PDA

View Full Version : What are the odds that OM set up a trust fund

MaroonFlounder
02-01-2017, 01:16 PM
for DD's children? Taco money, likely....

Pollodawg
02-01-2017, 01:18 PM
He was close to Shay Hodge. Had lots of OM folks in his ear. It was funny that he had to make the elderly lady sitting to his right pick the hat up after she shook her head the first time.

I seen it dawg
02-01-2017, 01:20 PM
I'd have to say yeah

dogshiek
02-01-2017, 01:29 PM
I hope he can live with his business decision.

RougeDawg
02-01-2017, 01:32 PM
I hope he can live with his business decision.

If history is any indicator of the future, he better be able to stretch that OM signing bonus for the rest of his life. He will get likely no development over the next 4 years and be a less successful paidwell. Stupid is as stupid does and you can't fix stupid. Hey at least they have the egg bowl to loom forward to the next few years they are on a bowl ban.

dogshiek
02-01-2017, 01:45 PM
With the scholarship loses they are about to endure, UMiss isn't going to qualify for any bowls anyway. With the lose of SEC money as well, they are in a world of hurt. Hobby Lobby!

Leeshouldveflanked
02-01-2017, 01:53 PM
DD can say Adios to the NFL as well .... buried 3 deep on a team that will be very bad in 2-3 years...best hope for him is that NCAA allows him to transfer without losing a year...

defiantdog
02-01-2017, 02:01 PM
DD obviously needs positive people in his life to succeed. I truly wish the best for him because he has a severe uphill battle in his near future. His kids would have been taken care of no matter what school he chose. Go take a look at how many children Alabama players have / had. I believe Trent Richardson had 2 kids before he stepped foot on Bama's campus.