PDA

View Full Version : How Is OM Making Bowie Feel Better About the NCAA? Article

ShotgunDawg
02-01-2017, 11:10 AM
Check out these quotes from an OM recruit: http://www.myajc.com/sports/college/larrell-murchison-defines-where-uga-and-ole-miss-stand-the-verge-his-decision/NREb3Aggan3VC9pw5R3M6J/"

BTW, has anyone ever heard a recruit use the word "diabolical"?

?Going out there really confirmed some stuff,? he said. ?I definitely have a great relationship with coach (Hugh) Freeze and coach (Tray) Scott. But I also have a great relationship with coach Smart and coach (Tracy) Rocker at Georgia right now. That?s why it is 50-50 right now.?

The thought of potential NCAA violations is also a cloud that hangs over his decision to stick with Ole Miss, too. He asked Freeze about that last weekend and was satisfied with that reply.

?Since 2012, the NCAA hasn?t really made an example of any team since that situation at Ohio State,? Murchison said. ?Then after that, you know you have five other teams in the SEC that are under an investigation but Ole Miss is the only one that is public.?

Let?s be clear here. Those are Murchison?s statements that he shared with what he learned about potential NCAA sanctions from Freeze.

?From my understanding, I feel like nothing is really going to happen there,? Murchison said. ?If so and it is something so diabolical they offer me the chance to be released from my scholarship but I don?t see that happening.?

He said that he believes from those conversations with Freeze that ?bowl games would be the worst? that could happen. That would mean a postseason ban at Ole Miss.

BeardoMSU
02-01-2017, 11:16 AM
Jeez...

Cooterpoot
02-01-2017, 11:19 AM
You have to think the NCAA sees all of this and it pisses them off. But that's not how they're getting Bowie.

smootness
02-01-2017, 11:32 AM
Good gosh. 'They won't make an example of us...besides, there are 4 other schools being secretly investigated' is seriously all they've got now?

Dawgology
02-01-2017, 11:37 AM
Good gosh. 'They won't make an example of us...besides, there are 4 other schools being secretly investigated' is seriously all they've got now?

The fact that Hugh Freeze would LIE at this level to a recruit is terrible. He is a terrible person for that. Once everything comes out I think he goes down in history as one of the dirtiest coaches ever in college football.

smootness
02-01-2017, 11:47 AM
No wonder they're having such trouble, though. It's so easy to see right through that. I would have thought they had something better than that.

tireddawg
02-01-2017, 11:48 AM
Not one of. The absolute dirtiest, lying POS to ever coach.

StThierry
02-01-2017, 11:52 AM
The fact that Hugh Freeze would LIE at this level to a recruit is terrible. He is a terrible person for that. Once everything comes out I think he goes down in history as one of the dirtiest coaches ever in college football.

what he said

starkvegasdawg
02-01-2017, 11:53 AM
Not one of. The absolute dirtiest, lying POS to ever coach.

And then to compare himself to Jesus being crucified just makes it even worse. I have absolutely no respect for that lying POS and can't wait until he is fully exposed for the liar and cheat he really is.

MadDawg
02-01-2017, 11:59 AM
BTW, has anyone ever heard a recruit use the word "diabolical"?

No. But I've never seen Jesus Christ Himself recruit college athletes either, so this is new to everyone.

di?a?bol?i?cal

/ˌdīəˈb?lək(ə)l/

adjective

adjective: diabolical; adjective: diabolic

belonging to or so evil as to recall the Devil

He just can't help himself.

tireddawg
02-01-2017, 12:17 PM
And then to compare himself to Jesus being crucified just makes it even worse.

This is what makes him such a POS. And as a Christian I prob shouldn't call him that, but he is what he is. I do hope, as a Christian, that he repents & gets his life together. Its really sad to see someone behave this way. He really has to have some mental issues. Having said that, I'm not sure I ever want to see him on another sideline. IMO, he should never be allowed to coach again.

coastdoglover
02-01-2017, 12:21 PM
They sent in ex player Shay Hodge to try and close the deal last night. Just read between the lines. Hopefully the kid is smart enough to say "no".

maroonmania
02-01-2017, 12:27 PM
On the B&B show I heard Hadad say something about Freeze telling some recruit that there were 5 OTHER SEC schools under NCAA investigation but that is "hadn't been made public yet" like the UNM situation. Is that true? What a charlatan.

I seen it dawg
02-01-2017, 12:27 PM
Dd hepped

starkvegasdawg
02-01-2017, 12:28 PM
They sent in ex player Shay Hodge to try and close the deal last night. Just read between the lines. Hopefully the kid is smart enough to say "no".

Not that they care, but I thought using former players was a NCAA violation.

msstate7
02-01-2017, 12:32 PM
Not that they care, but I thought using former players was a NCAA violation.

His family

Commercecomet24
02-01-2017, 12:32 PM
Shay been working on him awhile now. If they lose DD that place may implode

msstate7
02-01-2017, 12:35 PM

Shay obviously doesn't care too much for the kid. DD didn't wanna play for a team on severe probation and said as much. Shay either isn't informed on the NCAA deal or just doesn't care

tireddawg
02-01-2017, 12:37 PM
Shay obviously doesn't care too much for the kid. DD didn't wanna play for a team on severe probation and said as much. Shay either isn't informed on the NCAA deal or just doesn't care

Or Shay was hepped...

maroonmania
02-01-2017, 12:50 PM

They could care less what's best for DD, they want to remain as good as they can be under the NCAA probation so they are going to tell Bowie whatever they need to tell him to get him. They are in desperation mode right now.