PDA

View Full Version : These foul calls

WildDawg
01-28-2017, 07:23 PM
are bogus. I replayed the last one about 10 times and he called a foul when he saw the shot wasn't going in. There was no foul!:mad:

Statecoachingblows**
01-28-2017, 07:36 PM
It's getting harder and harder to watch basketball in general. NBA is what it is, but college is slowly becoming unbearable across the board imo. And yea this game is a prime example

Commercecomet24
01-28-2017, 07:38 PM
Yeah they've ruined basketball made it almost completely in watchable.

Statecoachingblows**
01-28-2017, 07:43 PM
Doubled up

civildawg
01-28-2017, 07:46 PM
I had to switch to uk/Kansas because the refs have ruined our game. They are letting them play at rupp

IMissJack
01-28-2017, 07:47 PM
are bogus. I replayed the last one about 10 times and he called a foul when he saw the shot wasn't going in. There was no foul!:mad:

I'm watching Kansas and KY now, and there was just a play where anyone else would have had 3 fouls called. Only 7 fouls called in the half. Games are called so differently, I have no idea what a foul is anymore.

VandelayIndustries
01-28-2017, 08:09 PM
It has ruined CBB for me, I rarely watch anymore

Commercecomet24
01-28-2017, 08:28 PM
Hess's crew did our game. He maybe the worst in the sec. He calls a lot of Uk games if that tells you anything. It's hard to watch basketball these days.

RougeDawg
01-28-2017, 08:29 PM
I'm watching Kansas and KY now, and there was just a play where anyone else would have had 3 fouls called. Only 7 fouls called in the half. Games are called so differently, I have no idea what a foul is anymore.

Here I'll help you. Historically great team = no foul. Bad team = foul. Young Team that isn't supposed to be competing = foul. SEC darling = no foul.

Commercecomet24
01-28-2017, 08:30 PM
Here I'll help you. Historically great team = no foul. Bad team = foul. Young Team that isn't supposed to be competing = foul. SEC darling = no foul.

You called it, Rouge! Excellent!

Liverpooldawg
01-28-2017, 08:31 PM
I have always loved the COLLEGE game. I hate the NBA game. If they keep trying to turn college basketball into the NBA I'm going to do what I did with the NBA. I haven't watched a NBA game in at least 30 years.

RougeDawg
01-28-2017, 08:37 PM
Hess's crew did our game. He maybe the worst in the sec. He calls a lot of Uk games if that tells you anything. It's hard to watch basketball these days.

Same crew called us last weekend as well if I'm not mistaken with all the ticky tack bs calls

Commercecomet24
01-28-2017, 08:37 PM
I have always loved the COLLEGE game. I hate the NBA game. If they keep trying to turn college basketball into the NBA I'm going to do what I did with the NBA. I haven't watched a NBA game in at least 30 years.

Same way I been off the NBA about that long myself. College headed that way too, getting hard to watch.

MarketingBully
01-28-2017, 08:41 PM
Our game in the first half especially I wouldn't have minded Howland getting a tech early. I watched games all day long and I didn't see anything we were doing differently then what others were doing all day except our game it was a foul and the other games no calls.

IMissJack
01-28-2017, 08:57 PM

Perhaps you didn't see where I said anyone else (other than UK or Kansas) would get 3 fouls called.

confucius say
01-28-2017, 10:21 PM

Karl Hess was the ref in the Stansbury choke signal game against ole miss. Dude has sucked for years

maroonmania
01-28-2017, 10:38 PM
Karl Hess was the ref in the Stansbury choke signal game against ole miss. Dude has sucked for years

Probably should have turned off the game when I realized Hess was calling it. He has screwed us over for years.

shoeless joe
01-28-2017, 10:49 PM

Yep complete clown. Several years ago he absolutely murdered a call in I believe the ACC tourney or some high profile game. It was brutal. And I just laughed remembering the choke signal game.

Anybody know where to find a video clip of that? The hump went ballistic after that.

klong-dog
01-28-2017, 10:56 PM
Glad to know I'm not the only one that feels that we seem to get the shaft more than anyone on the calls. Stuff away from the ball on offense can't touch or contest a shot without the whistle. There were even 3 or 4 called on us tonight, where we're in position for a rebound, we go straight up and get it, yet a whistle is called. I give our guys credit for not mouthing off but there were at least 2 or 3 from Kegler, a couple on Spoon, a couple on Stapleton and one each at least on Holman and Herrard that were Where The F is the foul at?? Absolutely sick of the shit.

RougeDawg
01-28-2017, 11:29 PM
You called it, Rouge! Excellent!

Thanks. The real question is how will we ever be ever to receive unbiased officiating in football and basketball, if we are ever actually able to reach that point.

Commercecomet24
01-28-2017, 11:44 PM

Yep he's the worst, unless you're a uk fan.

Commercecomet24
01-28-2017, 11:48 PM
Thanks. The real question is how will we ever be ever to receive unbiased officiating in football and basketball, if we are ever actually able to reach that point.

The only team I ever remember it happening was when we were on our run to 1 in 2014. We actually got some beneficial calls/no calls against lsu, am and auburn. All that stoped in Tuscaloosa though. That's the only time I ever remember us getting some decent calls go our way and it was a very short time.

Tbonewannabe
01-29-2017, 12:19 AM
Who was the ref that let John Wall win the SEC tournament by running into the lane on the free throw?

GTHOM
01-29-2017, 02:28 AM
[QUOTE=Liverpooldawg;696132]I have always loved the COLLEGE game. I hate the NBA game. If they keep trying to turn college basketball into the NBA I'm going to do what I did with the NBA. I haven't watched a NBA game in at least 30 years.[/QUOTE

CBB is worse than the NBA when it comes to fouls if you ask me