PDA

View Full Version : Mullen coached both the starting QB's in the Pro Bowl...

DeviousDawg
01-29-2017, 08:23 PM
Dak started for the NFC squad while Alex Smith started for the AFC squad. If I'm a high profile dual threat quarterback recruit, it would be hard to not give MSU and Mullen a hard look.

Also of note, 3 of the 22 starters for the NFC played at State. Fletcher Cox, K.J. Wright, and Dak Prescott.

Todd4State
01-29-2017, 08:30 PM
And more Pro Bowl Dogs on the way.

I wonder how those 2013 shitbirds feel about taking that Ole Miss money now that the well has run dry?

Commercecomet24
01-29-2017, 08:35 PM
And more Pro Bowl Dogs on the way.

I wonder how those 2013 shitbirds feel about taking that Ole Miss money now that the well has run dry?

We have more starters and difference makers in the NFL than any other time in our history and the pipeline to the league will continue. Dan has some things to get better about but spotting talent and developing players isn't one of them. I like being able to turn on just about any NFL game and see one of ours making plays.

SaintDawg
01-30-2017, 05:25 AM
We have more starters and difference makers in the NFL than any other time in our history and the pipeline to the league will continue. Dan has some things to get better about but spotting talent and developing players isn't one of them. I like being able to turn on just about any NFL game and see one of ours making plays.

And that fraud Brady Quinn basically said that Dak ain't shit. How many Pro Bowls did he go to? None.