PDA

View Full Version : Ready

msstate7
01-30-2017, 03:47 PM
Any word?

Also, didn't Q bring the all upcourt a good bit last season? Is his injury preventing this now? Seems Q and peters would be better at 1 and 2 than carter and peters if ready is out

Ifyouonlyknew
01-30-2017, 03:49 PM
IJ is day to day. May play tomorrow night.

I'd rather Tyson be the backup PG than Q. He takes better care of the ball.

msstate7
01-30-2017, 03:53 PM
IJ is day to day. May play tomorrow night.

I'd rather Tyson be the backup PG than Q. He takes better care of the ball.

Carter and peters were playing a lot together. That doesn't seem to be a strong lineup combo

msstate7
01-30-2017, 03:56 PM
If ready doesn't play, OM's 1-3-1 could give our young guards trouble

smootness
01-30-2017, 04:00 PM
Q has made some really lazy passes lately. He is the king of that little dump-off bounce pass on the perimeter, and it has led to several TOs and near-TOs. Seems like an easy thing to just stop doing.

Ifyouonlyknew
01-30-2017, 04:01 PM
Carter and peters were playing a lot together. That doesn't seem to be a strong lineup combo

I wouldn't say a lot. Tyson only played 10min & at least 3-5 of those were giving Lamar a breather & protecting him from fouls.

biggun
01-30-2017, 05:50 PM
Q has made some really lazy passes lately. He is the king of that little dump-off bounce pass on the perimeter, and it has led to several TOs and near-TOs. Seems like an easy thing to just stop doing.

Q is very talented and our best scoring option but for us to make any kind of run he needs to clean up the traveling calls and stop the lazy passes. A little more defensive intensity would not hurt either.

louisvilledawg
01-30-2017, 06:06 PM

I was gearing up to type the same post.

He's done it like 6 times this year and a few have lead to break away dunks. Totally Unnecessary and lazy.