PDA

View Full Version : Key Thompson teammates and Landry Walker 2018 Recruits

LanceHarbor
01-31-2017, 04:42 PM
Two are listed by our fav LSU homer site Dandydon.com as top ten players in Louisiana for 2018. How is State looking with both?

8. Corione Harris (DB), 6'0", 165, Landry-Walker
This former LSU commit is a rangy corner who runs well, operates well at the line of scrimmage, and excels in press coverage. Although he has dropped his pledge to the Tigers, Harris is still strongly considering LSU.

4. Devonta Jason (WR), 6'3", 187, Landry-Walker
A perfect blend of size and speed, Jason is a very physical receiver who just goes up and gets it. The one-time LSU commit has tremendous upside, and I would not be surprised if we look back at this class in 3-4 years and say he developed into the best player from this class.

louisvilledawg
01-31-2017, 04:52 PM
I was going to bring up Devonta Jason the other day. I saw the state championship game highlight on youtube and he's a certified stud. I really like his game. Already has a ton of SEC offers including bama, lsu, tennessee among others.

Doubt we could go into Louisiana and pull a 4* but would be sweet

Ifyouonlyknew
01-31-2017, 04:57 PM
I don't think LSU will go back after Harris & that will be our gain IMO. Things are going to be a little harder with Whop (Jason) but having Key up here & hopefully Harris in his ear will help us a lot. Key thing to remember is that Louisiana is so deep with DB & WR next year they don't have to go back on these 2 & they won't miss a beat. I think that plays to our advantage.

stalkingpoon
01-31-2017, 05:15 PM
I'm hearing Key is on Whop hard. I think we get him. Would be huggggggge.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-31-2017, 05:37 PM
Only reason Jason is not a 5* is speed but he is a stud and we will get him.

msbulldog
01-31-2017, 06:39 PM
That would be an excellent pipeline to the NOLA area.