PDA

View Full Version : Bowie

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-28-2017, 07:29 PM
Heard from a VERY reliable source that DD is MSU!!

MaroonFlounder
01-28-2017, 08:06 PM
Some bear posted on twitter a pic of him at the OM basketball game tonight

Mjoelner34
01-28-2017, 08:15 PM

I was at that game and didn't ever see him, Freeze or any other recruit. Neither did any of the people around me.

BeardoMSU
01-28-2017, 08:36 PM

And what was the result of that? Getting exposed to the losing tradition that is Ole Miss Athletics?

Bully13
01-28-2017, 08:44 PM

Flounder. Lol

West Tn Dawg
01-29-2017, 12:59 PM
Did he show up at TCUN or not?

msbulldog
01-29-2017, 01:24 PM
Heard from a VERY reliable source that DD is MSU!!

That's great news, thanks.

Mjoelner34
01-29-2017, 01:53 PM
Did he show up at TCUN or not?

Don't know but, as I said, Freeze did not parade recruits through at their game yesterday nor did I see Freeze anywhere at the game. I thought it was perfectly legal for the football coach to lead recruits into a basketball game and sit there and watch the game for a few minutes. But, it didn't happen yesterday. Seems like if Bowie was there and they were pulling out the stops to keep him, an arena full of people cheering when he walked in with the head football coach would have been something they would definitely have done. The only two reasons I can come up with as to why they didn't have a grand entrance and parade is that doing so is part of their self imposed sanctions or, he wasn't there and they didn't want it broadcast.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
01-29-2017, 01:59 PM
he was there. friend of mine (dawg) sat a few rows behind him & sent a pic on snapchat. I told him to get a #goHomeDD chant going.

msbulldog
01-29-2017, 02:06 PM
he was there. friend of mine (dawg) sat a few rows behind him & sent a pic on snapchat. I told him to get a #goHomeDD chant going.

LOL!