PDA

View Full Version : Overrated has been Brady Quinn showing jealousy of Dak on Fox Radio...

RougeDawg
01-29-2017, 09:48 PM
Was saying that the only reason Dak had a successful season was because of Zeke. Said without that running game that Dak would've looked like a 4th round projected backup draft pick. Used Daks pro bowl skills competition inaccuracies as how evidence saying "he didn't have Dez out there to catch the passes for him and he struggled."

Wish someone would ask him if Troy Aikman would've been a HOF'er without MIrvin or ESmith?

bulldawg28
01-29-2017, 09:50 PM
Haters gonna Hate

klong-dog
01-29-2017, 10:00 PM
Ask him what round Mark Sanchez was drafted in. How did he do for Dallas?

Reason2succeed
01-29-2017, 10:02 PM
Brady Quinn is just trying to get his broadcasting career off the ground since he sucked as a QB. One thump from Alabama in the NC changed his life. He's not good enough to carry Dak's jock.

BeardoMSU
01-29-2017, 10:04 PM
Brandy Quinn? Never heard of her....***

nsvltndog
01-29-2017, 10:19 PM
I'm a pretty avid sports follower. I recognized the name Brady Quinn but could not place who he was. I'd say the fact that I had to do a google search to remember him and every football fan in America knows Dak probably sums this up pretty well.

Quaoarsking
01-29-2017, 10:37 PM
He's projecting. The only reason people thought he was good in college is because he played on some really talented Notre Dame teams (those first 2 Charlie Weis teams that played in BCS bowls before he destroyed the program) that fooled observers into thinking he was a good QB. He was quickly exposed as mediocre once he got to the NFL.

DancingRabbit
01-29-2017, 10:53 PM
Skills? Dak gots skills.

https://twitter.com/dak/status/825765920694009858

Commercecomet24
01-29-2017, 10:54 PM
Dallas has had thousand yard rushers the last several years and it didn't matter when romo went down then they couldn't win with any of the gazillion qbs they used. Dak is the difference this year,

SaintDawg
01-30-2017, 05:16 AM
Brady, when I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

SaintDawg
01-30-2017, 05:29 AM
Brady Quinn is just trying to get his broadcasting career off the ground since he sucked as a QB. One thump from Alabama in the NC changed his life. He's not good enough to carry Dak's jock.

Dont forget the Sugar Bowl that LSU whipped that ass in. ND and Miss Quinn got embaressed in that game.

msudawg1200
01-30-2017, 07:03 AM

Uh, Brady Quinn didn't play against Bama in the NC. His last season at ND was 2006. Bama and ND played in 2012. Nevertheless, screw his POS, useless, overbite arse. He really looks like someone trying to evaluate rookie QB's with the way his career went. Sounds like jealousy to me. Go take some more roids Brady.

Reason2succeed
01-30-2017, 08:44 AM

Dammit, I was thinking about Colt McCoy. Both of them had the media's blessing to go on and be superstars and both sucked their way out of football. Dak had earned everything he is getting.

smootness
01-30-2017, 09:21 AM
Ha, who cares. Dak just had the best rookie season in NFL history and is the Cowboys' starting QB for the next decade plus. What Brady Quinn thinks means less than nothing.

SDDawg
01-30-2017, 09:52 AM
Brady Quinn? Wasn't that dude a total bust and disaster? Embarrassing for someone to pop off like that and make themselves look so foolish.

Cooterpoot
01-30-2017, 09:55 AM
Quinn was hated by his own teammates. They turned on him. Hell, his name isn't even Brady.

sleepy dawg
01-30-2017, 10:21 AM
I'm a pretty avid sports follower. I recognized the name Brady Quinn but could not place who he was. I'd say the fact that I had to do a google search to remember him and every football fan in America knows Dak probably sums this up pretty well.

You must not watch the NFL draft (or listen to Mike & Mike since they talked about him every day back then). Brady Quinn is my most memorable draft moment in history... even more than Tunsil, although Tunsil is my favorite. Quinn was supposed to be a super high draft pick so they had him in the main lobby on draft day. He thought he was a top 5 pick, or top 10 at the worst. After each pick they would zoom in on him as he plummeted, eventually having to remove him from the draft room due to the hilariously sad embarrassment. Eventually Cleveland made a trade for a late 1st round pick and drafted him at the end of the round. It was pretty hilarious.

He probably thinks if he wasn't drafted by Cleveland he would have actually had a career, but he bounced around to several other teams after that and sucked everywhere he went.

SaintDawg
01-30-2017, 10:28 AM
Brady Quinn? Wasn't that dude a total bust and disaster? Embarrassing for someone to pop off like that and make themselves look so foolish.

Quinn was hated by his own teammates. They turned on him. Hell, his name isn't even Brady.

That really burns me up that some no talent dickhead like Brady Quinn has the nerve to say that about Dak?!?! What an asshole! Hope he gets hit by a bus today.

RougeDawg
01-30-2017, 10:48 AM
Ha, who cares. Dak just had the best rookie season in NFL history and is the Cowboys' starting QB for the next decade plus. What Brady Quinn thinks means less than nothing.

My point similar to what Commerce posted. Dak didn't go to Dez all the time and Dak was accurate when he needed to pass. Highest NFL rookie passer rating, completion percentage, TD to Int ratio, and fewest INTs for a rookie season all time. BQ is just butt hurt that someone without all the college and draft hype has taken the NFL by the horns and he couldn't cut the mustard because he was the QB actually artificially enhanced by the talent around him in college.

tireddawg
01-30-2017, 11:56 AM
He's projecting. The only reason people thought he was good in college is because he played on some really talented Notre Dame teams (those first 2 Charlie Weis teams that played in BCS bowls before he destroyed the program) that fooled observers into thinking he was a good QB. He was quickly exposed as mediocre once he got to the NFL.

He wasn't even mediocre by NFL standards.

BulldogDX55
01-30-2017, 12:02 PM
The man has fewer career touchdowns in nine seasons than Dak had in his rookie season.

Wet Dawg
01-30-2017, 12:02 PM
He wasn't even mediocre by NFL standards.

Brady's numbers: 12TDS 17INT 3043 YDS 64.4 QBR (24 games played)

His opinion is worthless

somebodyshotmypaw
01-30-2017, 12:33 PM
Dak just had probably the greatest year EVER for a rookie quarterback!

I do think that Dak would have looked worse if he been the QB for the Cleveland Browns, but so would most everybody.

I do think that Dak looked better because of the talent surrounding him, but so would most everybody.

What people like Brady Quinn forget is that quarterbacks generally suck as rookies. They get much better.

Peyton Manning - 56.7% passing, 26 TD, 28 INT as rookie
Tom Brady - 63.9% passing, 18 TD, 12 INT in 2nd year (only 3 attempts as rookie)
Eli Manning - 48.2% passing, 6 TD, 9 INT as rookie
Drew Brees - 60.8%, 17 TD, 16 INT in 2nd year (only 27 attempts as rookie)
Aaron Rodgers - 63.6%, 28 TD, 13 INT in 4th year (only 59 attempts first 3 years)
Matt Ryan - 61.1%, 16 TD, 11 INT as rookie
Dak Prescott - 67.8%, 23 TD, 4 INT as rookie

So I think Dak is doing just fine. He will improve. He's right on track. Quinn is an idiot.