PDA

View Full Version : Who is this Twerp on Bo Bounds dogging MSU and Mullen?

Leeshouldveflanked
02-01-2017, 09:16 AM
He sounds like he is 14...His name is John Weiner....

louisvilledawg
02-01-2017, 09:17 AM
Jon Wiener

ShotgunDawg
02-01-2017, 09:19 AM
He's actually an MSU fan

Amazing how possible the 3 most pessimistic MSU fans, Bounds, Wimberly, and Weiner, all became radio host in Mississippi.

K9 Avenger
02-01-2017, 09:21 AM
He's actually an MSU fan

Amazing how possible the 3 most pessimistic MSU fans, Bounds, Wimberly, and Weiner, all became radio host in Mississippi.

And all 3 of 'em suck....never understood why anyone listens to sports talk radio in Jackson...

Martianlander
02-01-2017, 09:43 AM
He's actually an MSU fan

I'd put Matt Wyatt in there too.

Activated Alpha
02-01-2017, 09:46 AM
What did he say? The past few shows that I've listened to bounds has swallowed Ole Miss while spitting in our faces

I seen it dawg
02-01-2017, 09:59 AM
They are just trying to follow in the shitbag footsteps of their hero the original dick with ears finebaum

BearcatBully
02-01-2017, 09:59 AM
He's TERRIBLE! If you ever start paying attention to how much he repeats himself and says the same thing over and over, he becomes very hard to listen too.

Maroonthirteen
02-01-2017, 10:04 AM
He's actually an MSU fan

It is what we do.

You, State fans here and GPs, are the most optimistic and positive MSU fans that I know. People, who call themselves State fans, that I meet in everyday life. THey are usually not as knowledgeable about the programs as people here and all they ever know is some negative BS story that was in the papers. Neighbor up the road from me, has MSU stuff in his yard and on his doors. He never goes to any games. He is usual outside working when the games are on TV. But if you pass him in the road......he knows all about DUIs, arrest and some game we lost. Or "Dak losing the playoff game" the other day. I run into people (wearing State garb) like that all the damn time. Frustrating.

sleepy dawg
02-01-2017, 10:17 AM
He's actually an MSU fan

I keep hearing this... Not sure I agree though. We all say negative sh*t about MSU from time to time, but these guys seem like they are actually trying to talk bad about MSU as much as possible in an attempt to sound unbiased. It's really over-the-top. They talk more shit about MSU than most Ole Miss fans.

RezDog7
02-01-2017, 11:36 AM
I don't know that I would put Jake Wimberly in that group.

MaroonFlounder
02-01-2017, 12:36 PM
the 105.9 sponsers and most of the radio ads are om supporters. They think they have to placate those goons to keep a job.