PDA

View Full Version : Lyin' Hugh Freeze

Lumpy Chucklelips
02-01-2017, 03:27 PM
Reporter asked him what he told recruits about investigation...

Quote, "Anything that was already made public. That's what we could talk about".

Pushed as to what was coming...he said

"I don't know. Have no idea what's going to happen"

That sounds a little different from what the recruits were saying.

He sure wasn't as upbeat as in years past. Still looked like a beaten man. Became bitter when asked about other schools using the investigation against him. "That's something I would never do, but some schools use that tactic. I won't forget who they were".

Reporter asked him about Reed and his hat antics. Said he wasn't a fan of signing day dramatics, video's, etc. But then asked did he do something that he should talk to him about. Reporter said he picked up another schools hat and tossed it on the floor then put on OM hat. His reply, "Well, I like that!"

His flipmass recruit is going to be used on defense....I wonder if that's what sold him?

Shitbird.

starkvegasdawg
02-01-2017, 03:29 PM
I don't know how even the bear minions can believe the garbage he spews out of his mouth.

GTHOM
02-01-2017, 03:30 PM
Reporter asked him what he told recruits about investigation...

Quote, "Anything that was already made public. That's what we could talk about".

Pushed as to what was coming...he said

"I don't know. Have no idea what's going to happen"

That sounds a little different from what the recruits were saying.

He sure wasn't as upbeat as in years past. Still looked like a beaten man. Became bitter when asked about other schools using the investigation against him. "That's something I would never do, but some schools use that tactic. I won't forget who they were".

Reporter asked him about Reed and his hat antics. Said he wasn't a fan of signing day dramatics, video's, etc. But then asked did he do something that he should talk to him about. Reporter said he picked up another schools had and tossed it on the floor then put on OM hat. His reply, "Well, I like that!"

His flipmass recruit is going to be used on defense....I wonder if that's what sold him?

Shitbird.

''Thats something I would never do'' HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!! ''I wont forget who they were'' Everybody is shaking in their boots Hugh******

msstate7
02-01-2017, 03:35 PM
Did the reporter not ask him how he can be critical of a recruiting tactic while he's directly named in a level 1?

thf24
02-01-2017, 03:38 PM
I'm starting to think his locker room situation is going to get really, really ugly this season. If he even makes it that long. The guy just cannot keep his mouth shut and not dig himself deeper.

Johnson85
02-01-2017, 03:40 PM
Reporter asked him about Reed and his hat antics. Said he wasn't a fan of signing day dramatics, video's, etc. But then asked did he do something that he should talk to him about. Reporter said he picked up another schools hat and tossed it on the floor then put on OM hat. His reply, "Well, I like that!"

Please tell me you made that up and even he isn't that big of a jack ass.

Saltydog
02-01-2017, 03:43 PM
elsewhere. I'm looking forward to the day that bucktoothed bastard is hammered.

fader2103
02-01-2017, 04:34 PM
He won't forget it when he is coaching HS girls bball and Dan comes walking into the HS

wmccgc
02-01-2017, 05:39 PM
What's that Bible verse about remembering what someone did to you and getting even with them later?

msstate7
02-01-2017, 05:41 PM
What's that Bible verse about remembering what someone did to you and getting even with them later?

Show cause 2:13

wmccgc
02-01-2017, 05:43 PM
Thanks. I was thinking it was in Fleshalonians.

I seen it dawg
02-01-2017, 06:54 PM
Won't forget? What's that shitbird **** gonna do when he is coaching in Vaiden? Not let those schools sign a player?

(No offense to Vaiden)

dawggoneit
02-01-2017, 08:06 PM
In Freeze's defense, he has never talked negatively about another school while on a recruiting visit and he has booster that will testify to that!

99jc
02-01-2017, 08:14 PM
Thanks. I was thinking it was in Fleshalonians.

That sanctimonious buck toothed lying hypocritical 17er. I wish the lord would strike him with leprosy and worms. And fleas from 1000 camels infest his nutt sack.

Bully13
02-01-2017, 08:22 PM
I don't know people realize how 17'd Ole Miss is. Even without looming sanctions. Just look how they finished the regular season.

msstate7
02-01-2017, 08:28 PM
In Freeze's defense, he has never talked negatively about another school while on a recruiting visit and he has booster that will testify to that!

Nice

msbulldog
02-02-2017, 06:54 AM
We ain't gonna forget T. Reed chunking our hat either.

Leroy Jenkins
02-02-2017, 07:21 AM

Unless EMCC is on the schedule in the next two years you won't have to worry about it.

Reason2succeed
02-02-2017, 07:22 AM

You think Mullen can design a play where every OL gets a shot on Reed? (That's assuming he ever comes back from JUCO.)

msbulldog
02-02-2017, 07:23 AM
Unless EMCC is on the schedule in the next two years you won't have to worry about it.

He'll be looking for a place to play in 2 years, thanks but no thanks.

Leroy Jenkins
02-02-2017, 07:24 AM
Please tell me you made that up and even he isn't that big of a jack ass.

Nope, he is that big of a jackass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikr88ubGRl0&app=desktop

MabenMaroon
02-02-2017, 07:37 AM
That sanctimonious buck toothed lying hypocritical 17er. I wish the lord would strike him with leprosy and worms. And fleas from 1000 camels infest his nutt sack.

That is a lot of fleas!

Bully13
02-02-2017, 08:17 AM

Damn

dogshiek
02-02-2017, 08:37 AM
Who else thinks Hugh is starting to look like Mel Brooks? My apologies to Mel.