesn't the NCAA have to expedite the process? I mean you can't keep letting a coach cheat bc the process moves at a snail's pace

May have been their strategy haha...if they're going to continue to delay so they can investigate when new allegations occur, seems like the best bet is to just continue blatantly cheating so they have to keep investigating and postponing punishment.

The results of this class may make them realize that was still a bad strategy, and that may be the reason Freeze was so ticked about it.

Dawgology
02-02-2017, 09:35 AM
At this point they need a 2 year death penalty followed up with a 30 scholly reduction over the following 4 years. hahah

SDDawg
02-02-2017, 09:38 AM
Freeze is heading to the booth or to another place in football (not sure NFL has a place for him) so he doesn't care. He'll be out of this in a few years but will have made his $40M+ over a career and really doesn't need the gig. He's going down with the ship at this point and will continue to lecture us along the way.

starkvegasdawg
02-02-2017, 09:42 AM
If they are still cheating then the only way to stop them is to take away their reason to cheat and that is to dismantle the football team. It's now overly obvious that if they have a team taking the field they are going to cheat to make it as good as they can.

WSOPdawg
02-02-2017, 09:44 AM
Its time for the NCAA to announce the COI meeting (date and time) so the penalties can be administered for the 1st NOA, regardless of where they are in the process of the 2nd NOA.

After all, it's only fair to their prospective recruits to let them know the "true" story as Lyin' Hugh will continue to preach from his pulpit of hypocrisy that nothing other than a single year bowl ban is expected. As DD said, "I trust him, Hugh won't lie to me (paraphrasing)."

Time to get this 1st BS with the NCAA done and penalties handed out, then move on to the 2nd NOA and the 3rd NOA and so forth.

**** those $#!^birds!!!

BossDawg
02-02-2017, 10:08 AM
I think at this point they really just don't have anything to lose. They're probably going down hard anyway, so might as well keep doing what you've been doing.

Reason2succeed
02-02-2017, 10:28 AM
What choice does the NCAA have other than at least a one year DP? Will scholarship reduction stop them? It will probably just make them spend more on the guys they do get.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-02-2017, 10:30 AM
What choice does the NCAA have other than at least a one year DP? Will scholarship reduction stop them? It will probably just make them spend more on the guys they do get.

THIS^^ I haven't thought about that but that is probably true.

Acid mouth
02-02-2017, 10:36 AM

Yup. I heard they were continuing to offer financial incentives to "mitigate the damages" from the ongoing investigation. Scholarship losses are a huge loss unless you can pay your tuition in cash. One year death penalty sounds appropriate.

Bodaski
02-02-2017, 10:39 AM
Sending Shay Hodge in to talk to .D. Bowie is a violation. He is a booster now, idiots.

TrapGame
02-02-2017, 10:41 AM
And Hugh actually admitted yesterday that they may actually get hit hard by the NCAA. So, you tell your croots before NSD that it's all a witch hunt and not that bad and after NSD you admit that the NCAA just may lower the boom as expected. Great work there, Hugh.

Jack Lambert
02-02-2017, 10:45 AM
But I am skeptical that they would be foolish enough to try expose themselves there with it being know it was really an msu vs lsu battle

They are Stupid Foolish.

ShotgunDawg
02-02-2017, 10:48 AM
Sending Shay Hodge in to talk to .D. Bowie is a violation. He is a booster now, idiots.

That's a pre-existing relationship right?

smootness
02-02-2017, 11:15 AM

Yeah, that is not a violation.

WSOPdawg
02-02-2017, 11:23 AM
And Hugh actually admitted yesterday that they may actually get hit hard by the NCAA. So, you tell your croots before NSD that it's all a witch hunt and not that bad and after NSD you admit that the NCAA just may lower the boom as expected. Great work there, Hugh.

I would love to see where he said this because this means the end game is finally starting to hit home with this group (network, coaches, administrators AND fanbase).

TrapGame
02-02-2017, 11:28 AM
I would love to see where he said this because this means the end game is finally starting to hit home with this group (network, coaches, administrators AND fanbase).

Bo played it this am on his show. He was flabbergasted Freeze would admit in public that a) the rumors might be true and b) they could get hit hard by the NCAA.

Dawgology
02-02-2017, 11:40 AM
Bo played it this am on his show. He was flabbergasted Freeze would admit in public that a) the rumors might be true and b) they could get hit hard by the NCAA.

What's sad is that Mississippi based sports media "journalists" don't realize or understand what is going on in their own state in regards to college athletics. They are either stupid or complicit. Sad.

maroonmania
02-02-2017, 11:45 AM
What's sad is that Mississippi based sports media "journalists" don't realize or understand what is going on in their own state in regards to college athletics. They are either stupid or complicit. Sad.

Complicit, they aren't ALL stupid. They don't want to get "Blevined".

RougeDawg
02-02-2017, 12:06 PM
WTF??? Is it audacity or stupidity???

This may be completely untrue so take it with a grain of salt. It may be folks late to the party regurgitating what we already know from the first NOA but I'm hearing the Bucky brought a booster to see a recruit again and the NCAA has been questioning folks about it.

Also, Willie Gay had the "goods" on Ole Miss and rolled on them. Don't know if that ones true....seems a little too convenient.

I posted back in August/September that Gay turned them in and turned over messages from The Lord and Savior himself. The only thing that was not clear regarding Gay was whether or not it was a burner phone. This was all around the time the NCAA was offering immunity to the Bo Scarboroughs and such.

With regard to the booster and recruit this current cycle I heard of one back during the season when Brennan decommitted from LSU for a brief period. Bucky quickly left his beaver dam and headed down to Bay St.Louis, booster in tow to visit the fine QB. Brennan said no dice and went back to LSU. The whole timing and setup of this visit almost appeared like a sting setup by the NCAA. It was right after the immunity deals. Brennan who had been committed to LSU for a while and has had family ties to Louisiana, all of a sudden decommits. Bucky slaps his tail and does the same thing the NCAA just received info on. Brennan says no and does not wait long to recommit to LSU. The entire thing appeared like a sting operation and the dumb SOB's fell for it.

Political Hack
02-02-2017, 12:17 PM
I mean hell, they nailed Jesus to a cross. What do you expect?

Homedawg
02-02-2017, 12:20 PM

No it's not. He had a previous relationship w him. It's not illegal to talk to him. Only illegal to use him to offer cash, and prizes!

Mjoelner34
02-02-2017, 12:31 PM
No it's not. He had a previous relationship w him. It's not illegal to talk to him. Only illegal to use him to offer cash, and prizes!

Or use a credit card to hold tires until his mom could pay for them**

starkvegasdawg
02-02-2017, 12:40 PM

Here's the catch. A lot of bears are now saying they are going to be hit hard. What they won't admit is that they have done anything to deserve being hit hard. They are still trying to say this is all a witch hunt and the NCAA is going to hit them hard not because of what they found, but to try and justify the length of the investigation.

BeardoMSU
02-02-2017, 12:57 PM
OM's motto?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn_PSJsl0LQ

tireddawg
02-02-2017, 12:58 PM

From what I'm told, it's not a violation of course, for a family member to speak to a family member about where he's going to play ball. But it is a violation for the coach to ask that family member to call & coherce on his behalf

WSOPdawg
02-02-2017, 12:58 PM

I don't listen to Bo or Matt Wyatt because I think they are too soft when it comes to telling it like it truly is regarding MSU sports (and the news relating to our rival Cheating Bastards up North), but surely Bo had to follow up with an opinion or two regarding this, no?

blacklistedbully
02-02-2017, 01:35 PM
Here's the catch. A lot of bears are now saying they are going to be hit hard. What they won't admit is that they have done anything to deserve being hit hard. They are still trying to say this is all a witch hunt and the NCAA is going to hit them hard not because of what they found, but to try and justify the length of the investigation.

And because they beat Bama back-to-back. Apparently the NCAA has a vested interest in not seeing Bama lose back-to-back to UNM...so they are going to have to show UNM its their responsibility to lose to Bama. Its in the NCAA's best interest, don't you know.****

Seriously, a bunch of those UNM fans are some of the dumbest SOB's on the planet.

Dawgology
02-02-2017, 01:40 PM
And because they beat Bama back-to-back. Apparently the NCAA has a vested interest in not seeing Bama lose back-to-back to UNM...so they are going to have to show UNM its their responsibility to lose to Bama. Its in the NCAA's best interest, don't you know.****

Seriously, a bunch of those UNM fans are some of the dumbest SOB's on the planet.

I've heard this too. Idiots. I guess the NCAA is about to go after Clemson then.

Maroonthirteen
02-02-2017, 02:04 PM
If true, they deserve the death penalty.

This wasn't a rogue booster being a little over zealous. There was a network in place to cheat. That reached from low level boosters to the head coach and coaches. It spanned over multiple years and in the admist of an investigation.

Regardless of what would cause them the most anguish. They deserve the Death penalty.

Bothrops
02-02-2017, 02:38 PM
Ole Miss is an athletic department supported by a bunch of white collar criminals. They believe they can thwart any punishment handed down by turning the tables on the NCAA, using coercion tactics to back them off. That's how entitled they feel.

blacklistedbully
02-02-2017, 02:46 PM
Ole Miss is an athletic department supported by a bunch of white collar criminals. They believe they can thwart any punishment handed down by turning the tables on the NCAA, using coercion tactics to back them off. That's how entitled they feel.

Yep. I suspect their plan (and that of their fans) is to continue to try like hell to demonize the NCAA, and get other school's fans to join their "crusade" by trying to make it "the NCAA vs all of us" instead of "the NCAA vs Ole Miss". They're trying to "warn" other school's fans that they may be next if they don't join in a public outcry against the NCAA.

They need to stall the COI meeting as much as possible in order for this plan to take effect in hope that by the time they have to face-the-music the tune will have changed, allowing them to get off easy.

Bodaski
02-02-2017, 02:54 PM
If true, they deserve the death penalty.

This wasn't a rogue booster being a little over zealous. There was a network in place to cheat. That reached from low level boosters to the head coach and coaches. It spanned over multiple years and in the admist of an investigation.

Regardless of what would cause them the most anguish. They deserve the Death penalty.

They proudly promote the "network". The network got Pete Boone and Cutcliff fired because they wanted no part of what the plans were and how the network would operate. Freeze worked within the network as an off-field coach in recruiting under Orgeron. He was the perfect fit after Nutt started sliding. Hr was the All-American Christian man that could hide behind that and leg the network do its thing and he would be the face they could hide behind. Freeze knew how GED's were completed and ACT scores were fixed to pass. Boone fires Sanders because of the Powe and other Waynesboro deals.

Turfdawg67
02-02-2017, 03:32 PM
I posted back in August/September that Gay turned them in and turned over messages from The Lord and Savior himself. The only thing that was not clear regarding Gay was whether or not it was a burner phone. This was all around the time the NCAA was offering immunity to the Bo Scarboroughs and such.

With regard to the booster and recruit this current cycle I heard of one back during the season when Brennan decommitted from LSU for a brief period. Bucky quickly left his beaver dam and headed down to Bay St.Louis, booster in tow to visit the fine QB. Brennan said no dice and went back to LSU. The whole timing and setup of this visit almost appeared like a sting setup by the NCAA. It was right after the immunity deals. Brennan who had been committed to LSU for a while and has had family ties to Louisiana, all of a sudden decommits. Bucky slaps his tail and does the same thing the NCAA just received info on. Brennan says no and does not wait long to recommit to LSU. The entire thing appeared like a sting operation and the dumb SOB's fell for it.

Serously?!? Even ole Reverend Beav can't be that stupid. Texting Gay about improper benefits after all the NCAA stuff that had already happened??

Coursesuper
02-02-2017, 04:29 PM

Bingo!!! I've witnessed this first had. I built a large project for the cash behind the network in the early 2000's and they were in full force going after the kang at that point. But your statement is exactly how they operate.

WSOPdawg
02-02-2017, 04:46 PM
Yep. I suspect their plan (and that of their fans) is to continue to try like hell to demonize the NCAA, and get other school's fans to join their "crusade" by trying to make it "the NCAA vs all of us" instead of "the NCAA vs Ole Miss". They're trying to "warn" other school's fans that they may be next if they don't join in a public outcry against the NCAA.

They need to stall the COI meeting as much as possible in order for this plan to take effect in hope that by the time they have to face-the-music the tune will have changed, allowing them to get off easy.

Damn, they're wanting the NCAA to make them into a martyr, those cheating manipulative bastards... go figure!

**** those shitbirds!!!

GTHOM
02-02-2017, 05:40 PM
I've been saying its time for the NCAA to dish out the penalties. It is one thing I agree with the shitbirds on, NCAA takes wayyyyyy too damn long

RougeDawg
02-02-2017, 07:01 PM
Serously?!? Even ole Reverand Beav can't be that stupid. Texting Gay about improper benefits after all the NCAA stuff that had already happened??

Who would bring a booster to meet a recruit? We know of at least one confirmed instance in 1st NOA. The level of stupidity is reaching all time human historical records with that bunch.

Schultzy
02-02-2017, 08:10 PM
The dumbest of all was attacking Miller in the C-L when he could've said nothing at all. Before that the investigation had no legs.

So ironic that Hugh caused all of this and used the C-L to do it.

HereComesTheSpiral
02-02-2017, 09:57 PM

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/27/272b82c92c10ec2d9bde7406edb3077811b29ef205a7c5432a 51f77c0665f840.jpg

codeDawg
02-02-2017, 11:11 PM
I mean hell, they nailed Jesus to a cross. What do you expect?

Slow clap. Nice one.

RougeDawg
02-03-2017, 01:42 AM
The dumbest of all was attacking Miller in the C-L when he could've said nothing at all. Before that the investigation had no legs.

So ironic that Hugh caused all of this and used the C-L to do it.

Don't forget Bucky tweeting out for people to email knowledge of any improprieties to the Bearshart complaince department after their 2013 high school draft.

Schultzy
02-03-2017, 07:07 AM
If memory serves there are about 30 of those e-mail never made public and a FOIA request was made by someone to get them but of course failed.

Reason2succeed
02-03-2017, 07:12 AM
My brother who is a TN Volunteer said that he could recognize that ESPN is pumping up Hugh Freeze like Humpty Dumpty so that he can have a great fall and create a compelling story when everything comes out. He also noticed distress on Hugh's face during his post NSD interview.

starkvegasdawg
02-03-2017, 07:59 AM
My brother who is a TN Volunteer said that he could recognize that ESPN is pumping up Hugh Freeze like Humpty Dumpty so that he can have a great fall and create a compelling story when everything comes out. He also noticed distress on Hugh's face during his post NSD interview.

He needs some high cotton stress relief.

ILOATHEBears
02-03-2017, 08:24 AM
They proudly promote the "network". The network got Pete Boone and Cutcliff fired because they wanted no part of what the plans were and how the network would operate. Freeze worked within the network as an off-field coach in recruiting under Orgeron. He was the perfect fit after Nutt started sliding. Hr was the All-American Christian man that could hide behind that and leg the network do its thing and he would be the face they could hide behind. Freeze knew how GED's were completed and ACT scores were fixed to pass. Boone fires Sanders because of the Powe and other Waynesboro deals.

It would be glorious for ESPN to interview Boone and Cutcliff as part of the ESPN 90for90 they put together for these cheating sh*tbirds and they told how it all was planned out but they wanted no part and were ultimately fired

MedDawg
02-03-2017, 09:16 AM
My brother who is a TN Volunteer said that he could recognize that ESPN is pumping up Hugh Freeze like Humpty Dumpty so that he can have a great fall and create a compelling story when everything comes out.

I don't believe that. ESPN has been enamored with OM since signing day 2013. OM does have an alum who is a senior VP at ESPN.

BB30
02-03-2017, 09:48 AM
It would be glorious for ESPN to interview Boone and Cutcliff as part of the ESPN 90for90 they put together for these cheating sh*tbirds and they told how it all was planned out but they wanted no part and were ultimately fired

Yes it would... out of the coaches that OM has had in my life the only one that I have actually ever truly liked was Cutcliff. He just seemed like a genuine good guy trying to do it the right way and just ended up at the wrong school. He got dealt a sh** hand. I am glad he landed at Duke and has had success. I really think had OM stuck with him he would have had some success.

starkvegasdawg
02-03-2017, 09:56 AM
Yes it would... out of the coaches that OM has had in my life the only one that I have actually ever truly liked was Cutcliff. He just seemed like a genuine good guy trying to do it the right way and just ended up at the wrong school. He got dealt a sh** hand. I am glad he landed at Duke and has had success. I really think had OM stuck with him he would have had some success.

Not the kind of success TSUN seeks out most. They're more concerned winning February than December.

Reason2succeed
02-03-2017, 10:01 AM

The only reason he was ever there was so another Manning boy would not forsake the holy Grove for Knoxville.

MedDawg
02-03-2017, 10:25 AM

Cutcliffe had David Saunders as his recruiting coordinator for 3-4 years. Same David Saunders who is currently under an 8-year show cause.

TrapGame
02-03-2017, 10:33 AM
The only reason he was ever there was so another Manning boy would not forsake the holy Grove for Knoxville.

I heard it was Texas. Eli didn't talk to his father for weeks after Archie let him know he would not be going to Austin.

smootness
02-03-2017, 10:36 AM
I don't believe that. ESPN has been enamored with OM since signing day 2013. OM does have an alum who is a senior VP at ESPN.

They want the story. It was a story when Ole Miss out of nowhere landed a huge class with several of the top players in the country, so of course they were enamored with that. They would be equally enamored with a huge collapse.

TimberBeast
02-03-2017, 10:45 AM
Cutcliffe had David Saunders as his recruiting coordinator for 3-4 years. Same David Saunders who is currently under an 8-year show cause.

Exactly, anyone who thinks they were clean under cut is crazy. Same stuff was going on back then.

DownwardDawg
02-03-2017, 10:55 AM
Exactly, anyone who thinks they were clean under cut is crazy. Same stuff was going on back then.

Cut was released because he would not play the game. My source on this one is strong.

1bigdawg
02-03-2017, 11:20 AM
Who would bring a booster to meet a recruit? We know of at least one confirmed instance in 1st NOA. The level of stupidity is reaching all time human historical records with that bunch.

I thought there were two examples of them bringing a booster to a meeting with a recruit in the first NOA....

Mjoelner34
02-03-2017, 11:42 AM
I think there was and I think it was the same booster and coaches involved in both instances. Once in Memphis and once at Freeze's house for breakfast.

Reason2succeed
02-03-2017, 11:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDvQ77JP8nw&feature=share

Homedawg
02-03-2017, 12:05 PM
Cut was released because he would not play the game. My source on this one is strong.

Yeah. And they got Doug buckles for free too!** he might not have been involved to the same extent, but they had the bags available in his tenure as well. Don't kid yourself. My source on this is impeccable.

Todd4State
02-03-2017, 12:15 PM

Yep. And then Tom Rinaldi can later do a story on his comeback as the head coach at Mississippi College.

blacklistedbully
02-05-2017, 03:34 PM
Damn, they're wanting the NCAA to make them into a martyr, those cheating manipulative bastards... go figure!

**** those shitbirds!!!

To be precise, they don't ultimately want to be a martyr...they want the NCAA to feel pressured to back off. I suppose you could argue they want to be considered a martyr for what they've already gone through. But they damn sure don't want to be martyred with the sanctions they deserve.

They want everyone to buy into their BS that they're being unfairly, unjustly targeted because, "the mean ole NCAA is corrupt and looking to punish them because they had the audacity to beat Bama two-years-in-a-row" and/or because they have "forgotten their place and duty to lose when they are supposed to", etc.

Add to that the extreme narcissism mixed with delusion associated with that fanbase, and voila! You have your typical UNM fan in all his/her self-aggrandized glory.

Part of their frustration lies in their inability to control out-of-state media the same way they've locked down in-state media. They still have some plants OOS, but only a fraction compared to what they've come to expect in-state.

AlSwearengen
02-05-2017, 03:42 PM
Cutcliffe was there long enough to ensure that they got Eli. In that time, it probably became evident that he wouldn't play along the way they wanted him to play along. Does that mean olemiss didn't cheat while he was there? Hell no!! Olemiss requires that their coach be involved and it sounds and looks like cut wasn't willing to go that far.

All programs have boosters that get involved. Not many require that their coaching staff lead the way. Olemiss does and it is about to get them.

RougeDawg
02-05-2017, 03:52 PM
Cutcliffe was there long enough to ensure that they got Eli. In that time, it probably became evident that he wouldn't play along the way they wanted him to play along. Does that mean olemiss didn't cheat while he was there? Hell no!! Olemiss requires that their coach be involved and it sounds and looks like cut wasn't willing to go that far.

All programs have boosters that get involved. Not many require that their coaching staff lead the way. Olemiss does and it is about to get them.

Nutt wasn't particularly fond of it either. The reason for his downfall and locker room rifts was rogue boosters buying the players and promoting playing tome and/or positions. Nutt fought it as much as possible and wouldn't follow through on the promises made by boosters. He did not like what was going on.

That's why they had to bring in a coach who not only approved of what was going on, but a coach who would willingly participate in it. Why does everyone think the network ring leader Archie, said he had found his man in Bucky? He found his man, not his coach, because the OM head coach is nothing but a puppet facade.

Coursesuper
02-05-2017, 04:48 PM
Nutt wasn't particularly fond of it either. The reason for his downfall and locker room rifts was rogue boosters buying the players and promoting playing tome and/or positions. Nutt fought it as much as possible and wouldn't follow through on the promises made by boosters. He did not like what was going on.

That's why they had to bring in a coach who not only approved of what was going on, but a coach who would willingly participate in it. Why does everyone think the network ring leader Archie, said he had found his man in Bucky? He found his man, not his coach, because the OM head coach is nothing but a puppet facade.

Archie is one of the facilitators, along with Mr Taco Bell, and they definitively kick in cash but the real money and power behind the whole operation is Madison Lawyer that owns Reuinon. He calls the shots make no mistake about it, he is and has been calling the shots for well over 20 years now.

Todd4State
02-05-2017, 04:59 PM
Cutcliffe played the game to a degree but the problem was he wouldn't go all in on all the players that their boosters wanted. And I don't think they totally forgave him for the 1999 Egg Bowl. On top of that they wanted him to replace some of his assistants against his will with some of their preferred assistants who would help them cheat.