https://twitter.com/crob45?lang=en

Inside Linebackers Coach | Former Linebacker

Athens, GA | Starkville, MS
Joined April 2009

Anyone know anything?

Played for Grantham at UGA.

Ifyouonlyknew
01-30-2017, 02:51 PM
He was a GA last year at OM. I would assume he'd be a GA here also.

BeardoMSU
01-30-2017, 02:54 PM
He was a GA last year at OM. I would assume he'd be a GA here also.

Has he and his family been moved to a safe house and given their new identities yet?**

Beaver
01-30-2017, 03:05 PM
I know Christian and his family pretty well from years ago. He was a solid linebacker for UGA. His dad has been a private high school coach in the metro ATL area for years and has a super bowl ring from his playing days (with the Redskins I believe). I haven't talked to any of them in a long time, but I imagine Christian was attracted to Freeze because of his 'faith'.

Jack Lambert
01-30-2017, 03:20 PM
I know Christian and his family pretty well from years ago. He was a solid linebacker for UGA. His dad has been a private high school coach in the metro ATL area for years and has a super bowl ring from his playing days (with the Redskins I believe). I haven't talked to any of them in a long time, but I imagine Christian was attracted to Freeze because of his 'faith'.

So he sold his soul to the devil?

coastdoglover
01-30-2017, 03:43 PM
Christian probably found out ole Hugh was a hypocrite.

Pollodawg
01-30-2017, 04:25 PM
As putrid as OM was at linebacker last year, do we want anyone from that portion of their coaching staff here? Lol

klong-dog
01-30-2017, 04:33 PM
Christian probably found out ole Hugh was a hypocrite.

Iswydt

Beaver
01-30-2017, 05:03 PM
So he sold his soul to the devil?

well like Coastdoglover said, he probably figured out he didn't want to be at OM when the hammer comes down since he's just starting out his career. Guessing he wanted to stay in the SEC and work for a familiar face, so joining Grantham's staff makes a lot since. He's a really good kid, and he's very smart so this move doesn't surprise me.

travis
01-30-2017, 06:14 PM
I got the impression from the Boneyard today that Christian's hiring would help solidify things with Willie Gay. He hinted at something that would be announced after Wednesday that made Gay's decision easier. I assume this is the thing.

msbulldog
01-30-2017, 07:08 PM
I thought Grantham would coach LB's or bring his brother in?

Madisonmd
01-30-2017, 08:20 PM
I thought Grantham would coach LB's or bring his brother in?

Did Robinson play for Grantham at GA?

Todd4State
01-30-2017, 09:11 PM
I got the impression from the Boneyard today that Christian's hiring would help solidify things with Willie Gay. He hinted at something that would be announced after Wednesday that made Gay's decision easier. I assume this is the thing.

Maybe he was part of the reason why Gay committed to Ole Miss at one point in time? Seems plausible.

Todd4State
01-30-2017, 09:12 PM
Did Robinson play for Grantham at GA?

Yes he did from what I understand.