PDA

View Full Version : Bowie - "I mean..I know they gonna get a little in trouble but..."

blacklistedbully
02-01-2017, 01:15 PM
"...Co Hugh Free never lie to me".

That's one high bar you've got there DD. :rolleyes:

msstate7
02-01-2017, 01:17 PM
He said that? Lol

No one will call freeze on lying to these kids, but they should

I seen it dawg
02-01-2017, 01:17 PM
I'd have to say yeah DD

HereComesTheSpiral
02-01-2017, 01:19 PM
He was simply protecting momma.

fader2103
02-01-2017, 01:19 PM
Haha I can't wait till the 🔨 drops

blacklistedbully
02-01-2017, 01:27 PM
If "Co Free" told him they were in a "little" trouble, he did lie. They are in a LOT of trouble.

Commercecomet24
02-01-2017, 01:28 PM
Is a little trouble like a little pregnant? Smh

defiantdog
02-01-2017, 01:28 PM
Freeze is a used car salesman that knows the type of person he can persuade. Best of luck DD..... you're gonna be a great DB and I hope you make it kid.

GreenheadDawg
02-01-2017, 01:30 PM
Haha I can't wait till the �� drops

I know. I'm so ready for those lying ****ers to go down. I kinda feel sorry for the kids but then again I don't, they made their bed now they have to lie in it.

Jack Lambert
02-01-2017, 01:31 PM
He better hope the ***** is good because their football isn't going to be. The egg bowl will be their bowl game.

msudawg1200
02-01-2017, 01:33 PM

How do you know he has never lied to you, D.D.?

blacklistedbully
02-01-2017, 01:40 PM
How do you know he has never lied to you, D.D.?

Yeah...I mean, its not as if Freeze has lied to other players before, right? Oh wait.....er...um...

JoseBrown
02-01-2017, 01:51 PM

Well, I hope Mr. Bowie had a lot of fun with the Golden Egg in his house, because he likely won't get another chance to be that close to it again...or any Bowl trophy, for that matter...

defiantdog
02-01-2017, 01:52 PM
Well, I hope Mr. Bowie had a lot of fun with the Golden Egg in his house, because he likely won't get another chance to be that close to it again...or any Bowl trophy, for that matter...

He won't ever see a bowl game..... that is almost guaranteed already.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-01-2017, 02:39 PM

I heard he wasn't too bright but damn, it's worse than I thought

Mjoelner34
02-01-2017, 02:55 PM
Is a little trouble like a little pregnant? Smh

In this case, I'd have to say yeah.

maroonmania
02-01-2017, 03:04 PM
He was going to OM regardless. Everything with the family was already in place. All else was window dressing really. If he was willing to stick with OM with the NCAA situation in Oxford right now then nothing was going to prevent him from going there.

Spiderman
02-01-2017, 04:58 PM
Am I now allowed to say anything Bowie ,who would have been a risk to deal with, now?

Just asking.

And LOL if you ever thought there was a shot

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-01-2017, 04:59 PM
Am I now allowed to say anything Bowie ,who would have been a risk to deal with, now?

Just asking.

And LOL if you ever thought there was a shot

Oh there was a shot. His uncle said just last week he was State bound.

Spiderman
02-01-2017, 05:08 PM
Oh there was a shot. His uncle said just last week he was State bound.

There's always an uncle.

DeputyDawg94
02-01-2017, 05:09 PM
He has 2 kids. He needs the $$$. Business decision. I hate to see OM get any good players but I can't blame him. I've said before, I'm not upset we didn't get him because we never had him.

Joe Schmedlap
02-01-2017, 05:42 PM
A high school kid with two children? That's sad. Mistakes were made. Why expect good decisions to start today?

RougeDawg
02-01-2017, 06:37 PM
He has 2 kids. He needs the $$$. Business decision. I hate to see OM get any good players but I can't blame him. I've said before, I'm not upset we didn't get him because we never had him.

If he needs money why would be go somewhere that doesn't develop you into an NFL player? Seems pretty f*cking moronic if you asked me.

Even if he didn't sign with us he signed with probably the 2nd/3rd worst SEC program to develop him for the league. Vandy and possibly Mizzou may be the worst two.

Reason2succeed
02-01-2017, 06:50 PM
If he needs money why would be go somewhere that doesn't develop you into an NFL player? Seems pretty f*cking moronic if you asked me.

Even if he didn't sign with us he signed with probably the 2nd/3rd worst SEC program to develop him for the league. Vandy and possibly Mizzou may be the worst two.

With us he would be gambling on getting paid. His checks have already started coming there.

DeputyDawg94
02-01-2017, 07:09 PM

Immediate help is the only answer I can come up with. I do agree with what you are saying tho.

FISHDAWG
02-01-2017, 07:43 PM
I heard he wasn't too bright but damn, it's worse than I thought

glad we missed on him - he would have dragged down our APR ... never know when that might come in handy

BulldogBear
02-01-2017, 08:19 PM
He better hope the ***** is good because their football isn't going to be. The egg bowl will be their bowl game.
If they get to play in the Egg Bowl. Gotta be allowed to field a team to play a game. I'm actually beginning to have some doubts about the NCAA not handing down the DP in this case. This is as bad as it gets. If the only way to shut down the network is to kill it, maybe the NCAA will feel they have no choice.