PDA

View Full Version : Key Thompson

Reason2succeed
01-31-2017, 03:11 AM
It's WWWWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY to early for this but I want to put this out there so I can refer to this post and claim the credit for this one.

When KT becomes quarterback and starts lighting it up everyone should jingle their keys when the offense is coming on the field. It is sure to spark some national story lines and get us and him out in the media for such a creative entrance.

You're welcome. I'm going back to bed now before I have anymore great ideas.

fader2103
01-31-2017, 05:44 AM
I already have a hard time finding my keys in my pocket. I could see me getting drunk, jingling my keys, KT throwing an INT which in turns me throwing my keys at Bama players. As in the great words of all the sharks from shark tank. I'm out!

msbulldog
01-31-2017, 06:37 AM
I already have a hard time finding my keys in my pocket. I could see me getting drunk, jingling my keys, KT throwing an INT which in turns me throwing my keys at Bama players. As in the great words of all the sharks from shark tank. I'm out!

Then you'll have to call Uber for a ride home, lol.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-31-2017, 08:25 AM
I like it

RocketDawg
01-31-2017, 08:33 AM
Most of us have key fobs now ... they don't jingle too well.

smootness
01-31-2017, 08:50 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1292304-the-most-annoying-college-football-stadium-traditions

Reason2succeed
01-31-2017, 09:03 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1292304-the-most-annoying-college-football-stadium-traditions

Exactly! Half the point of traditions is to annoy the other team and fan base and make your stadium as miserable as possible to play in. I think the constrast between cowbells and keys is pretty cool too.

bulldawg28
01-31-2017, 09:45 AM
I like the idea.

sleepy dawg
01-31-2017, 09:53 AM
Artificial noisemaker**

TimberBeast
01-31-2017, 09:59 AM
Exactly! Half the point of traditions is to annoy the other team and fan base and make your stadium as miserable as possible to play in. I think the constrast between cowbells and keys is pretty cool too.

Is the other half to annoy your own team and fan base? Terrible idea.

shrimp
01-31-2017, 10:10 AM
Jingling keys at a sporting event is dumb.

smootness
01-31-2017, 10:43 AM

I was pointing out that other schools already do this incessantly. It would be dumb.

Maroon Blood
01-31-2017, 10:55 AM
The coolest player entrance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAFanKlXB4A

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-31-2017, 11:13 AM
Our fanbase is too stupid to want to try anything cool or different. You can forget it. I can picture most of them saying "You better not bring any other musical instruments into this church!! Only a piano and an organ!!"

Reason2succeed
01-31-2017, 11:28 AM
Don't ask yourself if you think it would be cool ask the players and more importantly the recruits if they think it is cool to create chance for them. Some 5 star OL maybe on their official visit that day and decide to come to state because of the chance to have a chant with his name in it. ***

Tripp McNeely
01-31-2017, 12:32 PM
Artificial noisemaker**

Jingle responsibly!!!***

Doggie_Style
01-31-2017, 12:37 PM
Jingle responsibly!!!***

I'm sorry, the 'Key' thing just doesn't start my engine****

blacklistedbully
01-31-2017, 12:43 PM
Screw the keys idea..let's all bring Thompson submachine guns instead, and fire them into the air every time he completes a pass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyYvcITisrg

TimberBeast
01-31-2017, 12:44 PM
Don't ask yourself if you think it would be cool ask the players and more importantly the recruits if they think it is cool to create chance for them. Some 5 star OL maybe on their official visit that day and decide to come to state because of the chance to have a chant with his name in it. ***

A chant is not the same as ringing your car keys at the game. Thank goodness our stadium never did that while Key was visiting a game, otherwise he might have thought it was really stupid (which it is) and never signed.

fader2103
01-31-2017, 01:26 PM
A tradition is not suppose to be to support one player on the team. Also I think it's stupid to have a tradition for 3 or 4 years.

JDog13
01-31-2017, 03:09 PM
It's WWWWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY to early for this but I want to put this out there so I can refer to this post and claim the credit for this one.

When KT becomes quarterback and starts lighting it up everyone should jingle their keys when the offense is coming on the field. It is sure to spark some national story lines and get us and him out in the media for such a creative entrance.

You're welcome. I'm going back to bed now before I have anymore great ideas.

That hasn't worked out too well for ole miss. FWIW.

archdog
01-31-2017, 03:16 PM

Everyone has a set of keys that no longer are needed. I have like an entire mason jar full at my house. Just bring extras.

***hates carrying keys***